Author Topic: Everyone was wrong!  (Read 1669 times)

Offline Zzib

Everyone was wrong!
« on: October 20, 2019, 03:51:01 PM »
Hello everyone I’ve been a member of this thread since April, this guy stopped talking to me since February, by March I was doing ok but on April I went on a binge reading that lasted till June. In July readings were lesser and lesser since nothing has come to pass and timeframes has been pushed over and over again in April they told me May. In May they told me June and so on till now that they were saying in October. I’ve been checking my poi social media and indeed what led me to the readings was that he was seeing someone from April to June and of course the readers said he has not feelings for her he has feelings for me and blah. They were not in a relationship but apparently just casual and then during summer it appear that the girl was not around anymore the psychics picked that there was no one around he has been thinking of me blah blah. I attempted to reach twice 1 for his bday and last time was October 7 no answer not a peep. They said he’s not talking to me because a work situation there’s no woman around , even the best empaths didn’t pick a woman around. And then last Friday I saw this girl fb and they are in a relationship on Facebook, that really sank my world as I thought she was t around anymore and she probably wasn’t but came back this month but no one picked that no one saw that. So everyone was wrong for me

They all said he will be back and that he has feelings for me.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2019, 03:53:49 PM by Zzib »

Offline Star_01

Re: Everyone was wrong!
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2019, 04:00:59 PM »
I'm really sorry to hear that, I know exactly how you feel as I literally was in an identical situation to yours last year, even with supposed "good" empaths. I just hope you manage to dust yourself off and live life after getting through the grieving parts and are able to move on. These psychics really struggle to nail the present let alone future. I totally get how you feel and I wish you the best of luck because it hurts, especially not having 1 single reader get things right because you hope that at least one works for you. Take care.

Yaz88

Re: Everyone was wrong!
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2019, 04:08:43 PM »
I am so sorry you had to go through this.  Nothing is worse than having false hope.  Which empaths did you read with?  At least now you can put the necessary emotional and energetic space between you and this person to move on.