Author Topic: ISM threads !  (Read 30208 times)

Offline jqc103

Re: ISM threads !
« Reply #60 on: June 14, 2020, 09:28:22 AM »
Interesting.. yeah in one reading she said she thinks it’s me with my fingers in my ears. I have muted POI on Instagram and almost positive she has muted me as well so yona may be right there... but yona still sees her reaching out? Honestly seems impossible. Unless it’s referring to another POI but then dear god, I have probably more years of waiting to do smh lol

Offline jqc103

« Reply #61 on: June 14, 2020, 10:48:47 AM »
Interesting.. yeah in one reading she said she thinks it’s me with my fingers in my ears. I have muted POI on Instagram and almost positive she has muted me as well so yona may be right there... but yona still sees her reaching out? Honestly seems impossible. Unless it’s referring to another POI but then dear god, I have probably more years of waiting to do smh lol

When I've got mine in my ears, insofar as the prediction goes, I'm fuming at my POI and don't want to hear anything he has to say because we're having some sort of argument. In the other, it's him not listening to what I'm saying because of a difference in viewpoint about a certain situation.

It’s good to see how this plays out in different scenarios... it’s true how it can really change from person to person regarding their situation.

Just  listening to my second reading where this first came up on. Yona said POI has fingers in ears because “they don’t want their bubble popped” and that they’re living in a “dream world” and they don’t want a reality check. Not really sure what that could mean but this did come up again in my most recent reading in December.. dealing with a POI  who has  a different world view from me  I think the temperance card came up for that
« Last Edit: June 14, 2020, 10:53:38 AM by jqc103 »

Offline Hopeful2020

« Reply #62 on: June 19, 2020, 03:04:35 AM »
Read with Yona for my first time, and hopefully this will help someone (if you know what she is saying)
Direct quote from my reading...

"Interesting that it's coming in as a partnership and not as a relationship or romance or affair, they're not all the same thing, but can all be components of the same thing. You can fall in love with somebody that is totally unsuitable, not an equal, but it's lust, desire." "You have to know your partner is your equal, you know what your criteria is."

I don't know if that helps the "Partner" question, but a little explanation in a Yona way :)

Also.. has she told anyone else their current card is the tower, and they are on the ending part of it but still dealing with the aftermath? I have to admit the last year has been *a load of donkey crap* (for a nice way to put it) so I'm hoping the worst is behind me. 🤞🏻
« Last Edit: June 19, 2020, 03:16:21 AM by Hopeful2020 »

Offline Nina710

« Reply #63 on: June 22, 2020, 09:27:52 PM »
She told me that my tower card was my challenge and she explained that when since it’s all about positioning, the meaning of the tower is improved only when it is as your challenge. Has anyone had this? ..... also that is a great quote from her about the partnership. So what I got out of it is that... partnership actually means a committed very serious union as opposed to just dating or relationship

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #64 on: July 09, 2020, 05:35:53 PM »
Read with Yona for my first time, and hopefully this will help someone (if you know what she is saying)

"Interesting that it's coming in as a partnership and not as a relationship or romance or affair, they're not all the same thing, but can all be components of the same thing. You can fall in love with somebody that is totally unsuitable, not an equal, but it's lust, desire." "You have to know your partner is your equal, you know what your criteria is."

I don't know if that helps the "Partner" question, but a little explanation in a Yona way :)

Also.. has she told anyone else their current card is the tower, and they are on the ending part of it but still dealing with the aftermath? I have to admit the last year has been *a load of donkey crap* (for a nice way to put it) so I'm hoping the worst is behind me. 🤞🏻

When she said "increased  partnership" I asked her "is this a relationship" she said yes...Yep it's a relationship this is
personal.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2020, 03:32:39 PM by PurpleRain »

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #65 on: July 09, 2020, 07:11:30 PM »
She told me that my tower card was my challenge and she explained that when since it’s all about positioning, the meaning of the tower is improved only when it is as your challenge. Has anyone had this? ..... also that is a great quote from her about the partnership. So what I got out of it is that... partnership actually means a committed very serious union as opposed to just dating or relationship

I once had the Tower crossing-which to me sounded awful but she said no, this means the influence of the Tower is voided. This applied to a career prediction; I was trying to get a book contract. She read it as the lack of obstacles. And correct, I got a contract with lightning speed whereas most colleagues have waited a solid year if not more and been slapped with revisions. It worked marvelously fast. It had the best combo ever : Star And Tower crossing.
I think a Tower as challenge may be similar-meaning that you are entering a stage in your life with things going your way .and the challenge is to take advantage of this favorable time. my two cents.

