Author Topic: Has anyone read with Pilar?  (Read 6959 times)

Offline Wildheart81

Has anyone read with Pilar?
« on: February 10, 2017, 05:53:21 PM »
A friend of mine tried her and she said she was amazing. Her predictions all came to pass including a job offer within a month that happened as she had predicted. She told she often has a wait list in her que. She charges 13.00 a minute so that is allot of money but I wondered if anyone had ever tried her and had success with her predictions.

Offline alphabetsoup

Re: Has anyone read with Pilar?
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2017, 02:42:24 AM »
She has a very long thread on here:
http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,1025.0.html

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2017, 03:29:15 AM »
Thanks! Looking it over now . I put her name in search, but this thread was the only one that came up ??

Hi Tthompsj,

As you can see I commented on her older thread. No predictions from her happened for me and I never did meet the family of the guy in question at that time.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2017, 03:31:46 AM by Luckystar »

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2017, 03:33:29 AM »
I would strongly suggest saving your money. 

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2017, 03:24:22 PM »
I talked to her twice. First call she started off with a bunch of names.. Jason, something else, something else. None of them I was familiar with, she just said - oh you will be. OK, we'll see.

Was calling about getting back together with my ex. She told me some accurate things about our breakup and into the present so I do think she has some kind of gift. I also got the kundalini kinetic energy, 20+ lifetimes together (but no boxes).

So far future predictions, some came true, some did not. She told me we would soon see each other, that she was seeing water, the beach, etc., that we'd take a trip together somewhere with a large bridge. She couldn't say where it was, but that it would be a trip together.

Well soon after that, in that timeframe, we did meet up for lunch, and it was a significant meeting that I was surprised happened, and it happened in a beach town. But we didn't really "take a trip" together in any real sense, although we both did have to travel to that city, but it wasn't really "together." We were both there so we met up. I felt that was fairly close so I called her back to see if that's what she was referencing and she said - in part, but there's more to come. And was still seeing a trip, a multiple-day trip with water and boats and a huge bridge. The timing for that has come and gone, though.

This second call she also did pick up on a correct name.

Overall I felt it was a mixed bag with her, not sure I would call her again, as others also predicted this meeting with more accuracy (Luciana and Chastity from CP, Luciana predicted this meeting to the day, Chastity predicted the week range).

Offline starempress

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2022, 03:42:23 AM »
Did not work for me, she was completely wrong, but having said this, some readers struggle to connect with me.  She threw about 25 names at me, most of them common but oddly enough I did not know anyone with those names, like literally not one!  Nothing she said made a connection with my situation and I would be very surprised if anything she said happened.  She initially thought I was single and changed her reading completely when I mentioned I was anything but.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2022, 03:44:33 AM by starempress »

anything