Author Topic: Beverley Ann  (Read 20810 times)

Offline Thalou

Re: Beverley Ann
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2020, 09:59:30 PM »
Well, is she real? I doubt she is.... I had a reading with her back in April, exactly the opossite of what she said happened.

Beverley Ann predicted most of what is happening now big prediction is pending. But she predicted how first contact would go, the twists and turns etc.
The problem her is catching her for an update.

Glad she worked for you. Didnt work for me, she said he will talk to you about marriange and stuff, well he broke it off 3 weeks late and went back to his ex. He didnt spot his issues either. I just bumped on her after reading the reviews here. Unfortunately didnt work for me. Sad.

Offline Lalalola

« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2020, 10:09:52 PM »
I’ve seen Beverly Ann on quite a bit recently. Has anybody got any updates on her?

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2020, 12:09:32 AM »
When is she usually on? I’ve been trying to catch her!

Offline EatandRead

« Reply #33 on: August 05, 2020, 05:30:33 AM »
She is super super wrong for me. Nothing came to pass from years ago

Offline Larryducs

« Reply #34 on: August 05, 2020, 11:02:30 AM »
Very sweet but very wrong. Nothing has come to pass or even close

Offline Lalalola

« Reply #35 on: August 05, 2020, 07:22:55 PM »
She is super super wrong for me. Nothing came to pass from years ago

Thank you! I won’t waste my time 😂

Offline court1130

« Reply #36 on: August 27, 2020, 02:54:38 AM »
I have notifications on for her on Bitwine, but she's never on. Does she have a personal site or another platform she uses more frequently?
« Last Edit: August 27, 2020, 04:10:27 AM by court1130 »

Offline court1130

« Reply #37 on: August 27, 2020, 04:11:04 AM »
Thanks, Crystal! New update! I ended up googling her name and found a personal site titled butterflyreadings.com with the name Beverley Ann associated with it. I couldn't tell if this was the same Beverley from Bitwine since the credentials were somewhat similar and she was from the UK, so I messaged her thru the site. She proceeded to tell me the person on Bitwine is a fraud using her profile and she suggested I use an authentic medium. SO....this just got really interesting lmao. 😂
« Last Edit: August 27, 2020, 04:14:04 AM by court1130 »

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #38 on: August 27, 2020, 06:19:12 PM »
Wowwww....

Offline maggs30

« Reply #39 on: August 27, 2020, 07:23:08 PM »
Their stories and "about me" are not even similar. I would not jump to say she is a "fraud" using someone else's profile. Especially since the only similarity is the name which is common. I found another Beverley Ann who's last name is Freeman whom is also listed as a psychic. Beverley from bitwise had a few hits with me but I haven't caught her online again.

Offline Realrealwater

« Reply #40 on: August 27, 2020, 09:28:44 PM »
When I spoke to Beverley Ann she told me where she was situated because she asked me if my poi and I lived near each other and she realised I knew her area.
So I highly doubt she has moved to Canada - this was during the pandemic. 

Offline court1130

« Reply #41 on: August 27, 2020, 09:51:47 PM »
Their stories and "about me" are not even similar. I would not jump to say she is a "fraud" using someone else's profile. Especially since the only similarity is the name which is common. I found another Beverley Ann who's last name is Freeman whom is also listed as a psychic. Beverley from bitwise had a few hits with me but I haven't caught her online again.

Idk, they are both mediums from the UK with about 40 years of experience and they share the same name. Quite honestly, I didn't read thoroughly enough to recall the information listed on either of their pages. At the time, I just figured I'd send an email for confirmation, despite already knowing the answer. Why Beverley Ann hasn't yet created a personal site still baffles me, but it is what it is. She is the only person with whom I want to read and I guess I was hoping, by some miracle, it would actually turn out to be her since I feel I will never get ahold of her lmao. Anyway, the other Beverley replied to my email stating she was the REAL Beverley Ann and Bitwine Beverley had stolen her profile. She stated she was not authentic and suggested I get a reading with a real medium. Needless to say, I never responded and found it interesting that she would make such claims. It certainly doesn't bode well for butterfly readings's reputation to not only falsify information, but speak negatively about another reader. The content of my email was just asking whether or not she was the same Beverley from Bitwine. All she had to do was say no and move on. I'm almost positive I'm not the first person she's said this to and I doubt I'll be the last.... 🤦🏻
« Last Edit: August 27, 2020, 10:04:16 PM by court1130 »

Offline maggs30

« Reply #42 on: August 27, 2020, 10:53:43 PM »

Idk, they are both mediums from the UK with about 40 years of experience and they share the same name. Quite honestly, I didn't read thoroughly enough to recall the information listed on either of their pages. At the time, I just figured I'd send an email for confirmation, despite already knowing the answer. Why Beverley Ann hasn't yet created a personal site still baffles me, but it is what it is. She is the only person with whom I want to read and I guess I was hoping, by some miracle, it would actually turn out to be her since I feel I will never get ahold of her lmao. Anyway, the other Beverley replied to my email stating she was the REAL Beverley Ann and Bitwine Beverley had stolen her profile. She stated she was not authentic and suggested I get a reading with a real medium. Needless to say, I never responded and found it interesting that she would make such claims. It certainly doesn't bode well for butterfly readings's reputation to not only falsify information, but speak negatively about another reader. The content of my email was just asking whether or not she was the same Beverley from Bitwine. All she had to do was say no and move on. I'm almost positive I'm not the first person she's said this to and I doubt I'll be the last.... 🤦🏻

Yeah her jumping right to fraud and stole my profile etc does not sit well especially when it goes straight to read with me I am real. The one you contacted lives in Canada now.  Beverly Ann on Bitwine was 50/50 for me. The first 50% happened and then the second half of the reading didn't. She predicted my Scorpio coming into my life 3 months before he did but she thought I would stay with the cheating lying ex. She thought the Scorpio would show up in Feb but he showed up in March. I like her and I wish she was on more or posted when she would be. I do know that she was extremely ill in Jan and Feb so I hoping she is feeling better but by her availability I think it is chronic illness.

Offline court1130

« Reply #43 on: August 28, 2020, 05:39:44 AM »
Oh wow, maggs - I didn't know she was ill. Hopefully she is recovering or has already made a full recovery. I'm sure, if she continues to read and is in good health, I'll be able to connect with her at some point or another. 😊

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #44 on: August 29, 2020, 10:15:52 AM »

Is she the same Beverly Ann on keen?   Kind of destroyed my soul.

anything