Author Topic: ISM threads !  (Read 30259 times)

Offline Rayban212

ISM threads !
« on: October 18, 2019, 12:55:43 AM »
This is going to be a positive thread so keep your negative-ish out of it!

So with all the talk about yona-ism, cookie-ism, Anne-ism (Queen of cups 18), AV-ism(Gaylene) etc
I figured I start this thread so that anyone that had experience with these readers or others can place their isms they have had lol

Please I ask to leave Mattie and Matilda out of this! Not because I have anything against them, I have never read with any of them so do not come for me but I want to leave the arguments out of this thread.

So let’s please keep it easy going and focus on the ism of these readers!
I really want to know about yona-ism if anyone knows?!

Ready! Set! Go!

Offline maggs30

Re: ISM threads !
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2019, 01:05:22 AM »
I've learned that when Yona uses the following words and phrases - it may mean the following:

"Progressive" means that the relationship has a bit more potential than what it does at the moment
"Ongoing connection" means that this person may not be romantic but will still be around in some capacity but then may eventually fade away
"Breakthrough" may mean a finality to the situation
"You have a choice" doesnt mean that you have 2 hot bachelors on your hands and you're having a hard time picking a cookie from the cookie jar...its basically deciding to leave one of the guys alone

If she doesnt say any of the above phrases regarding a relationship - it could mean it isnt going anywhere at all lol (no matter how good the cards look)

Also, often times she interchanges the words "relationship" and "partnership" and to me those have 2 different meanings. She told me that my situation doesnt show up as a "relationship" and it doesnt show in the cards that way, it progresses into a "partnership" and he would show more signs of commitment and will talk about exclusivity....that right there just left me confused because I wasnt sure if she used them interchangeably.

Other Yona "isms" - these are typically said no matter where cards are in the spread - but if she does say the following this is typically what it means. (This is only based on what she says because she will be the only one to interpret or see where the cards fall in the reading)

"You're shown as a work in progress" - You are still alive and have things to learn
"You're shown as the finished article" - I got this for work meaning that Ive mastered my field (basically to the point that I want to try something new)
"At an angle" - meaning it will not have a full affect, like a Tower influence
"The Devil Upright" - Long term implications - usually not dramatic. Pre-Destined event
"Wheel of Fortune" - Cycle of Changes coming up
"Queen of Cups" - THE EX or crazy woman associated in some capacity with your POI

I copied Sparkles post from the Yona thread. I think she added more but I can't find it lol

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2019, 01:09:43 AM »
Yup to a few of these. 👍

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2019, 01:15:27 AM »
Cookie:

Ca, ca, Canada?
New...ummm...New York?
Woman of a different race
Social media or online dating
You lost weight
He (she) thinks about you all the time
Thinks you're no longer compatible
You might need to reach out first

Edited to add:

"It feels like when there's a lack of communication, you're not really communicating."    Yes, she actually said that. WTAF Cookie?????
« Last Edit: October 18, 2019, 01:19:54 AM by Fidget1028 »

Offline maggs30

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2019, 01:29:07 AM »
Yona has never told me I would walk away. My first reading was about a different guy. She said 3 to 4 months for big changes. She read it like the guy I was calling about was it. Meant for me she kept saying. Yona was spot on with that timing. 3 months to the day was when I started dating my boyfriend. Mind you I'm guessing his energy was all over me as it took him over 3 months to even approach me. I hadn't even noticed him yet. Mind you I wrote down like 10 things from the entire 50 mins of that reading. /facepalm. Will be dramatic and he will step away for a short time was one of those things. And show him I have belief in him but don't overnurture him.

She has told me that I have the strength to cut ties with him if its not right for me but that we will get closer she doesn't see me detaching from him. She calls us an unstructured relationship and that it can't be a partnership right now. She calls him the invisible man during our gaps and said its longer drawn out to a label. All of this is dead accurate. I'm not detaching and he can be the invisible man. I'm guessing unstructed relationship is one with no labels but no one else involved? The gaps with me can be a few weeks depending on how dead tired he is and if his daughter is visiting.

