Author Topic: Uli or Pilar?  (Read 7675 times)

Offline Apalm831

Re: Uli or Pilar?
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2019, 03:19:45 AM »
@Em

Thanks for the reply and perspective. My Ex (GF) pretty much destroyed me (or i guess I let her).

This new young lady...we spent a few great date nights out last summer where she showed attention and interest and even told me how she was attracted to me and how she enjoyed spending time with me - then at the end of the night on the last one as we sat in her car she curled up in a ball when I simply turned toward her (without menace or intent) and she told me how she was scared and afraid and messed up and maybe she wasn't meant to be with anyone and then she hugged my arm with power and love and then turned away again.  We have still have had a semblance of communication at least monthly and spent a few more hours together last October where she informed me that she wasn't really looking for anything and explained how her ex was abusive and some of that history. She told me she didn't know how to act around me because i was nice to her and held doors open for her and no one has done that for her (what kind of guys she has been around I dont know). She was even physically affectionate (hugging, touching, hand holding, admiring me)

Communication picked up and there were even plans she suggested and when the day came she gave illogical excuses as to why she was backing out. She simply didn't respond to my texts but was concerned when she thought i wasn't coming around to where she worked as i do monthly and asked if she had done something and if she was the reason why. I still showed up and let her know everything was ok. Even dropped off little Christmas gift and got a thank you text late that night and then she went silent (stopped responding) and i didn't go around again until March. March she asked if she had done something and again I let her know i was not upset and even asked her if she would like to go out. She said she had plans that weekend and that she wasn't really looking for anything but we should hang out and do things and be friends. She suggested something we could do and told me she would let me know when and then hasnt reached out or responded since but i have gone to see her still monthly and we talk for the time I am there.

I feel like there is a connection and all my readers have accurately described her insecurity, fear, isolation and negative past which she has confirmed to me (she also tells me she suffers from anxiety)  The readers tell me she is attracted to me and wants to explore things but it is her fears that keep her stuck. Friends (male) say, if she wanted to be with me then she would.

Just trying to figure out if from a woman's perspective you would think there is hope as the readers say. It's been so long and painful and I really care about her. Just can't be in limbo forever.

Thanks in advance to all the ladies and sorry if I hijacked this thread. You can PM me if you prefer.

I think it’s just a fact of life that people will do exactly what it is they want if they have the opportunity. If someone wants to be with you, they will make the effort or at least match your efforts. It’s pretty simple and not complicated. However, I can’t seem to convince myself of it either and fall into the same trap of over thinking and over complicated things. But, that’s how it is.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2019, 05:05:58 AM »
I am completely different. I'm an Aries so I'm stubborn bullheaded and overly passionate. I have a horrendous past of childhood sexual abuse and rape. I spent 25 years married to a guy that abused me and eventually tried to kill me. All that said, the Aries in me makes me always go after what I want with no fear. I am a fire sign though. I have a friend that has sexual abuse in her past who is a Pieces. Bring a water sign she runs from every relationship. I know that some people don't believe astrology has much of an impact on our actions but in the case of my friend and I with similar pasts it does. As an added note her abuse was a 1 time deal where mine went on for about 8 years. That 1 time scarred her for life and she is in therapy. So for anyone to say if she wanted you should would do blah blah just ignore them. Listen to your gut. That's the only advice I can give. Be steady and reassuring to her and if you think she is worth it then wait. None of these psychics can get outcome except Leanne and Yona. Well they can when they guess right. Oh and Kisha. Every other psychic I use are empaths that I can check up on my boyfriend with.

Offline starempress

« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2022, 03:43:27 AM »
can't vouch for Uli as I have not tried her.  But Pilar did not connect in any way with me, even though she spoke for ages with convinction.

Some readers struggle to connect with me, so it could be just me. She threw about 25 names at me, most of them common but oddly enough I did not know anyone with those names.  Nothing she said made a connection with my situation and I would be very surprised if anything she said happened.  She initially thought I was single and changed her reading completely when I mentioned I was anything but.  But again... I'm hard to read.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2022, 11:27:21 PM by starempress »

anything