Author Topic: ISM threads !  (Read 29799 times)

Offline Tzwilson84

Re: ISM threads !
« Reply #90 on: September 19, 2020, 04:32:31 AM »
what does she mean when she says your cards are buzzy?

Thank you.

So is there a timeframe for when predictions come to pass based on which spread shes on?

When cards are buzzy it means lots of things are happening at one time like events or situations. My assumption is Yona was probably seeing lots of events happening at the same time or around the same timeframe.

Offline court1130

« Reply #91 on: September 20, 2020, 02:22:42 AM »
I didn't get predictions, but my POI is in a relationship currently and Cookie was able to describe certain physical traits of myself and my POI. She said he was physically and emotionally distant and also tuned into the other energy around him and that's when I gave her the woman's name. I have also seen this other woman, as well. She started saying he wants to be with the woman with a certain hairstyle and hair color and it was me. So I confirmed I was the one with those characteristics. She then said "he is very concerned about you being intimate with others". I have to say, that was my first reading with her and she blew me away with her remote viewing skills. The other pieces of info she was able to provide was just insane. I can't remember all of it right now, but I remember being floored lol. This thread is also very cool!
« Last Edit: September 20, 2020, 02:29:35 AM by court1130 »

Offline maggs30

« Reply #92 on: September 20, 2020, 02:26:27 AM »
I didn't get predictions, but my POI is in a relationship currently and Cookie was able to describe certain physical traits of myself and my POI. She also tuned into the other energy around him and that's when I gave her the woman's name. I have also seen this other woman, as well. She started saying he wants to be with the woman with a certain hairstyle and hair color and it was me. So I confirmed I was the one with those characteristics. She then said "he is very concerned about you being intimate with others". I have to say, that was my first reading with her and she blew me away with her remote viewing skills.

Be careful with Cookie on this. She insisted it was me my ex wanted to be with based on physical description. Turns out it was the chick he cheated on me with that he is still with.

Offline court1130

« Reply #93 on: September 20, 2020, 02:33:05 AM »
Be careful with Cookie on this. She insisted it was me my ex wanted to be with based on physical description. Turns out it was the chick he cheated on me with that he is still with.

I appreciate that and I've already considered it. I don't think that's the case, but time will tell!
« Last Edit: September 20, 2020, 02:37:44 AM by court1130 »

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #94 on: May 13, 2021, 02:11:05 PM »
I got the page of swords and 6 of swords in my yona reading. It wasnt about love. I wonder whats yonas thoughts on those cards

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #95 on: May 13, 2021, 03:41:13 PM »
I got the page of swords and 6 of swords in my yona reading. It wasnt about love. I wonder whats yonas thoughts on those cards
Yona always recommends asking these clarifying questions during the reading. Did you ask her her thoughts?

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #96 on: May 13, 2021, 05:28:20 PM »
No, I just let her speak

Offline samantha87

« Reply #97 on: May 13, 2021, 08:35:44 PM »
Out of curiosity has anyone had Yona pull "loads" of fertility cards and interpret that it meant your POI wanted to tie you down with roots?

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #98 on: May 13, 2021, 08:40:08 PM »
No, I just let her speak

Unfortunately our interpretations would just be assumptions. In your next top up, feel free to interrupt her. She prefers it because she moves cards as she reads and doesn’t retain all the messages she is getting.

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #99 on: July 13, 2021, 11:24:28 PM »
So I have been confused on Yona readings everytime I try and read them over and over again, I started reading through the entire Yona thread, I am no where near done however I then read this ism thread, I don't know if this is right but I feel like things that I was placing on my POI and I in the readings that weren't passing or making sense are starting to if I look at my marriage... when I read with her the first time my ex-husband and I were separated but no finality around the divorce, it wasn't until this April that my soon to be, papers aren't fully filed yet, ex-husband moved down South, I am from NY now looking at all the readings I am perplexed as to which guy this is lol! I am getting things like developing pair, can have partnership, connected - different location, me loyal holding hands, passionate reconnection... however in my recent read I got clock is ticking, met someone of significance, Devil change of direction I choose, me not talking and then breakthrough communications, discuss partnership, couple standing on even keel, equal breakthrough with POI and crossroads making decisions affect long term ahead implications saw gap with interactions then back on track, ongoing connection he is fond of me- from day one she kept bringing the KOW in and saying person of significance--- the ongoing connection fond of me crossroads and partnership I am wondering if this is actually my ex husband as we are on very good terms have love for each other but have decided to divorce and since he moved we really don't talk as much just here or there... I met my now POI during my marriage so I wonder if he is actually the person of significance or if another one is coming in... so overall I am actually just as confused as day 1 lolol... At the end of the last read she said something about living arrangements signs of stepping up and then ace of wands, I guess only time will tell and I have to let things play out see who these readings are about I literally am so confused.

« Reply #100 on: July 13, 2021, 11:29:31 PM »
OH AND .. I read with Cookie in October last year again before my ex husband told me he was moving which he did this April-she did get 2 male energies and says one of them wants to tell me he loves me i am the initiator idk now I am just confused-

« Reply #101 on: July 13, 2021, 11:49:55 PM »
I am just wondering if the Knight of Wands is my POI this whole time... she said POI but things stated about him could relate to my ex husband being we are finalizing the divorce and Kisha actually said go through long and drawn out realization someone is/isn’t in my life, amicable- happy relationship ended, I am ok with it- addressed and dealt with" so I am now like holy shit has my damn ex been in all my readings confusing me and maybe that is why I feel a lot of predictions haven't happened!!??! ugh I can't wait to finally figure all of this out, somehow it has to become clearer who they are talking about right haha- Kisha did pick up 2 energies and separated them during the reads and Yona seems to have 2 energies as well since the Knight of Wands seems to continue to come up too..

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #102 on: October 25, 2021, 06:27:30 PM »
Question about a Yonaism, does anyone know what this means?

" A man known to you already" but she says I have not met them yet
" ongoing connection"
" Cusp of a new beginning"
"Achieving an objective" getting something I have wanted for some time. Theres no feelings attached. I cant figure this one out

« Reply #103 on: July 29, 2022, 07:55:23 PM »
Sorry I know this is old, but I was reading through the isms and I have to agree what is the point if you have to decipher into code the entire reading and then it could be about someone totally different... so like i can make that reading fit a different guy years later. .idk not worth the money spent if you ask me... also the work ism is definitely interpreted because she said that to me about being bored at work or whatever and I am a tenure teacher middle seniority it is almost impossible to lose my job or get fired. like highly 90% unlikely... sometimes I think we push the isms to fit things too which again I am not trying to crack a code with my readings I am paying for that now could be about someone else altogether.

SO why read with her? It sounds like she says I dont see a relatiosnhip righ now but he could be romantic with you is how she puts it :-)
this means forget the guy you are calling about it aint gonna go nowhere yet the details she gives you about this guy could be a different guy. One that you have no idea even exists and the one she has been predicting for a while like years in advance and has yet to show up. sounds like a complete waste of a reading and money to me

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #104 on: August 23, 2023, 01:54:17 AM »
Is there any hidden meaning when Yona says you're getting a promotion? I am very new in my field and still in my probationary phase at my job, so I am not expecting a promotion at all.

anything