I reread all my notes from 3 readings and she has never said on going connection with us. She always talks of partnership and commitment so I'm guessing on going connection is not what you want to hear.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2019, 01:36:21 AM by maggs30 »

Offline maggs30

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2019, 01:40:38 AM »
Small tower on someone? She told me a guy will give me a sob story and ask for money but not to give it to him as it will start a tower for him. I'm assuming this will be my son because he wants to buy a trashed corvette and fix it up. I know its trash and will cost thousands for him to fix. I already went down this road once with this child with a Nissan 300zx that needed a new engine transmission etc. I put thousands into it trying to get it drivable. We got it driving and sold it. I couldn't afford to actually correctly fix it. I will let everyone know when he actually asks for the money since he hinted at it yesterday lol

Offline Star_01

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2019, 02:15:00 AM »
Yona gave me a tower once and said it was nothing major and something completely different to what happened and what happened was very major. So this must be a recurring thing with her.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2019, 02:19:45 AM »
Cookie:

Ca, ca, Canada?
New...ummm...New York?
You lost weight

Edited to add:

"It feels like when there's a lack of communication, you're not really communicating."    Yes, she actually said that. WTAF Cookie?????

Hahaha Cookie

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2019, 04:50:39 AM »
Yep - I coined the “Isms” on the forum last August.....here is the original thread.

I think this thread is Awesome because Yona and Cookie definitely have their common phrases or terminologies. Yona speaks what I call “fortune teller speak” and can be often cryptic and Not LITERAL.

Cookie just uses “Cookie Speak” lol

@Fidget - when I read those Cookie-ism I laughed out loud because I was reading them in her voice lmao 😂

Ha!

@ whskers Yona used that relationship "breakthrough" phrase regarding a previous POI from 2 years ago. Little did I know that "breakthrough" meant "THE END" lol - it was a breakthrough alright - he said he wasn't ready for a relationship and vanished lol.

I've learned that when Yona uses the following words and phrases - it may mean the following:

"Progressive" means that the relationship has a bit more potential than what it does at the moment
"Ongoing connection" means that this person may not be romantic but will still be around in some capacity but then may eventually fade away
"You have a choice" doesnt mean that you have 2 hot bachelors on your hands and you're having a hard time picking a cookie from the cookie jar...its basically deciding to leave one of the guys alone

If she doesnt say any of the above phrases regarding a relationship - it could mean it isnt going anywhere at all lol (no matter how good the cards look)

Also, often times she interchanges the words "relationship" and "partnership" and to me those have 2 different meanings. She told me that my situation doesnt show up as a "relationship" and it doesnt show in the cards that way, it progresses into a "partnership" and he would show more signs of commitment and will talk about exclusivity....that right there just left me confused because I wasnt sure if she used them interchangeably.

Other Yona "isms" - these are typically said no matter where cards are in the spread - but if she does say the following this is typically what it means. (This is only based on what she says because she will be the only one to interpret or see where the cards fall in the reading)

"You're shown as a work in progress" - You are still alive and have things to learn
"You're shown as the finished article" - I got this for work meaning that Ive mastered my field (basically to the point that I want to try something new)
"The Devil Upright" - Long term implications - usually not dramatic. Pre-Destined event
"Queen of Cups" - THE EX or crazy woman associated in some capacity with your POI

Any others?

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2020, 11:08:10 PM »
Cookie:

Ca, ca, Canada?
New...ummm...New York?
You lost weight

Edited to add:

These words are exactly my whole reading with Cookie! That's really frustrating.

My close friend and I always check our Kisha's reading with each other and amazingly, never find a word in common. Yona uses card, and cards interpretations are the same. So it's feasible that some similar things is said in 2 people's reading. But for Cookie, Uuummm!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2020, 11:27:54 PM »
ISMs

Common sayings amongst readers and what they mean

These are their common sayings or “isms”.  “ISM” means “distinctive practice” or way they go about things.

This doesn’t take away from the reading as far as them saying these things to others - just is just how they speak when giving readings.

