Author Topic: Mattie markers  (Read 14289 times)

Offline Blueberry

Mattie markers
« on: October 10, 2019, 08:59:08 PM »
New member here! I just finished reading the Mattie thread and it appears that a lot of the same markers are given to almost everyone

Who got the following markers from Mattie? Let’s vote to see if she gives the same info to everyone. This is very suspicious.

Offline embibems

Re: Mattie markers
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2019, 09:12:14 PM »
Omg this is so disheartening lol :( almost every reading I got a 3 for a marker, sometimes even her guide would hold up the number three w their fingers lol. I got Easter verbatim twice. Friday a few times but most recently Thursday seemed to be her day for me. That’s been the day w most contact from my POI except today ironically. Birthdays abound even “special ones” that didn’t really resonate. Celebrations and weddings out the butt.

candiednut

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2019, 09:36:20 PM »
Ive gotten "3" every single time..nothing happened.

She also gave names like

Tom, Eric or Erica, Pete or Peter, Helen, and a bunch others I don't remember.

Offline Blueberry

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2019, 09:43:02 PM »
I got Tom and Peter as well 😭

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2019, 09:45:36 PM »
LOL! My "3" ends this Saturday, trust me I won't be holding my breath.

Offline Blueberry

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2019, 09:51:19 PM »
Anyone else got Tom/Peter or the following locations: London, New York, Italy ??

(I got Rome and Tuscany to be more precise). She said POI is thinking of inviting you to go. Not holding my breath).
« Last Edit: October 10, 2019, 09:55:49 PM by Blueberry »

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2019, 09:53:17 PM »
Italy & Tom   >:(

Paulina93

« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2019, 09:53:25 PM »
Anyone else got Tom/Peter or the following locations: London, New York, Italy ??

I've gotten peter when I read with her in april, my last readings she didn't give me any names. But I did get the location san diego

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2019, 10:14:36 PM »
Ive gotten "3" every single time..nothing happened.

She also gave names like

Tom, Eric or Erica, Pete or Peter, Helen, and a bunch others I don't remember.

I got Tom, Alan, Judy, Joan, Nathan

candiednut

« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2019, 10:14:56 PM »
whats with Mattie's fascination with Tom? I dont knwo any Toms or Peters

Offline maggs30

« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2019, 10:33:52 PM »
I got October, Atlanta, wish card, travel, victory card, Mark and ending will show timing.

Offline embibems

« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2019, 10:38:28 PM »
Holy cow guys... Well my POI does indeed live in that country (Italy) so yeah she was getting places there like Florence, Tuscany, Puglia, Rome, Sicily.
New York as well (that resonated w me but now that some others of you have gotten that idk..).
Chicago as another city.
October repeatedly.
#3 repeatedly.
April repeatedly/Easter time.
Daffodils.

Names: James, Elizabeth, Paolo, John, Steven.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2019, 10:41:00 PM by embibems »

Offline RPLguy

« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2019, 10:44:13 PM »
Only 3 readings with Mattie since mid August

NO
weddings
Easter
Moving
October regarding love interest
No cracking eggs
daffodils
ending will show timing
travel

None of the places named above (actually no places ever named)

None of the names that have been listed above (all but one name she has given were either relevant and she named them in regard to particular situations, or showed up in my path in some way)

I did get Friday for messages related to business and 2 Fridays since have had pretty significant things on a Friday come through (not normal stuff)
Did ask about something that "threw me" that happened 6 weeks ago (was accurately 6 weeks to the day of the reading so there is that)
Did say something that would happen in 3.

Also told me many other things that no one has mentioned as yet in the thread on her. Things specific to events and things in my past and present that would not apply to "everyone" or even every "man" (as I am a male...pump the hate brakes ladies)

Accurately told me about a situation coming up with my business that came to pass 2 days later that I couldn't even foresee.

First reading did give the birthday thing and a month for it and it indeed was love interests Bday month.

Told me she liked next year better for me, or (she corrected herself) end of this year into next and by March/April

Offline njlady

« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2019, 11:24:14 PM »
I read with Mattie once, a little over a year ago.  I got none of the markers/names/places mentioned.  She mentioned a change coming around Easter (or maybe it was spring) but I think she said spring first and then narrowed it down to closer to Easter.  People, there are only so many major holidays that readers can use as markers. No one is going to use National Cake Decorating Day or National Calzone Day as a marker.

Mattie got so many things right for me it isn't even funny.

Just listened to my reading again:  I didn't even remember that she told me this, but she gave me a female's name (not a top 100 name) and I did indeed meet this person.

« Last Edit: October 10, 2019, 11:31:10 PM by njlady »

Offline RPLguy

« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2019, 11:36:39 PM »
I read with Mattie once, a little over a year ago.  I got none of the markers/names/places mentioned.  She mentioned a change coming around Easter (or maybe it was spring) but I think she said spring first and then narrowed it down to closer to Easter.  People, there are only so many major holidays that readers can use as markers. No one is going to use National Cake Decorating Day or National Calzone Day as a marker.

Mattie got so many things right for me it isn't even funny.

Just listened to my reading again:  I didn't even remember that she told me this, but she gave me a female's name (not a top 100 name) and I did indeed meet this person.

You just made me laugh a laugh that I needed...thank you!

(also in NJ btw)

anything