Author Topic: Beverley Ann  (Read 20657 times)

Offline Christy

Beverley Ann
« on: October 15, 2019, 04:54:27 PM »
Hi! Have people read with her? I've been using her quite a bit lately and some things have happened as she predicted. I was wondering if anyone else had any thoughts? I saw something written about her but it was a while ago and I saw that she didn't have her own thread. Thanks!

Offline whatdoyoumean09

Re: Beverley Ann
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2019, 11:17:50 PM »
I have read with her a bit and everything came true. However, during our last reading this happened:

Beverley Ann   but i do hope that its helped   04:12PM
me ok   04:12PM
Beverley Ann   has this been ok for you   04:12PM
Me yeah i guess   04:12PM
Me    i just pray there really is a change sooner rthar than later   04:13PM
Me   rather   04:13PM
Me   ok ty   04:13PM
Beverley Ann   are you not happy with the reading   04:13PM
Beverley Ann   guess ?   04:13PM
Beverley Ann   ok well thank you   04:14PM
Me   felt a little bit short   04:14PM
Beverley Ann   sorry ilost conection ......   04:14PM
Me   no prob   04:14PM
Me   it happens   04:14PM
Beverley Ann   the reading felt short ? i did the hour and then i had twenty mins talking to you before as well   04:14PM
Beverley Ann   ok thank you

I tried to connect with her a gain a few days later and she rejected my chat...three different times. I messaged her asking if I did anything wrong and apologizing in the event that I did.

Her message said this:

i apprecaite your business .....with my commissions i dont actually make that much frm the reading and i keep my prices down or try to compared to other readers and what they charge ...but anyways i am only reacting to things you have said and are saying Ok ...it is sad as id ont like to lose my clients or have the making such comments to me its hurtful as i do give my all when i read on here.
Sorry for everything i have only tried to help you. This is what i do ....but i am hurt by the comments you made during that reading its uncalled for really ...i have looked back at the time n that reading and what you have said and it didnt feel too good to me at the time and if the energies are affected, like they have been then unfortunately i can not read. I have really tried to help you and i am sorry if i have upset you im not misreading thngs at all only reading what you have put and trying to answer you in a truthful manor ....

I tried to figure out what was "hurtful," but only this part of the transcript comes even close - and it's only because I said I was not pleased, because it was short. Anyway, she was really abrasive and dismissive of me and made it seem like the onus of responsibility for this was on me.

With that said, she is an INCREDIBLE reader and I highly recommend her but BE CAREFUL about giving her direct feedback because she can not handle it. The reason she has few negative reviews is because she legitimately can not handle them. It's ego - big time. I never left a negative review, but she still refuses to read me because of how "hurtful" I was. I speculate something is going on with her personally for her to escalate so quickly, but if you have the chance to read with her, DO!! Just do not indicate in any way that you are displeased with what she says.

Offline MidwesternSun

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2019, 12:01:25 AM »
In late September, she told me I would hear from my POI in the middle of October and by the middle of November we would start to get closer - we would start to talk and see each other more.  By the end of November, we will either discuss being a formal couple or we will be a formal couple. 

Well, it is the middle of October and I haven't heard anything from my POI.  There is still time, but I doubt it. 

Offline Jewel101

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2019, 11:54:14 PM »
Any updates ?

Offline lalala369

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2019, 11:03:25 AM »
Would you say beverley ann is a fairytale reader? She seemed to give me a very positive prediction

Offline lavendermoonchild

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2019, 04:06:59 AM »
Any other experiences with her? I’m curious to hear how others found her

Offline bazzer

« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2019, 09:15:32 PM »
I spoke to her in mid October and was really impressed with her. This is what she told me - I have highlighted what happened:

I would receive money in about 3 weeks time, something to do with work and medical.
I needed a new vehicle and saw one advertised that had been used in a pharmacy. I didn't buy that one but was spurred on to go and get a loan to purchase another.

I have a property abroad and she asked if I was going with another adult.
Yes. I took a friends son as I needed help to clear the garden

She said I would meet someone before I would come back.
Totally out of the blue I had to take a colleague whom was unwell (turns out lung cancer) to the hospital. He was admitted and has been there ever since. However I did meet a nurse whom was looking after him and we did flirt. Sadly, I probably wont see her again.

She said in November I would receive a large sum of money.
I have received a cash sum for work that I had invoiced. Was it a large sum. No not really

In my opinion, my interpretation of what I hoped would happen was not what the reality was. On saying that I would definitely read with her again. I thought she was great.

« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2019, 11:36:18 PM »
I spoke to her in mid October and was really impressed with her. This is what she told me - I have highlighted what happened:

I would receive money in about 3 weeks time, something to do with work and medical.
I needed a new vehicle and saw one advertised that had been used in a pharmacy. I didn't buy that one but was spurred on to go and get a loan to purchase another.

I have a property abroad and she asked if I was going with another adult.
Yes. I took a friends son as I needed help to clear the garden

She said I would meet someone before I would come back.
Totally out of the blue I had to take a colleague whom was unwell (turns out lung cancer) to the hospital. He was admitted and has been there ever since. However I did meet a nurse whom was looking after him and we did flirt. Sadly, I probably wont see her again.

She said in November I would receive a large sum of money.
I have received a cash sum for work that I had invoiced. Was it a large sum. No not really

In my opinion, my interpretation of what I hoped would happen was not what the reality was. On saying that I would definitely read with her again. I thought she was great.

Seems like she got the sense of a lot of things!

« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2019, 12:51:17 AM »
So a bit of an update on my own reading with Beverley Ann - two things that she predicted have happened. Well, one thing happened, one thing is kind of currently playing out and will be a bit of a slow burn I feel. I don’t want to go into too much detail but the first thing I mentioned (which has happened) was a contact prediction. One I didn’t expect or ask about, but happened! And also happened earlier than she predicted. I feel like there’s maybe half of the prediction that could still play out by the month she predicted it would happen.

« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2019, 03:50:54 AM »
More of an update - predictions that have come to pass for me/are still unfolding are also still on track as I just read with her again. She’s also still perfectly nailing things happening in and around my life and has added more predictions to come. I obviously can’t say for sure whether the new predictions will come to light but I must say that I’m impressed with the predictions that have already come to pass and also her ability to really know what’s going on without me saying anything!

Offline mayflower

« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2019, 09:55:19 AM »
She knows i will have a trip early November and December which it is very close because actually it is end of Oct (2 days) but i think timing can be wrong sometimes. And i met a few guys she mentioned that will try to approach me and it was correct. That it was good experience somehow anyway to know she is at least real unlike some psychic trying to guess and use “fairytale story” to trick people and not be in the straight point. Her rate is good too.

Offline Ash1234567

« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2019, 09:01:50 AM »
I was thinking the same. She seemed overly positive
Would you say beverley ann is a fairytale reader? She seemed to give me a very positive prediction

Offline Christy

« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2019, 08:34:17 AM »
I don't know anymore about Beverly Ann. She seems to be repeating the same thing during each reading and yet her timeframe keeps moving. Now it's January into February. Last month it was something like you'll be back together December into January and will be spending New Year's Eve with him. I know it is free will but I just haven't seen any of her predictions happen yet. Like I said, she repeated the same thing since August/September and none of it has happened yet. I get that it may be coming up but it's now the end of December and nothing. That's been my experience so I am thinking that I have had my last call with her.   

Yaz88

« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2019, 09:13:56 PM »
A few of Beverley Ann’s predictions have come to pass for me since the first reading I had with her back in late November.  She was correct that an air sign male and an earth sign male would be trying to get my attention within the next 10 days to two weeks.  She said that the air sign male was from my past and tied to another country.  In fact, it was the earth sign male.  He and I were casually “romantically” linked back in September 2018, but he went to Vietnam to teach English for awhile and is actually from another state in the U.S. anyhow (we met very randomly when he was in my state visiting friends).  He’s actually about to head back over seas but wanted to get together after the New Year before he goes back to Asia, indefinitely.  I consider this guy a friend, but I’m not romantically into him.  The air sign male was persistent, but got the hint and stopped pursuing me.  So, I’ll give her credit for those predictions.

During my second reading with her she predicted that a water sign person would message me and this person had connections with me and my POI.  When I told her we don’t share common friends, she said to keep an eye on this and that the person was close to my POI, like a friend or family member.  This message from the water sign person would open up communication between me and my POI.  Well, out of the blue, my best friend from high school, who is a water sign and  who I am no longer close with commented on one of my FB posts.  It had to do with how much I meant to her and all our fun memories.  Did this have anything to do with my POI?  Not that I know of . . .

So I do believe she has a gift.  Some predictions have not played out yet.  If they do, I’ll update this thread. 

Offline mignnone

« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2020, 07:54:42 AM »
She’s not worth reading with. I read with her for the first time this time last year and she told me poi got a ring and was going to propose. Never happen. Only thing she ever predicted that came to past was she saw someone was sick and it didn’t look good. The person passed a week later. This is the only prediction that come to pass within the year I read with her and I read with her multiple times. She also gave me that same line about an earth sign and water sign. I think she tells everyone this. She did get contact right once or twice.