Author Topic: Psychics vs. LOA  (Read 5671 times)

Offline marybell

Re: Psychics vs. LOA
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2019, 02:40:31 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PN1PsPPMfP8

Thank you Layda for this great link!
This explains a lot!    ;) ;) ;)

ladya

« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2019, 03:11:00 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PN1PsPPMfP8

Glad you like it! I feel like it’s one of the simplest and best ways I ever heard someone explain how they actually work hand in hand.

Offline marybell

« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2019, 05:30:09 PM »
Quote from: marybell link=topic=5129.1PsPPMfP8

[/quote

Glad you like it! I feel like it’s one of the simplest and best ways I ever heard someone explain how they actually work hand in hand.
Yes, exactly.  :)

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2019, 10:55:34 PM »
So there is this simple little game I play on my phone when I am bored.  It is a game where a score is kept and I hadn't broken my high score in almost a year.  I picked up my phone the other day to play and I had a strong thought that It was time for me to break my score.  I not only exceed my high score but I exceeded it by almost 50%.  So.....was I psychic and just knew I was going to break it when I picked up the phone or did I create it? 

I asked my most trusted advisor, who shall remain unnamed, and she said: "I believe we create in the moment".  She went on to explain that we can "practice" creating but when it's time, when it's really time, a human will tell the universe "I need it now."  I don't explain it as eloquently as she does but that is the general meaning of what she told me. 

Would love to hear someone else's opinion.

It’s tricky tbh. Sometimes it appears to work, but most times, not so much. I told my sister that god doesn’t answer my prayers so let’s pray together over something simple that could happen soon. I had previously set up a doctor’s appt and could not get in until 10/28/19, at the end of the friggin month. The prayer was to get an earlier date and time. After the prayer, the very next day, I got a call from the PA, physician assistant (and we had been playing phone tag all friggin day and I could never get her), but I did near the end of the day Thursday.

I saw my phone ring. She said she spoke to the doctor and they can now see me on Monday 10/14/19 at either 1pm or 4pm. I took the 1pm, which isn’t an earlier time, but (shrug), it was an earlier date. Later today the PA called again and left a vmsg that an earlier time of 10 AM opened up. I honestly don’t know what to make of it because I kept telling myself there is no way in hell I can get in earlier because this particular doctor was slammed. My sister didn’t find it so great though, so I told her let’s do this again for something else to see if anything transpires, plus she wanted to pray for whatever she wanted too. I placed a cutoff though for end of November, so it’ll be a minute if anything else transpires, although I can try again for something this weekend.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2019, 10:57:49 PM »
Prayer to me is akin to LOA, meditating, asking for what you want, letting it go, yadda, yadda, yadda.

ladya

« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2019, 10:59:23 PM »
So there is this simple little game I play on my phone when I am bored.  It is a game where a score is kept and I hadn't broken my high score in almost a year.  I picked up my phone the other day to play and I had a strong thought that It was time for me to break my score.  I not only exceed my high score but I exceeded it by almost 50%.  So.....was I psychic and just knew I was going to break it when I picked up the phone or did I create it? 

I asked my most trusted advisor, who shall remain unnamed, and she said: "I believe we create in the moment".  She went on to explain that we can "practice" creating but when it's time, when it's really time, a human will tell the universe "I need it now."  I don't explain it as eloquently as she does but that is the general meaning of what she told me. 

It’s tricky tbh. Sometimes it appears to work, but most times, not so much. I told my sister that god doesn’t answer my prayers so let’s pray together over something simple that could happen soon. I had previously set up a doctor’s appt and could not get in until 10/28/19, at the end of the friggin month. The prayer was to get an earlier date and time. After the prayer, the very next day, I got a call from the PA, physician assistant (and we had been playing phone tag all friggin day and I could never get her), but I did near the end of the day Thursday.

I saw my phone ring. She said she spoke to the doctor and they can now see me on Monday 10/14/19 at either 1pm or 4pm. I took the 1pm, which isn’t an earlier time, but (shrug), it was an earlier date. Later today the PA called again and left a vmsg that an earlier time of 10 AM opened up. I honestly don’t know what to make of it because I kept telling myself there is no way in hell I can get in earlier because this particular doctor was slammed. My sister didn’t find it so great though, so I told her let’s do this again for something else to see if anything transpires, plus she wanted to pray for whatever she wanted too. I placed a cutoff though for end of November, so it’ll be a minute if anything else transpires, although I can try again for something this weekend.

the reason it worked was because you thought it would work with her but wouldn't work if you did it alone. reality will show whatever your dominant beliefs are and since you believe that g-d doesn't answer your prayers, it doesnt lol. just change that belief and it'll work every time.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2019, 11:02:24 PM »
No that's not true. I was big on LOA once upon a time ago and my belief was strong in prayer as well. The belief diminished over time when none of my prayers were manifesting. How is that explained when I was really into at one time and nothing ever really happened for me. Now I'm not so much into it because nothing ever really happens for me.

BTW you don't have to believe for things to manifest. That is something I feel many miss.

ladya

« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2019, 11:08:31 PM »
No that's not true. I was big on LOA once upon a time ago and my belief was strong in prayer as well. The belief diminished over time when none of my prayers were manifesting. How is that explained when I was really into at one time and nothing ever really happened for me. Now I'm not so much into it because nothing ever really happens for me.

