Author Topic: ISM threads !  (Read 29800 times)

Offline Jili1945

Re: ISM threads !
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2020, 02:42:32 AM »
For Cookie, when she's told you this : “He (she) thinks about you all the time”....

Has anyone been able to validate that this is actually true?

She told me this several times in the last reading and I am 100% sure that is not true. We've been out of touch for over 2 years and we are not focusing on each other at this point. At the same time, I had a reading with Kisha and she said he thinks about you time to time, but not very frequently. And that is very realistic.

Offline GoldenGirl75

« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2020, 03:22:23 AM »
In my opinion, I think this is pretty straightforward. Other readers have told me this as well and I think it's true bc I know a lot of her friends are married, engaged, or is in a serious relationship so I think she would want this for herself as well. She's in her early 30s.

Offline GoldenGirl75

« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2020, 03:25:03 AM »
@Jili1945 thank you for your input! I think you're probably right. Other readers have told me he thinks about me from time to time but not all the time.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2020, 03:29:55 AM »
Has anyone decoded this one? Or is this one pretty straight forward?

"someone pushing him for marriage and a child"

I had this one a lot with an ex back in 2012 who is now married to the woman he was with at the time.

Offline GoldenGirl75

« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2020, 03:36:41 AM »
@prettylittleiz have you found cookie to be accurate for you (if you've read with her) ?

I have a feeling she's good at validating certain things that I KNOW to be true (ie city a POI lives in, what he looks like, does for a living etc.) but I'm not sure when she starts talking about thoughts and emotions. She could be correct as well...but that's the danger...she could be wrong but I'm assuming she's correct bc of the things she's validated that I know to be true.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2020, 03:40:30 AM »
ISMs

Common sayings amongst readers and what they mean

These are their common sayings or “isms”.  “ISM” means “distinctive practice” or way they go about things.

This doesn’t take away from the reading as far as them saying these things to others - just is just how they speak when giving readings.

Cookie Isms:

When it gets to a year, when it gets to a year and you meet his family and friends” - this never happens
“You’re gonna loose weight” - 50/50 chance that will happen as it has with me - 1 prediction she got right - lost 15 pounds, the other she got wrong lol.
“I see you pregnant” - 50/50 chance she is right
“You’re not going to tell about him until - the spring or the summer" (or other timeframe - like 5-7 weeks or May July for example) - Means the relationship will end at that time
“I don’t see you in a relationship” - you will never be in a relationship, like ever with that person
“He is seeing other people - is around other people” = “People” means women or the opposite sex
“You are outgrowing what you do” - You are about to get fired, layed off or loose your job
“Remember me telling you this” - most likely will happen
“Eventually” - this will happen
“ I see” - most likely will happen
“It looks like “ - most likely will happen
“He looks possessive” - this means he could actually have a temper or bad attitude typically towards you
“He is jealous” - do not believe this most of the time, its another way of having a bad attitude - maybe not towards you
“Ca, ca, Canada?”
“New...ummm...New York?”
Woman of a different race
“Social media or online dating”
“He (she) thinks about you all the time”
“Thinks you're no longer compatible”

“You may have to be the initiator “- he doesn’t want anything to do with you
“There is a lack of communication”
“He goes quiet” - he isn’t gone but you aren’t hearing from him

Yona isms:
"You're shown as a work in progress" - You are still alive and have things to learn
"You're shown as the finished article" - I got this for work meaning that Ive mastered my field (basically to the point that I want to try something new)
"At an angle" - meaning it will not have a full affect, like a Tower influence
"The Devil Upright" - Long term implications - usually not dramatic. Pre-Destined event
"Wheel of Fortune" - Cycle of Changes coming up
"Queen of Cups" - THE EX or crazy woman associated in some capacity with your POI
"Progressive" means that the relationship has a bit more potential than what it does at the moment
"Ongoing connection" means that this person may not be romantic but will still be around in some capacity but then may eventually fade away
"Breakthrough" may mean a finality to the situation
"You have a choice" doesnt mean that you have 2 hot bachelors on your hands and you're having a hard time picking a cookie from the cookie jar...its basically deciding to leave one of the guys alone

These Cookie-isms are so on point, Sparkle. I am laughing on the couch.

