Author Topic: Uli or Pilar?  (Read 7674 times)

Offline embibems

Uli or Pilar?
« on: October 13, 2019, 04:08:05 PM »
Hey there,

I wanted to create a poll for these two fairly popular readers who are both at the same hefty price of $15/min. Over all, it seems that Uli has been more ethical from what I've read (i.e. not telling callers the same story etc) but that she can be "off" entirely for some of you. Anyways--I haven't read with either. I am in BOTH of their queues, however, and was planning on getting out of Pilar's after I was able to get into Uli's this morning. Thanks for the feedback!

P.S. those of you who have read w Uli, what's her "usual" schedule like?
« Last Edit: October 13, 2019, 04:10:30 PM by embibems »

Offline poorprincess

Re: Uli or Pilar?
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2019, 04:22:42 PM »
Still #2 with Uli! I will let you know as soon as I get to speak with her! Soooo close!!

Offline embibems

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2019, 04:33:29 PM »
Still #2 with Uli! I will let you know as soon as I get to speak with her! Soooo close!!

Awesome, princess! I'm currently #6 in the queue and will call back within 48 hours so my callback doesn't expire. Sending you good vibes for your reading.

I booked 15 mins worth (used those Karma points out the butt for this one). For those of you who have read w her--is this sufficient to receive home hitter or even just "good" predictions that have happened for you? Many thanks!

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2019, 04:41:26 PM »
I did 15 as well! Here's hoping that's enough. But, I will re-up if it seems to be going well! I was really hoping to hear today, pero nothing thus far!

Offline RPLguy

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2019, 04:43:19 PM »
Uli validated a bunch during my 2 readings. Haven't had any predictions happen (yet).
Pilar also validated things and I did have some of the minor things happen and a few bigger items did come to pass. No big predictions regarding love interest that I asked about (yet).

Just curious, what in your mind makes either of these readers popular?

Offline embibems

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2019, 05:34:19 PM »
Uli validated a bunch during my 2 readings. Haven't had any predictions happen (yet).
Pilar also validated things and I did have some of the minor things happen and a few bigger items did come to pass. No big predictions regarding love interest that I asked about (yet).

Just curious, what in your mind makes either of these readers popular?

Supply and demand makes these readers "popular," in my mind.

Thanks for the update re: both. It sounds like they can read current and past well but as we all know, it's usually the future that we're calling about ;)

Offline sexyp

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2019, 06:27:43 PM »
to those wanting to read with Pilar, I only recommend 10-15minutes. beyond this she becomes like Cookie and starts to make up stuff as she goes to fill the minutes. Uli was phenomenal on my first reading but totally changed on my second reading and tried to backtrack when I called her out on it. I would therefore say her first reading is good but she is not the type of reader you should go back to unless you want a 360 degree change compared to your first reading.

Offline embibems

« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2019, 04:07:07 PM »
Thanks for the feedback, everyone :)

I know I've asked this ad nauseam but does Uli have any sort of predictable schedule or times she usually reads? I have the alerts turned on for her but am just trying to gauge when to maybe expect her call. Thanks again!

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2019, 04:40:21 PM »
Good question @embibems, I've been in her queue about 11 days now. Started at 6. Now at 2. Really was hoping this past weekend or today!

@rplguy - great question. for me it just seems to be her longevity on CP, reviews there and here, and simply a gamble I have been wanting to take!

Offline embibems

« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2019, 04:55:31 PM »
Good question @embibems, I've been in her queue about 11 days now. Started at 6. Now at 2. Really was hoping this past weekend or today!

@rplguy - great question. for me it just seems to be her longevity on CP, reviews there and here, and simply a gamble I have been wanting to take!

Ugggghhhh I am admiring your patience and hope that your call comes soon! I'll be refreshing that callback with customer service religiously lol, I so want to try her to see if we connect! Please inbox me once you read if you're cool sharing @princess :) It is extremely assuring, however, that Uli is not one of those psychics who just sits online all day every day. While availability to help people is one thing, sometimes (oftentimes) I think readers who do that are pilferers. She has a life! And that's nice to see xo

Offline RPLguy

« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2019, 04:58:30 PM »
When I was lucky to get in her queue back in May/June miraculously i ended up talking with her within that week. I think it was a Friday and I got back in queue for another after that and ended up due to a technical problem they made an appointment for me on the following Saturday. Those were the only 2 readings i had with Uli.

Haven't paid much attention to when she's been on since then.

As i stated, she read the situation well (I only asked for insight into a young lady I was interested in) she validated some things well. Told me things about me that were pretty specific to further validate and predicted that I would see movement regarding the young lady by end of summer. Here we are and still no real movement. I remain hopeful.

She had also predicted work things over the summer that didn't manifest. But many have stated that she is not really great at timing.

Have also had some interesting events happen in my personal and work worlds that NO readers really warned about but they may be inconsequential to the larger picture (or at least I hope)

Offline embibems

« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2019, 05:04:21 PM »
When I was lucky to get in her queue back in May/June miraculously i ended up talking with her within that week. I think it was a Friday and I got back in queue for another after that and ended up due to a technical problem they made an appointment for me on the following Saturday. Those were the only 2 readings i had with Uli.

Haven't paid much attention to when she's been on since then.

As i stated, she read the situation well (I only asked for insight into a young lady I was interested in) she validated some things well. Told me things about me that were pretty specific to further validate and predicted that I would see movement regarding the young lady by end of summer. Here we are and still no real movement. I remain hopeful.

She had also predicted work things over the summer that didn't manifest. But many have stated that she is not really great at timing.