BTW you don't have to believe for things to manifest. That is something I feel many miss.

your dominant beliefs and assumptions about yourself, people, and the world are always reflected back to you. when manifesting, you dont need to believe it will happen but you do need to believe its a possibility to occur. i dont know how to explain how that happened because i dont know you to assess why it didnt happen in the past but it worked when you did it with your sister so im sure theres a missing piece in there that you can easily tweak and have it work for you individually or just have her do it with you all the time lol.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2019, 11:26:45 PM »

I completely agree and that's my experience also. I just have no choice but to accept that if something is or isn't meant will or won't happen and get on with life. We can't always have the things we want, life does not work like that.

I have found that the more negative I am about things, the more they tend to happen. The more positive I am, I seem to get my hopes up and plans and expectations of things do not happen. For example your situation of ringing for a doctors space I'd ring up (naturally I'm very pessimistic) and think to myself no way will I get a space and worry and stress when there is actually a space... The more I am hopeful about there being a space for me and I may be in luck - does not happen. If a friend contacts me and says they may meet but am unsure and will let me know, I put less expectation into the friend and I meeting and hope for the worst. Usually, (not always of course) but the more negative I am the more things honestly seem to work in my favour. I would rather it be more positive things lol. It would be more healthier that way!
« Last Edit: October 11, 2019, 11:45:14 PM by Star_01 »

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2019, 01:52:50 AM »

I completely agree and that's my experience also. I just have no choice but to accept that if something is or isn't meant will or won't happen and get on with life. We can't always have the things we want, life does not work like that.

I have found that the more negative I am about things, the more they tend to happen. The more positive I am, I seem to get my hopes up and plans and expectations of things do not happen. For example your situation of ringing for a doctors space I'd ring up (naturally I'm very pessimistic) and think to myself no way will I get a space and worry and stress when there is actually a space... The more I am hopeful about there being a space for me and I may be in luck - does not happen. If a friend contacts me and says they may meet but am unsure and will let me know, I put less expectation into the friend and I meeting and hope for the worst. Usually, (not always of course) but the more negative I am the more things honestly seem to work in my favour. I would rather it be more positive things lol. It would be more healthier that way!

Totally where I am in life at the moment and some readers pick up on this and tell me to stay positive. I am positive, but know it doesn't work for me to manifest things. I even explained it to a reader once and she understood what I was saying and even saw it in the cards, but said this would change eventually (it hasn't yet). I know from readers as well that my energy is very strong so in order for me to release the [want] for something, I have to act like I won't get it in order for it to play in my favor. I only talk about it so that I can find a better explanation as to what it is and to find a way to tweak it in my favor on an easier level. Not there yet, obviously.

My sister told me today she didn't really pray with me and I did it all my own. Such b.s. if you ask me.

[your dominant beliefs and assumptions about yourself, people, and the world are always reflected back to you.] I'm not knocking your beliefs, but don't believe this is true, at least for me.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2019, 05:36:32 AM »

Totally where I am in life at the moment and some readers pick up on this and tell me to stay positive. I am positive, but know it doesn't work for me to manifest things. I even explained it to a reader once and she understood what I was saying and even saw it in the cards, but said this would change eventually (it hasn't yet). I know from readers as well that my energy is very strong so in order for me to release the [want] for something, I have to act like I won't get it in order for it to play in my favor. I only talk about it so that I can find a better explanation as to what it is and to find a way to tweak it in my favor on an easier level. Not there yet, obviously.

My sister told me today she didn't really pray with me and I did it all my own. Such b.s. if you ask me.

[your dominant beliefs and assumptions about yourself, people, and the world are always reflected back to you.] I'm not knocking your beliefs, but don't believe this is true, at least for me.

When it comes to readings, like on someone returning for some reason I do feel like it's out of my control and naturally as time progresses and no contact has gotten longer and longer I think the worst and none of them still came back. But with small, if not sillier things like appointments, meeting up with someone etc, the whole being more negative about things seems to work for me more... I don't know why it doesn't work with POI's, which is also why I'm not into law of attraction, it's something I'll never know. I have had one or two guys return to me, but they were less serious interactions and none were POI's I got addicted about, nor exes. It's all really confusing. I've found the small less serious ones come back and the more serious the relationship was, they never seem to with me.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2019, 11:08:04 PM »
I think youre old enough to remember my many rants on LOA. ANY good reader should be able to see what you pulled in with LOA, and yes, you can use LOA, but they should see it as an event.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2019, 08:55:23 AM »
I think youre old enough to remember my many rants on LOA. ANY good reader should be able to see what you pulled in with LOA, and yes, you can use LOA, but they should see it as an event.

Strange. I remember you were hugely into set destined events and hated LOA when you used to post more last year/beg of the year. I remember because you read for me privately and said that my ex would definitely come back, but it may have delays etc but you promise many things we cannot change. By the way, nothing of it came to pass at all but I appreciate your reading for me at the time and hope you've had more luck through readings.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2019, 03:52:56 PM »

I remain interested in the idea of LOA but specific manifestations I'm not sure that I've had much success with. Though in the last few weeks I've been really, really missing my ex, and especially the last few days it's been very intense, hoping for some contact, you know that whole thing. I haven't been actively practicing any manifesting techniques at this particular time -- it's been months since I have tried anything like that -- but my desire to hear from this ex has been high and I've certainly wished she would reach out. This morning I woke up to a text from another ex I hadn't heard from in months. Not the one I wanted to hear from though, haha. So I don't know what to make of that, but it did make me shake my head like nooo universe that's not the right ex.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2019, 04:02:16 PM by journalmuse »

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2019, 12:13:10 AM »
I've been in the darkest parts of life when great things came in. I think it's written or luck of the draw
 Sometimes lowlifes win the lottery. Scummy negative minded people prosper in business and a walking angel is in poverty. Loa isnt real.

anything