Offline Bg2020

« Reply #66 on: July 09, 2020, 08:47:27 PM »
Hi!

Regarding Cookie Speak -- I need help with translation!!!

If she says: "It does show he wants to be in a relationship with you ...."

but followed by: "But he has never given you a chance." (she said this several times....I don't know if she's reading the past or the future here...)

AND

I asked: are we going to be in a relationship? she said: "If it's not too late ... In 2021/22 there's another man coming in that is ready. It will be you choice whether you'll chose him..."

So she proceeded:

Right now I'm going to stick to what I'm seeing: I see rekindle. It doesn't mean he won't take steps back -- but he knows there's something significant about you... He doesn't want to lose you -- he starting to feel that if he doesn't so something he's going to lose you."

She did bring the L word -- not sure if it's just fluff -- and said that the would pick up the pace after the other guy (competition) is around.

HELP! LOL

Offline massine

« Reply #67 on: July 09, 2020, 09:54:00 PM »
Okay so....
Yona told me I'm getting a blast from the past who I don't communicate with (I only have 1 ex that I don't speak to atm). She described him perfectly, described the breakup and also told me he just can't be in a relationship right now, I don't want to go into detail because it's personal and I'd like to keep it between me and Yona.

I kept double checking and she told me to leave the door ajar, don't close the door. She then told me to keep him on the back burner. She brought it up again and said he'll be back next year (I know timing isn't fab!!!) But she kept saying:
"leave the door ajar"
"he'll be back"
"put him on the back burner for now"
"You'll cross paths again"
Anyone have any experience with that?

Offline sexyp

« Reply #68 on: July 09, 2020, 11:05:38 PM »
Okay so....
Yona told me I'm getting a blast from the past who I don't communicate with (I only have 1 ex that I don't speak to atm). She described him perfectly, described the breakup and also told me he just can't be in a relationship right now, I don't want to go into detail because it's personal and I'd like to keep it between me and Yona.

I kept double checking and she told me to leave the door ajar, don't close the door. She then told me to keep him on the back burner. She brought it up again and said he'll be back next year (I know timing isn't fab!!!) But she kept saying:
"leave the door ajar"
"he'll be back"

yes i have had the keep the door open one. she meant to not change the way I am with poi and now cut ties etc

Offline massine

« Reply #69 on: July 09, 2020, 11:21:27 PM »
Okay so....

"leave the door ajar"
"he'll be back"

yes i have had the keep the door open one. she meant to not change the way I am with poi and now cut ties etc

She was very adamant that I not close the door and that he'll be back 😂
Glad you had that experience, thanks for your response! <3

Offline sexyp

« Reply #70 on: July 10, 2020, 12:04:34 AM »
Okay so....

"leave the door ajar"
"he'll be back"

She was very adamant that I not close the door and that he'll be back 😂
Glad you had that experience, thanks for your response! <3

i meant not and not now lol. but seems you get my meaning

Offline Steven213

« Reply #71 on: July 12, 2020, 05:48:37 PM »
I only know Yona-ism... talking to her like talking to older prophet from different century :D

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #72 on: July 13, 2020, 12:08:55 AM »
Ok, this has to be the most stupid Cookie-ism that I've gotten. Twice.
"When there's inconsistency, you'll find he's being inconsistent. "

WTAF. Thanks Captain Obvious.

Offline Steven213

« Reply #73 on: July 13, 2020, 07:54:59 AM »
Cookie sometimes paused for a while then talk again, maybe because she is older

Offline samantha87

« Reply #74 on: July 19, 2020, 04:18:52 PM »

Thank you for the excerpt about partnership.  I was going through my first reading with her from last year, and realized she mentioned a partnership and I wasn't quite sure what it meant.