Author Topic: ISM threads !  (Read 30158 times)

Offline Bg2020

Re: ISM threads !
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2020, 01:56:19 AM »
Question for the Yona-ism crew. If Yona says something “potentially” might happen, is that a yes or no or completely up to how you deal with the situation?

I'd like to know the answer to this too!!!

Offline maggs30

« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2020, 04:38:13 AM »
Question for the Yona-ism crew. If Yona says something “potentially” might happen, is that a yes or no or completely up to how you deal with the situation?

Potential is pretty much no.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2020, 04:44:42 AM »

Agreed! Never believe POTENTIAL lol

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2020, 04:56:17 AM »
Does that surprise you???
The wheel of fortune is shown turning and the CRYSTAL picks it out lol!

Haha!  Yes!

Also “what worries you about this person”

And

He’s shown in front of you not behind you.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2020, 11:10:54 PM »
Did we figure out what “partnership” is?

Is it a relationship or no?

Offline maggs30

« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2020, 11:24:41 PM »

Hell if I know. I'm in a complete relationship. Committed. Yona thinks I don't know him yet but saw his energy in the future and likes him. My predictions were literally thinks that happened days later I still got the hermit card 😂

Offline sexyp

« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2020, 11:29:07 PM »
as much as most here have said it doesn't, I think it depends on the person getting the reading. in my case ongoing partnership was flagged as a long term commitment by Yona. So I think it varies even though I have read on here that the word partnership with Yona is a no no

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2020, 11:49:47 PM »

Hell if I know. I'm in a complete relationship. Committed. Yona thinks I don't know him yet but saw his energy in the future and likes him. My predictions were literally thinks that happened days later I still got the hermit card 😂

What the...... lol I’m gonna pm you

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #38 on: May 16, 2020, 11:54:32 PM »
Hey sexyp so did you get the commitment??
That would be true, it could depend on the person who is getting the reading and cards she pulled

Offline Catlover86

« Reply #39 on: May 17, 2020, 01:51:40 AM »

Hmmmm sorry to intrude, but a reading I received last year in May, Yona pulled the ace of cups, said it was new adult love, for potential long term. Sooo, does that mean forget it? She ultimately predicted me and this person moving in together and said my status would change summer/after summer.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #40 on: May 17, 2020, 02:03:13 AM »
If she says potential for long term I would take it to keen something that has potential but will more likely not progress to long term. But like I said she thinks I don't know my guy yet and at the time of the reading we had been together about 6 weeks. That being said my last two readings were half readings and completely jumbled. She picked up something in the last one she also told me in July 2019 that we both thought was my ex who I was dating at that time.

Offline jqc103

« Reply #41 on: May 17, 2020, 02:19:16 AM »
October 2017 my ffirst reading with yona, she said my relationship status would change and that this wouldnt be a fling because its long term and she sees me moving because i want to be closer to them... and it would happen before/by the summer. she said "you've got a good relationship in the summer" later on in the reading.

well... 3 years later, still no relationship. each year when summer time rolls around i just think, well maybe next year  :-[

Offline GoldenGirl75

« Reply #42 on: May 17, 2020, 04:18:39 AM »
October 2017 my ffirst reading with yona, she said my relationship status would change and that this wouldnt be a fling because its long term and she sees me moving because i want to be closer to them... and it would happen before/by the summer. she said "you've got a good relationship in the summer" later on in the reading.

well... 3 years later, still no relationship. each year when summer time rolls around i just think, well maybe next year  :-[

Same thing happened to me. I've had 2 readings with her starting with my first read mid 2017. She said she saw a new big love coming up for me in the summer. Described in detail situations where I would be with this new person. It still hasn't happened.

I will say she was correct on a prediction from that read (but not about this new big love). I think that was the only prediction that happened from that read. I read with her for a second time about a year and a half later. One event she described (she said it was a marker) from that read came true shortly after but everything else she said predictions wise hasn't happened. The second read (and last read I've had from her) was almost 2 years ago.

Maybe we just didn't connect very well...

Offline jqc103

« Reply #43 on: May 17, 2020, 09:50:59 AM »

Have you followed up with her since her initial predictions?

Yes I’ve had multiple readings with her since. Relationship showed up again in the second reading but then not in the following ones. But in almost all of the readings, it was showing surprise communication from a POI... and still nothing yet either. At this point it seems highly unlikely this would be from my current POI but I just had a reading in December and she mentioned this surprise communication. It showed in the normal tarot cards and lenormand cards.

I will say, some of her work predictions have happened though
« Last Edit: May 17, 2020, 09:53:26 AM by jqc103 »

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #44 on: May 17, 2020, 01:21:24 PM »
Hands down, Yona has given me the best reading Ive had since reading with psychics! Unfortunately I feel im headed down the same path with my poi. Its going to be two years this month with absolutely no communication, so it is highly likely that her prediction of a reaching out is going to be wrong. I think im just abt at the point where I will quit getting readings altogether. I have read with most of the big hitters and the good life changing predictions are always months or years away. Its never now. Every year I hear there is going to be a major positive change within the next year. Each year comes and passes and nada!!!

I'm sorry 😥

anything