Author Topic: Beverley Ann  (Read 20666 times)

Offline maggs30

Re: Beverley Ann
« Reply #45 on: August 29, 2020, 10:46:54 AM »
Their stories and "about me" are not even similar. I would not jump to say she is a "fraud" using someone else's profile. Especially since the only similarity is the name which is common. I found another Beverley Ann who's last name is Freeman whom is also listed as a psychic. Beverley from bitwise had a few hits with me but I haven't caught her online again.

Is she the same Beverly Ann on keen?   Kind of destroyed my soul.

No she is only on bitwine.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #46 on: August 29, 2020, 12:39:30 PM »
Their stories and "about me" are not even similar. I would not jump to say she is a "fraud" using someone else's profile. Especially since the only similarity is the name which is common. I found another Beverley Ann who's last name is Freeman whom is also listed as a psychic. Beverley from bitwise had a few hits with me but I haven't caught her online again.

Is she the same Beverly Ann on keen?   Kind of destroyed my soul.

No she is only on bitwine.

You just made me smile now xx

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #47 on: September 14, 2020, 03:20:36 PM »
I did a deep dive trying to find her online. She has a FB with this link: http://www.callnangel.co.uk/

The link isn't working for me but, if she comes back, this may be a private site way to read with her.

Offline Qcnm

« Reply #48 on: September 14, 2020, 04:40:49 PM »
I have been trying to catch her on bitwine. I sent her a private message a couple of months back asking for her availability and she said she is taking care of her mum who is really unwell so she doesn’t get the time to come on.

Offline court1130

« Reply #49 on: September 19, 2020, 11:59:31 PM »
I have been trying to catch her on bitwine. I sent her a private message a couple of months back asking for her availability and she said she is taking care of her mum who is really unwell so she doesn’t get the time to come on.

Oh wow that stinks. At least we have an update and hopefully everything turns out OK for her mom. /:

Offline court1130

« Reply #50 on: April 25, 2021, 12:37:28 PM »
Does anyone have any updates on her? I noticed her most recent review was from 12/2020, but that may not be her most recent reading. Idk. I hate the fact that I'll likely never read with her. 😭

Offline mayflower

« Reply #51 on: April 26, 2021, 01:18:13 PM »
She was correct about how I would get the job. Only love matter she was wrong about timeline.
But i still love reading with her as most of the time she was correct in many things. Lately, I did not see her online at all.  And she has no personal website but only in bitwine.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #52 on: April 28, 2021, 03:54:50 PM »
The only thing she got right for me was that someone would pass. And they did a week later.

Offline mayflower

« Reply #53 on: June 15, 2021, 07:21:16 AM »
Since Dec, I have a chance reading with her again by today.