Author Topic: Contact and Predictions  (Read 6988 times)

Offline fefe

Re: Contact and Predictions
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2019, 03:25:47 AM »
Thanks to everyone saying congratulations. I really appreciate it. I’m in a very comfortable space and hopefully this will slow my reading addiction completely down. I just hopes it never spirals out of control like that again. Yes Fidget, Yona is absolutely amazing. I had another prediction happen from her today and I just had to laugh at it because it seems like most of my predictions were close together but because she didn’t give me timeframes, I became very impatient and this all the readings with the different advisers. I was out of contact with POI 8-9 months for all who were wondering.

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2019, 04:05:48 AM »
Thanks to everyone saying congratulations. I really appreciate it. I’m in a very comfortable space and hopefully this will slow my reading addiction completely down. I just hopes it never spirals out of control like that again. Yes Fidget, Yona is absolutely amazing. I had another prediction happen from her today and I just had to laugh at it because it seems like most of my predictions were close together but because she didn’t give me timeframes, I became very impatient and this all the readings with the different advisers. I was out of contact with POI 8-9 months for all who were wondering.

fefe, I hope there's nothing but love and abundance in your life going forward :)

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2019, 10:59:34 PM »
I love a happy ending!

Offline fefe

« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2019, 02:39:49 AM »
Thank you guys so much. I hope everyone gets their happy ending or even beginning with a new special someone or career and family. I’m feeling more and more confident in my energy these days and I want to thank everyone who give reviews here because I would have never found most of the readers without this forum. Saw my POI tonight and she assured me many times that everything is a go and that the third party situation is completely done. Thank God. I still had my doubts and am still moving very cautiously but Yona already predicted that I would be the one wanting to take the baby steps because of trust issues and she was right. Slow and steady for me even though we were together for three yrs before the breakup. I knew when my POI contacted me that the third party situation  wasn’t done yet and my ex was honest and open about it so I started panicking if things would go south again and I got confirmation tonight. So I feel so much better. Again thanks to Anastasia again who told me I would be confident about this relationship by November. It’s crazy how you doubt what readers tell you and it happens just like they say. I didn’t have much faith in these readings also because they were mostly tarot readers and I had heard so many reviews on tarot that said it’s not accurate. I’m still so shocked how things are playing out. All the best guys and I mean that from the bottom of my heart ❤️

anything