Have also had some interesting events happen in my personal and work worlds that NO readers really warned about but they may be inconsequential to the larger picture (or at least I hope)

Thank you for sharing @rpl :) When you spoke w her the first time, did you specify in what area(s) of your life you wanted her to take a look at? I am sorry that the predictions she gave you have not yet manifested, but your hope is reassuring for us.

I have kind of a wonky question, but I guess I'd like to know since you've read w both Pilar and Uli.. If you had the chance to get into either reader's queue free of charge and without waiting, whose would it be and what's your reasoning behind it? I'm currently in both readers queue and am banking more on Uli than Pilar but again I haven't read w either so I'm flying blind to some extent. Thank you! xo

Offline RPLguy

« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2019, 12:07:09 AM »
@Em

Focus was initially a young lady that I am interested in.

I am not sure I can suggest a better choice for you. I felt like both connected but no major predictions (contact, forward movement, etc) have happened. Like i mentioned in some of my other posts, my psychic journey started just over 2 years ago when my gf at the time walked out of the relationship and i lost my balance. Read with so many on her that said she'd be back, never happened, now I am glad...and wonder if it was all those readers with their accurate reading of her and their negative personal opinions of her and how she was treating me that created a mass intention that pushed her out of my life.  As i said, looking back I am over it and her.

Been hoping to get things of the ground with this new young lady and it been over a year. We started on fire for a few days and then she pulled back saying she was afraid. There were a few more false starts and communication and she has given me details of her past (abusive ex, not being treated well by men in general, that she had never been treated like i treated her) and a whole bunch of silences with plans made and broken by her peppered in here and there.  I am beginning to wonder...I mean I feel the connection. Just don't know if it is really reciprocal. I see some of the signs that she has interest.

So a question for the ladies...would sheer fear of being hurt again or not being healed from the last guy that hurt you and having a hard time trusting that a man who was treating you right be enough to make you fear actually stepping forward to explore the connection??? I felt like the moment we met almost 7 years ago was a thunderbolt moment.

I have had major predictions pass from other readers but not regarding the ex or my love interest when I have asked about them. Other "girls" I have met along the way my readers have accurately predicted whether I would hear from them or not and read their personalities accurately.  Even Pilar about my ex (never read with Uli about ex) was wrong but maybe that is for the better.

As you know some work better than others for certain people. I can only give you my experiences and who they were with and hope you can make your own decision.

Offline embibems

« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2019, 01:38:33 AM »
@RPL, thank you for the information. It's such a tough decision for me to make regarding who to read with right now between the two considering funds etc. I have renewed my spot in both queues and it's up to whoever calls me first. I appreciate the candidness of your review of both not being able to get some major predictions, right, however.

And if I can offer a little insight about your POI who has backed away due to fear: yes, absolutely re: your question about this "sheer fear of being hurt again or not being healed from the last guy that hurt you and having a hard time trusting that a man who was treating you right be enough to make you fear actually stepping forward to explore the connection?"

I have not been in a committed relationship since 2012. That was the last time I let someone call me their girlfriend or I called someone my actual boyfriend as in a monogamous relationship. Since then, I've never said "I love you" first even after it's been said (I'll reply with "I love you" but even to my current POI I only would say it when he did first. He eventually stopped saying it all together about a year ago, and maybe some of that is due to me). I've never told someone "I like you" first since 2012 or expressed my feelings about them openly unless they bring the topic up--I leave all of the major moves to the male ever since then. Trauma reveals itself in many ways.. I am sure that your POI has also been hurt severely and could share some of the same feelings or thoughts that I do, although I can only offer you my perspective :) I hope this helps.. Hugs xo

Offline RPLguy

« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2019, 02:50:12 AM »
@Em

Thanks for the reply and perspective. My Ex (GF) pretty much destroyed me (or i guess I let her).

This new young lady...we spent a few great date nights out last summer where she showed attention and interest and even told me how she was attracted to me and how she enjoyed spending time with me - then at the end of the night on the last one as we sat in her car she curled up in a ball when I simply turned toward her (without menace or intent) and she told me how she was scared and afraid and messed up and maybe she wasn't meant to be with anyone and then she hugged my arm with power and love and then turned away again.  We have still have had a semblance of communication at least monthly and spent a few more hours together last October where she informed me that she wasn't really looking for anything and explained how her ex was abusive and some of that history. She told me she didn't know how to act around me because i was nice to her and held doors open for her and no one has done that for her (what kind of guys she has been around I dont know). She was even physically affectionate (hugging, touching, hand holding, admiring me)

Communication picked up and there were even plans she suggested and when the day came she gave illogical excuses as to why she was backing out. She simply didn't respond to my texts but was concerned when she thought i wasn't coming around to where she worked as i do monthly and asked if she had done something and if she was the reason why. I still showed up and let her know everything was ok. Even dropped off little Christmas gift and got a thank you text late that night and then she went silent (stopped responding) and i didn't go around again until March. March she asked if she had done something and again I let her know i was not upset and even asked her if she would like to go out. She said she had plans that weekend and that she wasn't really looking for anything but we should hang out and do things and be friends. She suggested something we could do and told me she would let me know when and then hasnt reached out or responded since but i have gone to see her still monthly and we talk for the time I am there.

I feel like there is a connection and all my readers have accurately described her insecurity, fear, isolation and negative past which she has confirmed to me (she also tells me she suffers from anxiety)  The readers tell me she is attracted to me and wants to explore things but it is her fears that keep her stuck. Friends (male) say, if she wanted to be with me then she would.

Just trying to figure out if from a woman's perspective you would think there is hope as the readers say. It's been so long and painful and I really care about her. Just can't be in limbo forever.

Thanks in advance to all the ladies and sorry if I hijacked this thread. You can PM me if you prefer.