Author Topic: How to tell if someone is fake/sugarcoating?  (Read 2468 times)

Offline kacee8796

How to tell if someone is fake/sugarcoating?
« on: October 17, 2019, 12:53:03 AM »
Does anyone have any specific phrases readers will say that will tip you off on them being fake or sugarcoating? I have a hard time casting judgment because my main timeframe has not passed yet, and my POI is actually the stereotypical broken man. He's going through a quarter life crisis and actually has been thinking about moving all the way to the opposite side of the country for no solid reason, his entire friend group had a huge upheaval so his support system is small, his last relationship was so traumatic he's been incapable of developing deeper romantic feelings for others so now he's just sleeping around, he has unaddressed issues and deep insecurities, etc. I guess the only way for me to know is to wait and see if any predictions pass, but some insight would be nice.

There are some people I've read with who I have a lot of faith in and am planning on getting 2nd readings with to see if they're still accurate at some point, but ideally, I'd like to find one or two readers I can actually trust.

Offline alphabetsoup

Re: How to tell if someone is fake/sugarcoating?
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2019, 01:42:03 PM »
2 things I'd try: 1) record your reading and listen back through with discernment, what did you "feed" the psychic.  2)  Try a no B.S. psychic like QueenofCups on Keen or take suggestions for other readers who don't tell fairy tales.

anything