Author Topic: ISM threads !  (Read 29798 times)

Offline Hopeful2020

Re: ISM threads !
« Reply #75 on: July 19, 2020, 04:44:46 PM »
Read with Yona for my first time, and hopefully this will help someone (if you know what she is saying)
Direct quote from my reading...

"Interesting that it's coming in as a partnership and not as a relationship or romance or affair, they're not all the same thing, but can all be components of the same thing. You can fall in love with somebody that is totally unsuitable, not an equal, but it's lust, desire." "You have to know your partner is your equal, you know what your criteria is."

I don't know if that helps the "Partner" question, but a little explanation in a Yona way :)

Also.. has she told anyone else their current card is the tower, and they are on the ending part of it but still dealing with the aftermath? I have to admit the last year has been *a load of donkey crap* (for a nice way to put it) so I'm hoping the worst is behind me. 🤞🏻

Thank you for the excerpt about partnership.  I was going through my first reading with her from last year, and realized she mentioned a partnership and I wasn't quite sure what it meant.

Now if I only knew if Partnership was one of her "gonna happen" terms lol.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #76 on: July 19, 2020, 06:43:49 PM »
So Cookie told me when I read on my ex in Jan that I wouldn't be able to tell about him till I had been with him a year. That would have been May. I "knew" about him in March so pretty close. But on my current guy she said "You won't be able to tell how he feels about you until you have been together 7-10 months"  is the outlook for this the same? Even though she said "how he feels about you"? I hate Cookie speak.. 

Offline Hopeful2020

« Reply #77 on: July 23, 2020, 06:14:16 PM »
Has anyone decoded this one? Or is this one pretty straight forward?

"someone pushing him for marriage and a child"

She said this to me today. (My first reading with her).  About ex and new person around him. Also that he is not happy, and he misses me and our family. So idk

Offline Hopeful2020

« Reply #78 on: July 24, 2020, 02:00:22 PM »
Has Cookie told anyone else they can speed up a prediction if they get motivated? Jist wondering if that is a ISM. Thanks

Offline lovelacetito

« Reply #79 on: August 19, 2020, 12:02:45 AM »
Can someone help me with this Yona ism?

1. The connection you have is significant  but until he puts you as a priority,  u are still single

2.This will be in stages so you have to be patient

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #80 on: August 19, 2020, 12:26:35 AM »

1. The connection you have is significant  but until he puts you as a priority,  u are still single

I wouldn't attach your current POI to these. It seems like she was gently telling you that you are going to be unattached to a significant relationship for a while.

Offline lovelacetito

« Reply #81 on: August 19, 2020, 05:54:30 AM »

I was also told one of my connections was "significant" but that there were "blockages" that weren't permanent. She said however I would end up with someone else in the end & forget all about him. So I don't think "significant" means soulmate, twinflame, life partner, etc.

Thanks dear.. However, when I asked if I should forget about him.She told me not to shut the door on him which is confusing

Offline lovelacetito

« Reply #82 on: August 19, 2020, 05:55:51 AM »

I wouldn't attach your current POI to these. It seems like she was gently telling you that you are going to be unattached to a significant relationship for a while.

Hmmm..Thank you for this..That is sad to hear that I will single for a while.

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #83 on: August 19, 2020, 04:10:25 PM »

Don't view it as sad :) View it as a chance to fall in love with yourself. Also, Yona doesn't connect with everyone. You could meet the love of your life tomorrow and she could have not seen it or interpreted her cards incorrectly.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #84 on: August 19, 2020, 07:00:47 PM »

this is my opinion on this. Yona is probably saying he will need to prioritise you but until he does, you should behave as if you are single. i.e dating and looking for other options but not necessarily that your poi and you have no future. i say this because I have a prediction with her that is sort of similar and that is what it means in my readings 

Offline lovelacetito

« Reply #85 on: August 19, 2020, 11:33:22 PM »

Don't view it as sad :) View it as a chance to fall in love with yourself. Also, Yona doesn't connect with everyone. You could meet the love of your life tomorrow and she could have not seen it or interpreted her cards incorrectly.

Thanks for trying to make me feel better hun

Offline lovelacetito

« Reply #86 on: August 19, 2020, 11:34:58 PM »

this is my opinion on this. Yona is probably saying he will need to prioritise you but until he does, you should behave as if you are single. i.e dating and looking for other options but not necessarily that your poi and you have no future. i say this because I have a prediction with her that is sort of similar and that is what it means in my readings

Thanks heaps hun..You are coming thru for me as always

Offline Pie5703

« Reply #87 on: September 16, 2020, 06:23:52 PM »
Has Cookie told anyone else they can speed up a prediction if they get motivated? Jist wondering if that is a ISM. Thanks

She has told me something similar but the way she told me is I can speed up the prediction or get what I want sooner if I do XYZ and/or meditate on it. Cookie is big on LOA and meditating also so she does talk to me about that a lot also.

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #88 on: September 16, 2020, 07:38:53 PM »
what does she mean when she says your cards are buzzy?

Offline staircasewondering

« Reply #89 on: September 19, 2020, 04:26:17 AM »
what does she mean when she says your cards are buzzy?

When cards are buzzy it means lots of things are happening at one time like events or situations. My assumption is Yona was probably seeing lots of events happening at the same time or around the same timeframe.

anything