Author Topic: Mattie markers  (Read 14271 times)

Offline kdspirited

Re: Mattie markers
« Reply #45 on: October 24, 2019, 06:49:36 PM »
I have been told Thursday something happened and saturday something will happen
For cities London Rome Sydney San Jose Tucson Arizona
For months Daffodils, Apples,
Names Karen, Richard, Adrienne, Sarah
Symbols: Anchor
What happened last October which ironically was correct in reference to my POI
and then Jan/Feb which also was correct
Wedding invitation connected with San Jose

This is so sad

Offline RPLguy

« Reply #46 on: October 24, 2019, 06:54:47 PM »

This is so sad
Out of all that I only got Sarah as a name.

Offline Blueberry

« Reply #47 on: October 24, 2019, 10:12:26 PM »

This is so sad

I got 3 of yours: London, Rome, and apples

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #48 on: October 25, 2019, 02:41:48 PM »
San Jose is one that I've gotten before.  I thought maybe she was right because I was almost going to Santa Monica (yes, I was willing to try and make her prediction fit) Then I never went to Santa Monica either, and she said I would and told me all these things about how it would go, but it never happened. 
I think part of the problem with CP making $15 an minute is that this board can't be trusted.  We have had at least 2 people in her fronting like they are real Mattie fans and they are probably employees of CP.  I think when you are making a good racket you have to hire some folks to keep your business safe.  I've been on here long enough to see these people get kicked off the boards then come back under a different name.  Just be careful which reviews you trust.  CP absolutely has something to loose by us being honest in these boards.  I feel my downfall was reading in these boards how amazing she was for other people, so I kept trying with her and I feel duped.

Offline lp1111

« Reply #49 on: October 25, 2019, 02:47:31 PM »
I agree @alphabetsoup. Unfortunately, I believed her because there were so many success stories. She couldn’t have been more wrong for me in the end though.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #50 on: October 25, 2019, 04:34:04 PM »
I have to chime in here and say that she actually got a hit for me. But it was one hit out of 3 long expensive reads.

She told me that my poi and his girl will break up when I see someone mention a place .

It happened on fb and I was like ohhh.  A few days later they split .

This wasn’t mind blowing after everything she has told me . The rest has been wrong

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #51 on: October 25, 2019, 04:37:44 PM »
I have to chime in here and say that she actually got a hit for me. But it was one hit out of 3 long expensive reads.

She told me that my poi and his girl will break up when I see someone mention a place .

It happened on fb and I was like ohhh.  A few days later they split .

This wasn’t mind blowing after everything she has told me . The rest has been wrong

At least you got something. I got markers but zero predictions.

Offline Sheri817

« Reply #52 on: October 31, 2019, 12:50:32 AM »
Anyone else got Tom/Peter or the following locations: London, New York, Italy ??
I got mark, 3, new york.  Idk a mark and I never been to new york, nor do I have a reason orvplan to go there and I will never date long distance

(I got Rome and Tuscany to be more precise). She said POI is thinking of inviting you to go. Not holding my breath).

Offline Sheri817

« Reply #53 on: October 31, 2019, 12:52:47 AM »
Did anyone get "you'll change your hair, and he'll be stunned", or "a guy in a bar with a guitar"? I also found a few "New Yorks", and a "Mike",  I have just read through 4 readings with her over the last 2 years and could not find one thing that actually happened. However, in every reading she said it will happen on "Friday" :-\
I got new york also., 3's  and a name mark

Offline Blueberry

« Reply #54 on: October 31, 2019, 01:33:29 AM »
Anyone else got Tom/Peter or the following locations: London, New York, Italy ??
I got mark, 3, new york.  Idk a mark and I never been to new york, nor do I have a reason orvplan to go there and I will never date long distance

(I got Rome and Tuscany to be more precise). She said POI is thinking of inviting you to go. Not holding my breath).

I got all of yours, except Mark. Not looking good. But I have to say she already got 1 prediction correct for me.
 I’m not sure if it’s a coincidence but the day/number/location she gave me made sense. And it happened in the timeframe she said

anything