Author Topic: Mattie markers  (Read 14305 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Mattie markers
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2019, 06:09:36 PM »

This is really disconcerting. Not to stir up her admirers again, but if this is entirely contrived, at the rate she's charging, she could work 4 hours/day, 5 days/week, and gross over $900,000 per year. That makes my stomach turn.

I actually think she makes no where close to that given the percentage CA psychic charges. I also don’t think on that site the readers set their own price. I think it’s automatically tiered increases from CA psychics based on their number of calls or reviews or something. Just providing additional information on this as I really don’t think the rate is personally dictated by her and I’m definitely sure she’s not pocketing what you think she’s pocketing.

I said gross, not net. That's not the point, though; I'm saying if these readings are contrived, that's a big problem. (18 U.S. Code § 1343)

But, sure, let's say CP deducts a 60% commission, based on the assumed hours, the platform makes $561,600 and Mattie takes $374,400.

I agree that she probably makes a ton of money. That’s all comparative though and I don’t judge her for it just we I wouldn’t judge a celebrity or sports star for it. And guess what who knows what she does with her money? For all we know she could give tons to charity.

I don’t think her readings are contrived since she has given me many statements that indicate she has some remote viewing or ability to read the present extremely well - because these have been not general but extremely specific to me. Her future predictions have not penned out for me so far but that doesn’t mean I don’t think she is the real deal with an actual genuine ability at least in the mind reading / remote viewing / reading the present area. She seems to have had lots of predictions actually happen for people as well as even embibems has said. So I don’t think she’s contrived personally.

As far as the gross / net comment that has absolutely zero to do with the cut that keen takes. That’s the difference between what one makes before or after taxes. Not what keen takes.

I’m not trying to defend Mattie or anything since I haven’t exactly had a hit from her yet... but what’s the point in discussing how much she makes? If someone doesn’t like it then just don’t spend your money on her. I’ve spent money on her by choice, no one forced me to. So if she ends up not working for me that money being spent is my own fault since I chose to spend it, no one else told me to read with her or forced me to spend. Just don’t spend the money if you think it’s too much (which it is, but once again my own fault for spending it not matties)

Whats wrong with discussing the cost of a service and our opinions on whether we think its cheap or ridiculously expensive? If I went to a restaurant that was ridiculously expensive with low quality food I would discuss it with people who had similar experiences instead of telling myself "oh well, it was my fault that I went in the first place". If people do not voice their opinions on what they think is right, nothing will change in this world. CP kept raising their prices for no reason, what's next $20/min? 30? 50? 100?

I agree, however we are all aware that she is hit or miss. I would not go to an expensive restaurant that is known to not be good at times and spend the money there. So us knowing she might not work and still spending that money is on us. I doubt CP will change their price on her based on what we say here, but who knows maybe!

Now we know it for sure. Back at the beginning of the year she was the next best thing to sliced bread. Lol...that's why everyone's honest assessment should be welcomed, at least in my opinion.

Back to reviews, I did a 10 min reading with her in September to see if she could pick up anything new. I just relistened to it now that some time has passed. The reading was a disappointment. For whatever reson, her style completely changed. Normally, in my experience, she'll ask what you want her to look into. This time she just started reading generally. There wasn't anything specific to make me think she connected. I got are you moving? Are you traveling? I'm getting your sad? It seemed like she was throwing things out there to see what sticks. I ended the call. So, that was enough for me. Hope she (continues) to work for others.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2019, 06:15:25 PM »
I personally haven't tried Mattie for that reason alone... There is no guarantee that she would be right for me on at least something. And usually the final outcomes we all want never happen, but little tidbits here and there do which aren't majorly important.. If her prices are that much a minute, I'd want golden predictions happening and that just is not certain. I already am wary of readers because as I said before on here, none even got the present right for me in the past.

I see what people are saying in that being addicted to readings you waste £££/$$$ anyway and trying Mattie and wasting $2-300 you could waste with any reader when adding all money spent on readings up, but I think it puts things into perspective when you go to a reader who you know is charging $15 a minute, times that by 10/20mins a time - whereas Yona or whoever is like £65 a time. It's scary stuff, especially when you are already in financial troubles with readings as it is. I personally couldn't take the risk with Mattie at that price - especially after this thread and her familiar markings which threw me off.

Offline embibems

« Reply #32 on: October 14, 2019, 08:10:53 PM »
Really appreciating and loving the perspective that this thread in particular has given me. I know I am not alone in feeling this way :)

Last reading (late August) I got w Mattie before she refused her services to me, she gave me an image of a "roadblock" and how she did not get one when she read for me and my POI. That is, she claimed that Spirit sometimes shows her a roadblock when a relationship etc. is simply not going to work out.

