Author Topic: Contact and Predictions  (Read 6987 times)

Offline fefe

Contact and Predictions
« on: October 20, 2019, 06:37:02 PM »
I initially wanted to wait a few days before sharing my details but I think it should be ok now. I have read with quite a few readers and for some time didn’t know what to believe was true and what was false. It would be way too much for me to go post up under each individual thread so I will do it here. I won’t go into who was wrong because that would be way too many readers to name so instead, I will be sharing those who were very very accurate in what they saw. The readers that I will be sharing are ones who were accurate with descriptions and predictions and not just accurate in describing how my POI was acting/feeling and why. A bit of the back story is my POI and I stopped speaking in February of this year and this break up was a very big one. Things were said and done that one should never say and do to someone they love. It took me by complete surprise and also there was a third party involved that I was not made aware of before the break up. I was devastated and felt ways I could never explain. I called almost every psychic that I thought could help and was recommended to be a great reader. ⬅️ I would advise anyone to not do this. Because what I found out is that if I would have listened to my gut, I would not have spent the amount of money that I did. I won’t say how much I’ve spent on readings because to be honest, I have no idea how much. But in either case, I took that risk so I am not mad about it or who was wrong. If I would have just stuck to my first reading with Yona then I would have probably not had all the other readings because I was so worried that Yona was possibly mixing up energy and not predictions with POI, I continued to go seek additional reads. But it’s ok because I also learned which readers work for me and who does not. Let me just say that even though a lot of ppl say Yona has made predictions that they thought was their POI and was not please know that she can get your Predictions to the “T” with POI which she did with me and the happened and are still happening the way she saw them with me. I read with her for the first time ever back in May and she told me things that I never believed and thought it might be someone new and turned out to be absolutely right. She said my cards were short term or fast moving so I expected my big predictions to happen two or three months out. She has had smaller things happen but as you know, we are always waiting on the big predictions so to speak and I really didn’t believe they would happen with everything that had transpired between my POI and myself. But They happened with my POI and the exact way she said the would. They were positive reconciliations, face to face a few days apart. They happened this week. First point of contact came in by phn on October 17th and she said we would see each other face to face and we did that same night. She said the meet up would be positive and bonding and it was true then she said they would appeal because there would be another meet up soon after which was also true when my POI called last night and asked to take me out for drinks. I was so blown away. Side note.....Before reading with Yona, I would always write notes during readings but after her reading, I started recording every reading using TapeACall Pro. I go back and listen to all my readings. Ok so this story isn’t only about Yona so I will move along but I just wanted to answer anyone who was in doubt if she ever had “big predictions” to happen with POI that were positive. But yea so I had not had contact or heard anything about or from POI in 8-9 months. We talked the first night for 4-5 hrs face to face and got everything off our chest. I learned that she is still in love with me. Yes I said she. I am LGBT. But we discussed everything from relationship, family, career plans and marriage and we are taking slow steps to start building that trust back. We are not rushing and jumping right back into things because it’s all a process but a start. I am not speaking too soon because I and we have a long way to go and ppl can change their minds at any point in time so this is not a happily ever after. And this is not to say they saw the outcome correctly because that still has to play out and this is not the end. I look at it as still the beginning. LOL. But This whole process has taught me so much and as bad as it did hurt, It taught me so much and I am thankful to be able to say I went through it. Again plus for Yona who said “This process is painful but you needed this.” I could not understand why then but I definitely do now. On to the other readers finally and if anyone has any questions feel free to message me for any details because these readers were great for me and I understand that not everyone will have the same experience and that is ok. But I thought it would only be fair to share because there readers I would have never known about if it was not for this forum. I used to be one who held on to timelines but I learned my lesson with that so let me say that not all of these readers were accurate on timing and I know that is a hard lesson for us all but once you get over timing and listen to the events, you then are able to rate a readers accuracy. Trust me, I went through that process like anyone else.

No specific order but they really worked and added to what Yona had already gave me in May.

MysticalCraft Arriana- (Keen) Read with her twice..... she does not keep notes and gives you a fresh reading every time which is A+ to me.  Was awesome. She described my first conversation with POI and told me it would be emotionally charged and a little scary. She was right about communications and the sincerity of the conversation and how my POI feels and positive things that would happen next. Y’all when I say she was right, I swear on my life she also was right. Very close on timing. Thought it would be early October but it was mid October.