Cookie Isms:

When it gets to a year, when it gets to a year and you meet his family and friends” - this never happens
“You’re gonna loose weight” - 50/50 chance that will happen as it has with me - 1 prediction she got right - lost 15 pounds, the other she got wrong lol.
“I see you pregnant” - 50/50 chance she is right
“You’re not going to tell about him until - the spring or the summer" (or other timeframe - like 5-7 weeks or May July for example) - Means the relationship will end at that time
“I don’t see you in a relationship” - you will never be in a relationship, like ever with that person
“He is seeing other people - is around other people” = “People” means women or the opposite sex
“You are outgrowing what you do” - You are about to get fired, layed off or loose your job
“Remember me telling you this” - most likely will happen
“Eventually” - this will happen
“ I see” - most likely will happen
“It looks like “ - most likely will happen
“He looks possessive” - this means he could actually have a temper or bad attitude typically towards you
“He is jealous” - do not believe this most of the time, its another way of having a bad attitude - maybe not towards you
“Ca, ca, Canada?”
“New...ummm...New York?”
“Social media or online dating”
“He (she) thinks about you all the time”
“Thinks you're no longer compatible”

“You may have to be the initiator “- he doesn’t want anything to do with you
“There is a lack of communication”
“He goes quiet” - he isn’t gone but you aren’t hearing from him
He’s your soulmate but not your life partner - he ain’t the one boo lol

Put the caution button on - beware something may not go the way you want

Yona isms:
« Last Edit: May 09, 2020, 05:53:59 AM by Sparkle002 »

Offline GoldenGirl75

« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2020, 11:45:13 PM »
For Cookie, when she's told you this : “He (she) thinks about you all the time”....

Has anyone been able to validate that this is actually true? This could be true for me...but I have no way of knowing...sometimes I think she mixes up his energy with mine...bc he is on my mind a lot.

These are the ISMs I've gotten from her over multiple readings:

"someone pushing him for marriage and a child"

"one of them is dependent on the other financially"

"he's been wondering if you're dating anybody"

"you are still thinking about him bc he hasn't let you go"

she mentioned CA and NY with me (she said either CA or NY)...but in my case the CA was relevant (she named a specific city in CA that was accurate) as well as another city (not in NY or CA) that I was blown away by bc that's where he lives now

has anyone gotten these sayings from her too?

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2020, 12:01:41 AM »
For Cookie, when she's told you this : “He (she) thinks about you all the time”....

Has anyone been able to validate that this is actually true? This could be true for me...but I have no way of knowing...sometimes I think she mixes up his energy with mine...bc he is on my mind a lot.

These are the ISMs I've gotten from her over multiple readings:

"one of them is dependent on the other financially"

"he's been wondering if you're dating anybody"

"you are still thinking about him bc he hasn't let you go"

she mentioned CA and NY with me (she said either CA or NY)...but in my case the CA was relevant (she named a specific city in CA that was accurate) as well as another city (not in NY or CA) that I was blown away by bc that's where he lives now

has anyone gotten these sayings from her too?

Wow Ive never heard of those!

I have heard the "he hasnt let you go" or "he is still around" and "he is wondering if you are dating anybody" lol

As for "thinking about you all the time" - I can validate with my recent POI because at one point he was contacting me like 20-30 times a day!! lol I would say that was all the time. Its calmed down now - but wow. I swear, there is absolutely no reason a guy cant contact you!

Offline GoldenGirl75

« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2020, 12:20:12 AM »
Yona isms in my reading with her:

"difficult man known to you already"

"wheel of fortune" (predictive card) "change has been going on since we last spoke but not complete yet. Not all changes within your control" - I think sparkle's definition of this card is accurate for me too. The first time I spoke to Yona I was not in a good place mentally. The second time I spoke to her (about a year and a half later) she pulled this Wheel of fortune card. So it's true that between the first and second read with her there had been changes. I was in a much better place mentally. She also mentioned changes are not complete yet. I think this is also accurate bc in between the second read and now (a time span of about a year and a half) there have been major positive changes in regards to my career

"the hermit" - "at this point, you're single and free to make choices"

"relationship status is going to alter...emerging partnership" - this has not happened yet...but I'm wondering if it really means I'm going to be in a relationship since she used the word partnership instead of committed relationship  ::)

"the devil" (my outcome card) - she said this card means fate and that it's going to affect my future

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2020, 01:50:45 AM »
Has anyone decoded this one? Or is this one pretty straight forward?