Has she given this image to anyone else? It seems like a common image she is shown by her guides as a means of interpretation, but just checking about it w ya'll.. Thank you!

Paulina93

« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2019, 08:22:51 PM »
Really appreciating and loving the perspective that this thread in particular has given me. I know I am not alone in feeling this way :)

Last reading (late August) I got w Mattie before she refused her services to me, she gave me an image of a "roadblock" and how she did not get one when she read for me and my POI. That is, she claimed that Spirit sometimes shows her a roadblock when a relationship etc. is simply not going to work out.

Has she given this image to anyone else? It seems like a common image she is shown by her guides as a means of interpretation, but just checking about it w ya'll.. Thank you!

She’s never given me roadblock but she probably should have considering nothing is happening lol

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #34 on: October 14, 2019, 08:31:34 PM »

She’s never given me roadblock but she probably should have considering nothing is happening lol

😂😂😂 ^^this

Offline embibems

« Reply #35 on: October 14, 2019, 08:36:25 PM »

😂😂😂 ^^this

LMAO😂😂 but also, I'm sorry @paulina.. false hope is always harder to swallow than lost hope. Sending hugs..

Paulina93

« Reply #36 on: October 14, 2019, 08:44:21 PM »

😂😂😂 ^^this

LMAO😂😂 but also, I'm sorry @paulina.. false hope is always harder to swallow than lost hope. Sending hugs..

It’s okay! I’ve realized I get more anxious about situations after readings and ruminating about readings passing or not. But when I stay away from them and live life I feel better. So I’m just going to not think about what she’s told me or her timelines Bc they’re probably bs anyways at this point

beachgal214

« Reply #37 on: October 16, 2019, 03:09:46 PM »
@emi - Do you mean she DiD get roadblock for you and POI or if she did not, why did she share the image with you?

I hope you are getting some clarity! 

Offline embibems

« Reply #38 on: October 16, 2019, 03:43:29 PM »
@emi - Do you mean she DiD get roadblock for you and POI or if she did not, why did she share the image with you?

I hope you are getting some clarity! 

Hey, she did NOT get a roadblock for me so that's a good thing but she did share w me that it's a symbol her "guides" use to indicate that something is not workable. Followed by "I'm not getting a roadblock for you." She's affirmed my gut feelings w regards to that! I'm getting clarity, love, thank you :) In not reading w her that is! Hoping you all have better luck xo

Offline Blueberry

« Reply #39 on: October 24, 2019, 05:44:01 AM »
Did anyone get the “justice” card from Mattie ?? (something legal)
i.e legality, or something to do with money?

Offline Blueberry

« Reply #40 on: October 24, 2019, 05:59:40 AM »
Did anyone get a reference/marker for a song from Mattie ?? If so, would you like to compare which songs or verses you got

Offline embibems

« Reply #41 on: October 24, 2019, 03:58:43 PM »
Did anyone get a reference/marker for a song from Mattie ?? If so, would you like to compare which songs or verses you got

She gave me "Harvest Moon" as a marker for autumn, specifically this month. Only major anything to happen w my POI related to October was him telling me last week that he slept with someone (I didn't ask, bro) and simultaneously loves me after making this mistake. First I love you in 1.5 years. Completely overshadowed by his bs. If this is what Mattie meant, well I'm taking my ball and going home!

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #42 on: October 24, 2019, 04:12:17 PM »

She gave me "Harvest Moon" as a marker for autumn, specifically this month. Only major anything to happen w my POI related to October was him telling me last week that he slept with someone (I didn't ask, bro) and simultaneously loves me after making this mistake. First I love you in 1.5 years. Completely overshadowed by his bs. If this is what Mattie meant, well I'm taking my ball and going home!

I got "Follow the Yellow Brick Road " and "Oh Come All Ye Faithful ". 😂😂😂 wtaf?

Offline embibems

« Reply #43 on: October 24, 2019, 04:41:14 PM »

I almost spit my coffee out all over my screen😂😂 OHHH COMMMEEE AL YEEE FAIIIIIITHFULLLLL.. too early for Christmas songs, Mattie! Always too early!😂

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #44 on: October 24, 2019, 05:00:20 PM »

I almost spit my coffee out all over my screen😂😂 OHHH COMMMEEE AL YEEE FAIIIIIITHFULLLLL.. too early for Christmas songs, Mattie! Always too early!😂

Well, it is that time of year where every single reader will tell you that you'll be together for the holidays. At least until January 2nd when it will once again be back to daffodil season. 🙄🙄

anything