Author Topic: Keen offers  (Read 2281 times)

Offline Sooshi

Keen offers
« on: October 12, 2019, 10:02:27 PM »
Has anyone received a keen offer lately? I haven't had one in months. I used to get them all the time.

Offline Girly1998

Re: Keen offers
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2019, 10:44:57 PM »
Has anyone received a keen offer lately? I haven't had one in months. I used to get them all the time.

I had a $5 one last week

Offline honeybee28

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2019, 06:37:01 PM »
Same, I received the "add $10 get 50% back" offer

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2019, 12:09:01 AM »

I only get them when I’ve taken a break. I haven’t had a reading in a while and I got the $5 offer last week. 🙄 the offers they send are never anything good anymore.

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2019, 06:14:37 PM »
I've gotten a ton on my new account and it's probably because when I browse, I don't even log in. So they must think I haven't logged in at all for days so they send them. Maybe that's the trick?

But yeah agreed, the offers aren't good. Just a way to push you to keep sending them a whole lot more revenue.

Offline njlady

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2019, 10:16:32 PM »
I haven't had a reading in ages and I haven't received any special offers.

Offline Live and love

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2020, 01:44:29 PM »
Any new offers?

Offline jas

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2020, 02:03:12 PM »
I had three in a row about a month ago but nothing since.

Offline Live and love

« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2020, 03:15:52 PM »
I had three in a row about a month ago but nothing since.
:( :(    Darn it!

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2020, 03:57:29 PM »
I believe one came out last week to ADD $1.00, GET $10.00 FREE. I don’t like how not EVERYONE receives them though. It appears to go to select accounts/people

Offline Live and love

« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2020, 04:03:17 PM »
I believe one came out last week to ADD $1.00, GET $10.00 FREE. I don’t like how not EVERYONE receives them though. It appears to go to select accounts/people
That's crazy!

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2020, 06:32:00 PM »
Are you sure your notifications are on? I thought mine was and couldn't figure out why I wasn't ever getting offers. My notifications wasn't checked when I looked into it. Recently I got two promos. The $5 one, it was added on its on without having to add any funds, and then the add $1 get $10, so I had $15 combined to use on a reader in the same week. That to me was crazy, but I took it anyway.

There are other offers where if you leave a review for the site you can possibly win a $100 raffle or some crap and another where they highlight specific readers and you can sign up for a free reading with them. I don't do any of those. I want to be able to select my own reader.

Offline Live and love

« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2020, 07:35:00 PM »
Are you sure your notifications are on? I thought mine was and couldn't figure out why I wasn't ever getting offers. My notifications wasn't checked when I looked into it. Recently I got two promos. The $5 one, it was added on its on without having to add any funds, and then the add $1 get $10, so I had $15 combined to use on a reader in the same week. That to me was crazy, but I took it anyway.

There are other offers where if you leave a review for the site you can possibly win a $100 raffle or some crap and another where they highlight specific readers and you can sign up for a free reading with them. I don't do any of those. I want to be able to select my own reader.
This is really excellent, thank you.

anything