Author Topic: ChosenOne77  (Read 2934 times)

Offline dasaninot

ChosenOne77
« on: October 13, 2019, 04:12:28 PM »
Any updates on this reader?

I read the previous thread but it told me to post a new thread because it had been over 120 days since the last so I hope I'm doing this right.

I have mixed feelings about this reader. On one hand, I too received the "you will move on line" but truth is I surprisingly did. He was right about a year ago that nothing would happen. Nothing did and so I called again (new account) and again he made the same exact prediction about something happening next year on August 2020 with the subject I inquired about last year. That took me by surprise. Same details, same idea. Said two things I can validate that wouldn't apply to every situation.

I've had a few readings recently and I asked about my love life. And everyone literally tells me fireworks will happen every month and I'll meet my soulmate yada yada....every month lol. When I'm certain I won't because I've decided not to date AT ALL and focus on my wounds and heal, and focus on my career and advance my education. I just know I will not date or meet anyone. I know it. I work in a cubicle with all older people. I live in the middle of nowhere. I study online. Etc. So this reader was very very realistic in saying nothing will happen.

I asked him about my job and he knew the field I was in.

But something about him feels off. I don't know if it's because I read some experiences on the forum with him, or I just feel uneasy reading with him. 

Offline honeybee28

Re: ChosenOne77
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2019, 06:35:38 PM »
I had a reading with them about a month ago and it wasn't great. They didn't offer any details that I could validate they knew they were picking up on my situation, and was extremely negative and heartbreaking about my poi. Then, at the end of the call, without me asking about it, said something about my finances becoming bad. 

I have heard from my poi plenty since this call, and my financial life has been better since. So I got over it, and haven't put too much thought it my reading from them.

Offline honeybee28

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2019, 06:43:41 PM »
I had a reading with them about a month ago and it wasn't great. They didn't offer any details that I could validate they knew they were picking up on my situation, and was extremely negative and heartbreaking about my poi. Then, at the end of the call, without me asking about it, said something about my finances becoming bad. 

I have heard from my poi plenty since this call, and my financial life has been better since. So I got over it, and haven't put too much thought it my reading from them.

Good lord, honeybee. I'm so glad to hear that this reader was totally wrong, but this call must have left you feeling distressed and panicked, and that's just awful. Thank you for sharing your experience.

Thanks, persimmon <3 Yeah, sometimes, you get a really bad reading that'll just ruin you, and then when things don't happen the way they said, it's that much more relieving.

I read something one time that talked about intuition and psychic readings - that when you receive a reading it should bring you some sort of relief, and even if it's negative you know that it still brings you some sort of serenity.

And intuition vs overthinking, and trying to decipher the two, intuition exists as your gut feeling, and when reflecting on your intuition, it brings that same sort of serenity and comfort. Just thought I throw that in there lol, because after having so many readings, it can be so hard to trust your own judgement period.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2019, 07:25:37 PM »

Good lord, honeybee. I'm so glad to hear that this reader was totally wrong, but this call must have left you feeling distressed and panicked, and that's just awful. Thank you for sharing your experience.

Thanks, persimmon <3 Yeah, sometimes, you get a really bad reading that'll just ruin you, and then when things don't happen the way they said, it's that much more relieving.

I read something one time that talked about intuition and psychic readings - that when you receive a reading it should bring you some sort of relief, and even if it's negative you know that it still brings you some sort of serenity.

And intuition vs overthinking, and trying to decipher the two, intuition exists as your gut feeling, and when reflecting on your intuition, it brings that same sort of serenity and comfort. Just thought I throw that in there lol, because after having so many readings, it can be so hard to trust your own judgement period.

This is so true, but do readers have gut feelings at all? When they interpret things that are clearly way the f! off, and they say things with such bravado, and end up flat out wrong, it makes one think something is off with the reader mentally. idk.

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2019, 09:02:57 PM »
So sorry for the experiences you've all had with this one. It's just so frustrating how a scammer can be consistent. And I end up pushing myself to believe them just because they are consistent. And all the "hitters" everyone has great experiences with never end up being consistent with me. Sigh.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2020, 11:57:16 PM »
This guy is not psychic and def a scammer. I asked a simple question and he was way off-base. I asked in a confused tone if he was getting anything else and he hung up on me. Call lasted one minute. I guess so I can't leave bad feedback but I'm def reporting him and getting my $5 back.

anything