Sincerity- (read with her on her personal site but she also is on Keen) did not have time to record her reading because it was unexpected but I took detailed notes and everything she said was right and happened like she said. Even her timing was dead on.

Yona- (personal site) already explained her reading. Just as she said but with no timing.

Wild Sweet Orange- (keen and bitwine) I read with her on both sites. I didn’t believe her at all and was just a trial and error type of thing but to my surprise she was honest and very correct. Timeframes were off by maybe two months but she was right. And she told me timing was hard for her so I respect that.

Beverley Ann-(Bitwine) very very nice lady, very ethical and gives a lot of information. She is honest and she picked up on other ppl of interest who would try to come back into my life as well as my POI. She did not mix energy and she was right with POI. She is hard to get a hold of but very good and very inexpensive. I didn’t believe her at first either just like everyone I read with. Read with her twice on two different account.

Anastasia-(California Psychics) I know a lot of ppl did not have luck with her and so I doubted her too. She has had hits for me in the past which were small but happened so I had definitely let go of the bigger predictions. But with all the numbers that she throws out, I kept her chats to see if most of her numbers would stick and they did guys. She told me back in June that I would hear from POI on the 16th or 17th and she could not get the month and guess what, heard from her on Oct. 17th exact day. She also got other predictions I mentioned under her thread and the numbers were right. She said I would be confident about this relationship with POI by November and guess what guys, it’s almost November. I read with her in May and in June. Only read with her on Chats twice.

PacificBlue-(keen) Read with her too many times to count. Knew I could trust her every time. Now Georgia is my baby who has been with me through it all. She has seen the good, bad, ugly and awesome. She is just an all around wonderful spirit guys. She is a great empath. Her timing can be off but she is so honest. Stick with her and you will see what I mean. I love this lady and has never met her a day in my life. She does have a bit of a speech problem so give her time because she does know her stuff even when you are doubtful. Our last four reading she kept saying my October card keeps jumping out in every reading and I was like yea ok. Guess what? October it is. I love Georgia. Record all our readings.

EmmaJane Ashley-(personal site) Great Empath. Many details. Read with her once back in May. What she said did happen and I let her predictions go based off the reviews she was getting and timing in which she was only off by a month. She said September for spending time with POI and contact. She was very detailed also.

Barbra4846-(keen) I didn’t ask any questions and only wanted her to tell me what she saw. Picked up on my POI in the cards and made random predictions that I thought were all over the place so I read with her twice and recorded both readings. I waited some time apart so I would know she would not remember me and she did not and gave very very similar reads. I listened to them both and was shocked at how similar they were and she was right she gave me a time span of October to December with the predictions on POI that I did not ask for and she was right.

Last and definitely not least

Username111–I believe that’s how it’s spelled. (On this forum and personal site TarotbyVal) wonderful reader. Free readings. I read with her twice. On this forum and through her site. She is great and picked up on all the feelings that my poi validated and decisions that my poi was trying to make on if she should contact me and she was correct. I was told these things during the conversation with POI. Great reader. Please donate also and don’t just get free reading she is worth a donation!!!

These are the ones who really worked for me and I hope they work for some of you all also. Thank you for these recommendations and I hope that I too have helped someone else. Again hit me up for any questions and I will answer.

« Last Edit: October 20, 2019, 06:53:43 PM by fefe »

Yaz88

Re: Contact and Predictions
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2019, 06:52:36 PM »
:-)

Offline fefe

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2019, 06:59:35 PM »
Thank you Yaz!! It has been such a struggle and things are happening and I am so shocked by it all.

Offline username1111

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2019, 07:08:49 PM »
:) So happy for you!!

Offline tpr123

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2019, 07:16:35 PM »
OMG! Fefe, so happy for you!!!  You deserve all the happiness after that wait. Congrats again <3 <3 <3

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2019, 07:17:50 PM »
Congratulations ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Offline fefe

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2019, 07:52:57 PM »
Username1111 sorry I missed a 1 on your name but you are a great reader. Thank you for sharing your gift with me and the world!! Thank you so much tpr123 and Rayban212! Very much appreciated.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2019, 08:13:18 PM »
You’re welcome!!! Thank you for sharing :) this post made me feel better that yona can in fact pick up your current poi. I might pm you :)))

Offline username1111

« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2019, 08:24:05 PM »
Username1111 sorry I missed a 1 on your name but you are a great reader. Thank you for sharing your gift with me and the world!! Thank you so much tpr123 and Rayban212! Very much appreciated.

haha, no pb at all... I wasn't really inspired when I created this nickname anyways :P

Offline Bean82

« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2019, 09:05:04 PM »
Wow!! Congratulations!

