Author Topic: Beverley Ann  (Read 20659 times)

Yaz88

Re: Beverley Ann
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2020, 02:46:06 PM »
She’s not worth reading with. I read with her for the first time this time last year and she told me poi got a ring and was going to propose. Never happen. Only thing she ever predicted that came to past was she saw someone was sick and it didn’t look good. The person passed a week later. This is the only prediction that come to pass within the year I read with her and I read with her multiple times. She also gave me that same line about an earth sign and water sign. I think she tells everyone this. She did get contact right once or twice.

Mmmmm I don’t believe she gave me stock lines about the earth sign, air sign, and the message from the water sign.  The information was too specific, so she definitely picked up energies around me.  They were small predictions and they did come to pass.  They just kind of are “for entertainment purposes only” kind of predictions, context may be slightly wrong and they are amusing, but not really important or substantial.  I think she means well.  I just don’t really see myself reading with her again any time soon or if ever.   

Offline fashiondiva6337

« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2020, 01:46:16 AM »
Read with her and she was right on a contact prediction and communication would get worse before it gets better and right now I haven’t heard from him in a bit so hoping she is right

Offline mayflower

« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2020, 11:34:22 AM »
I think when she wants me to imagine of white light can affect to the quality of reading. she can give the reading to me like I was sick because of sinus ... the virus and she told me she saw interview after holiday and it was correct. Sincerely, i think overall 80% passed. But timeline a bit delayed.
Last year i had overseas trip she mentioned two specific months which i know it is real as i booked everything already.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2020, 11:36:36 AM by mayflower »

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2020, 11:55:32 AM »
I have talked to her twice, she has Been right for the present but in contact predictions both times 1 in September and the next in November she has told me he will contact in 1 to 10 weeks which didn’t happen

Offline Melrosegal

« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2020, 02:44:08 AM »
I adore Beverley Ann, she is by far the most accurate & detailed to my situation, very nice kind lady too. Haven't seen her on for a while though, anyone knows when she will be back on?
She is not there often but her rate is really good for the accuracy she gets.

Offline mayflower

« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2020, 06:21:17 AM »
I wish Beverley Ann is back as i did not see she is online this month.

Offline Melrosegal

« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2020, 09:28:10 PM »
Same... let’s pray she will be back soon!

Offline LayaLove

« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2020, 08:14:22 AM »
I have been messaging her. She is going through some personal family stuff so she hasnt been able to read. Hopefully everything will turn out to be ok

Offline Ash1234567

« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2020, 04:48:11 AM »
Sad to say her contact prediction didn't come to pass

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2020, 09:27:00 AM »
I really liked her and she’s very sweet and generous with her time....unfortunately, nothing she said happened. I read a lot with her two years ago.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2020, 05:00:20 PM »
Any updates on how she is doing I have not seen her online in a long time.

Offline bee.23

« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2020, 02:18:43 AM »
Read with her and she was right on a contact prediction and communication would get worse before it gets better and right now I haven’t heard from him in a bit so hoping she is right

What else did she predict for you that was right and wrong? PM me about it please :)
If you feel open to sharing

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2020, 11:37:18 PM »
Has anyone been able to get a hold of her? I sent a message at beginning of feb! And no response yet? Anyone else as accurate as BA?!

Offline Thalou

« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2020, 09:40:32 PM »
Well, is she real? I doubt she is.... I had a reading with her back in April, exactly the opossite of what she said happened.

Offline Realrealwater

« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2020, 09:54:31 PM »
Well, is she real? I doubt she is.... I had a reading with her back in April, exactly the opossite of what she said happened.

Beverley Ann predicted most of what is happening now big prediction is pending. But she predicted how first contact would go, the twists and turns etc.
The problem her is catching her for an update.

anything