If I wanted to be with a dude and I heard, "Well, I'm not seeing a relationship..." from her - I should have run. It's the kiss of death. With my now boyfriend I casually asked about him after dating a month or so and she was like, "Oh yeah, he could be your boyfriend and you can have everything you want here with this man and he sees a future with you" and that was when we were barely dating and I was still hung up on and calling about someone else. We have been together over 2 years now. So ol' Cookie can see pretty far out and a definite "path" for someone you ask about and I guess some sorta outcome if that's what you want to call it? But she believes in LOA so much she will never straight up say "NO NEVER" - she will just SAY what she doesn't SEE.

The other Cookie-ism that makes me LOL (and cry...but like lol..) is the, "You'll be able to tell about him in a year..." or "You won't be able to tell about him for a year" etc, whatever way she puts it.. yeah, that means you'll be able to tell because it's probably over or you've walked away because it hasn't gone the way you wanted. I have had this one happen with a couple guys I asked about and can confirm.

Last one, "You may have to be the initiator" - this person is not reaching out and doesn't want to. The end.

After all these years reading with her - I wish she would shoot us all straight BUT at least we can compare notes.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2020, 03:45:24 AM »
@prettylittleiz have you found cookie to be accurate for you (if you've read with her) ?

I have a feeling she's good at validating certain things that I KNOW to be true (ie city a POI lives in, what he looks like, does for a living etc.) but I'm not sure when she starts talking about thoughts and emotions. She could be correct as well...but that's the danger...she could be wrong but I'm assuming she's correct bc of the things she's validated that I know to be true.

I have read with her since 2011.. so probably well over 50 times. She is accurate sometimes but she definitely has these "isms" that have the truth inside them somewhere. I don't trust her too much overall with empathic type things - but she has described situations that have developed as she said for me over the years. You need to take what she says with a grain of salt as she can be far better from one day to the next, depending what time it is, or how much she's read.

If I had to do it over, I would record the reading and if you're comfortable, have someone else listen to it so you can get an objective view on what she said. That's the one thing I wish I would have done many years ago that I didn't start until 2017.

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2020, 07:10:19 AM »
Does anyone else have any "small tower" predictions?
Or the "tower just describes your initial emotional response"

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2020, 06:40:32 PM »
I had a small tower come up in one of my readings with Yona as well. She told me it would pertain to new and shocking information coming from someone; a revelation.

Was it a small tower or was it a path altering event?

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2020, 06:44:02 PM »
Does anyone else have any "small tower" predictions?
Or the "tower just describes your initial emotional response"

Yeah I've had these. They've been more like annoyances or small disappointments. But more like everyday disappointments not sweeping dramatic ones.

Full Tower is like heart stopping moments.

Small Tower is like "Ugh! Aww man! Really :(" moments. If that makes any sense

Thank you for clarifying this! Because I was wondering if "small tower " was actually a life altering event that she's downplaying or an annoyance that can be worked out.

Yona has too many isms

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2020, 06:29:34 AM »
Another Yonaism
" Its a love connection"
Love is infront of you not behind you

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2020, 06:48:40 AM »
Oh and wheel of fortune: Bigger picture changes
Interview or Meeting

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2020, 09:55:18 AM »
Another Yonaism
" Its a love connection"
Love is infront of you not behind you

What does mean? "Love is in front of you not behind you"

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2020, 07:12:52 AM »
no clue but she said that to me in both my readings. I guess it would mean I am yet to meet the love of my life :-) that I wont die alone with a dozen cats

Offline hope36

« Reply #29 on: May 14, 2020, 11:58:04 PM »
The worst yona-ism:
It's not the worst case scenario (For the tower mostly) - it WILL be devastating and will take a long time to heal/recover
(Unless it's a slanted tower or at an angle or another legit lower impact tower)