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2019, 11:14:41 PM »
I initially wanted to wait a few days before sharing my details but I think it should be ok now. I have read with quite a few readers and for some time didn’t know what to believe was true and what was false. It would be way too much for me to go post up under each individual thread so I will do it here. I won’t go into who was wrong because that would be way too many readers to name so instead, I will be sharing those who were very very accurate in what they saw. The readers that I will be sharing are ones who were accurate with descriptions and predictions and not just accurate in describing how my POI was acting/feeling and why. A bit of the back story is my POI and I stopped speaking in February of this year and this break up was a very big one. Things were said and done that one should never say and do to someone they love. It took me by complete surprise and also there was a third party involved that I was not made aware of before the break up. I was devastated and felt ways I could never explain. I called almost every psychic that I thought could help and was recommended to be a great reader. ⬅️ I would advise anyone to not do this. Because what I found out is that if I would have listened to my gut, I would not have spent the amount of money that I did. I won’t say how much I’ve spent on readings because to be honest, I have no idea how much. But in either case, I took that risk so I am not mad about it or who was wrong. If I would have just stuck to my first reading with Yona then I would have probably not had all the other readings because I was so worried that Yona was possibly mixing up energy and not predictions with POI, I continued to go seek additional reads. But it’s ok because I also learned which readers work for me and who does not. Let me just say that even though a lot of ppl say Yona has made predictions that they thought was their POI and was not please know that she can get your Predictions to the “T” with POI which she did with me and the happened and are still happening the way she saw them with me. I read with her for the first time ever back in May and she told me things that I never believed and thought it might be someone new and turned out to be absolutely right. She said my cards were short term or fast moving so I expected my big predictions to happen two or three months out. She has had smaller things happen but as you know, we are always waiting on the big predictions so to speak and I really didn’t believe they would happen with everything that had transpired between my POI and myself. But They happened with my POI and the exact way she said the would. They were positive reconciliations, face to face a few days apart. They happened this week. First point of contact came in by phn on October 17th and she said we would see each other face to face and we did that same night. She said the meet up would be positive and bonding and it was true then she said they would appeal because there would be another meet up soon after which was also true when my POI called last night and asked to take me out for drinks. I was so blown away. Side note.....Before reading with Yona, I would always write notes during readings but after her reading, I started recording every reading using TapeACall Pro. I go back and listen to all my readings. Ok so this story isn’t only about Yona so I will move along but I just wanted to answer anyone who was in doubt if she ever had “big predictions” to happen with POI that were positive. But yea so I had not had contact or heard anything about or from POI in 8-9 months. We talked the first night for 4-5 hrs face to face and got everything off our chest. I learned that she is still in love with me. Yes I said she. I am LGBT. But we discussed everything from relationship, family, career plans and marriage and we are taking slow steps to start building that trust back. We are not rushing and jumping right back into things because it’s all a process but a start. I am not speaking too soon because I and we have a long way to go and ppl can change their minds at any point in time so this is not a happily ever after. And this is not to say they saw the outcome correctly because that still has to play out and this is not the end. I look at it as still the beginning. LOL. But This whole process has taught me so much and as bad as it did hurt, It taught me so much and I am thankful to be able to say I went through it. Again plus for Yona who said “This process is painful but you needed this.” I could not understand why then but I definitely do now. On to the other readers finally and if anyone has any questions feel free to message me for any details because these readers were great for me and I understand that not everyone will have the same experience and that is ok. But I thought it would only be fair to share because there readers I would have never known about if it was not for this forum. I used to be one who held on to timelines but I learned my lesson with that so let me say that not all of these readers were accurate on timing and I know that is a hard lesson for us all but once you get over timing and listen to the events, you then are able to rate a readers accuracy. Trust me, I went through that process like anyone else.

No specific order but they really worked and added to what Yona had already gave me in May.

