Author Topic: QOC and Irish Donna  (Read 16686 times)

Offline Aaron0326

Re: QOC and Irish Donna
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2020, 08:46:58 PM »
Aaron, I hope the predictions pans out for you!
It seems like she has a gift. I liked how accurate she was for the present and picked up on some details that no one else did.

Wanna hear something crazy? So I read with QOc the day before I went to meet my ex for coffee two weeks ago. QOc kept telling me something about a text message being an issue.  She was asking me if I had maybe been texting other girls while I was in the relationship and I could not figure out what she was talking about.  She says weeeelll it’s coming up strong so just be cautious about it. Fast forward to the next day after having a poor convo with the ex.  As im leaving the coffee shop, I text my Freind Bailey to give her a rain check on walking our dogs that afternoon because I wanted to be alone.  Well I accidentally sent that text to my ex haha.  She wasn’t too happy.  I told QOc the next day and she said “ahh yes.. spirit sees funny things sometimes.”

Offline Caroline10

« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2020, 08:55:02 PM »
Wow!! That's wild! That must have been really validating on her abilities :)

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2020, 09:09:15 PM »
Wow!! That's wild! That must have been really validating on her abilities :)

She does it often.  She really is a talented reader.  Her and cookie deserve more recognition than long keen lines. 

Offline Caroline10

« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2020, 09:23:42 PM »
I haven't read with Cookie yet, but see that she and Anne are among the top readers! It's great to have this forum :)

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #34 on: January 19, 2020, 11:32:02 PM »
What time is Irish Donna usually on?

Offline Caroline10

« Reply #35 on: January 19, 2020, 11:54:15 PM »
That's a good question-It feels like she's on more during the day but I only see her on sporadically lately. Does anyone else know?

anything