MysticalCraft Arriana- (Keen) Read with her twice..... she does not keep notes and gives you a fresh reading every time which is A+ to me.  Was awesome. She described my first conversation with POI and told me it would be emotionally charged and a little scary. She was right about communications and the sincerity of the conversation and how my POI feels and positive things that would happen next. Y’all when I say she was right, I swear on my life she also was right. Very close on timing. Thought it would be early October but it was mid October.

Sincerity- (read with her on her personal site but she also is on Keen) did not have time to record her reading because it was unexpected but I took detailed notes and everything she said was right and happened like she said. Even her timing was dead on.

Yona- (personal site) already explained her reading. Just as she said but with no timing.

Wild Sweet Orange- (keen and bitwine) I read with her on both sites. I didn’t believe her at all and was just a trial and error type of thing but to my surprise she was honest and very correct. Timeframes were off by maybe two months but she was right. And she told me timing was hard for her so I respect that.

Beverley Ann-(Bitwine) very very nice lady, very ethical and gives a lot of information. She is honest and she picked up on other ppl of interest who would try to come back into my life as well as my POI. She did not mix energy and she was right with POI. She is hard to get a hold of but very good and very inexpensive. I didn’t believe her at first either just like everyone I read with. Read with her twice on two different account.

Anastasia-(California Psychics) I know a lot of ppl did not have luck with her and so I doubted her too. She has had hits for me in the past which were small but happened so I had definitely let go of the bigger predictions. But with all the numbers that she throws out, I kept her chats to see if most of her numbers would stick and they did guys. She told me back in June that I would hear from POI on the 16th or 17th and she could not get the month and guess what, heard from her on Oct. 17th exact day. She also got other predictions I mentioned under her thread and the numbers were right. She said I would be confident about this relationship with POI by November and guess what guys, it’s almost November. I read with her in May and in June. Only read with her on Chats twice.

PacificBlue-(keen) Read with her too many times to count. Knew I could trust her every time. Now Georgia is my baby who has been with me through it all. She has seen the good, bad, ugly and awesome. She is just an all around wonderful spirit guys. She is a great empath. Her timing can be off but she is so honest. Stick with her and you will see what I mean. I love this lady and has never met her a day in my life. She does have a bit of a speech problem so give her time because she does know her stuff even when you are doubtful. Our last four reading she kept saying my October card keeps jumping out in every reading and I was like yea ok. Guess what? October it is. I love Georgia. Record all our readings.

EmmaJane Ashley-(personal site) Great Empath. Many details. Read with her once back in May. What she said did happen and I let her predictions go based off the reviews she was getting and timing in which she was only off by a month. She said September for spending time with POI and contact. She was very detailed also.

Barbra4846-(keen) I didn’t ask any questions and only wanted her to tell me what she saw. Picked up on my POI in the cards and made random predictions that I thought were all over the place so I read with her twice and recorded both readings. I waited some time apart so I would know she would not remember me and she did not and gave very very similar reads. I listened to them both and was shocked at how similar they were and she was right she gave me a time span of October to December with the predictions on POI that I did not ask for and she was right.

Last and definitely not least

Username111–I believe that’s how it’s spelled. (On this forum and personal site TarotbyVal) wonderful reader. Free readings. I read with her twice. On this forum and through her site. She is great and picked up on all the feelings that my poi validated and decisions that my poi was trying to make on if she should contact me and she was correct. I was told these things during the conversation with POI. Great reader. Please donate also and don’t just get free reading she is worth a donation!!!

These are the ones who really worked for me and I hope they work for some of you all also. Thank you for these recommendations and I hope that I too have helped someone else. Again hit me up for any questions and I will answer.

Congratulations fefe! I truly believe Yona is the best. Hope everything turns out the way you want and deserve!

Offline maggs30

« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2019, 12:10:15 AM »
Awesome fefe!  I have not read with Pacific Anastasia or Beverly but I agree the others including user are accurate. Now off to try Anastasia lol no I can't just ordered a general from Kisha.

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2019, 12:16:09 AM »
Congrats fefe :)
How long had it been since you didn't have contact?

beachgal214

« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2019, 01:40:22 AM »
Congrats that is amazing!!!

Offline username1111

« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2019, 07:40:49 PM »

I must second this, username1111 is definitely good at she does. Better than any psychic I’ve went to for the in the moment and nearby future. Helped me move on from my situation and explained things very thoroughly in my reading.

:)
Thank you - I really appreciate this great feedback <3! Happy to hear that my readings was insightful to you