Author Topic: Psychics vs. LOA  (Read 5674 times)

ladya

Psychics vs. LOA
« on: October 10, 2019, 08:13:50 PM »
This is a very good video on how psychics tie in with LOA and explains why predictions happen or don't happen. She breaks this concept down very well and sums up exactly how i see them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKydRN1v1b4

Offline Star_01

Re: Psychics vs. LOA
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2019, 08:28:03 PM »
I'm not going to get into a discussion about law of attraction as I've already made my point a few times. But regardless of if it really is real or not, I have definitely seen things that I could not control and I do believe in fate/destiny, and it isn't always for good reasons like people assume. Like "oh you're destined to be together/for that job", sometimes it's been really shitty things that I couldn't accept at the time. So if there is a free will or LOA, I can't rule out there being things we also cannot control either. 

I've spoken to a few family members and friends who went to fortune tellers who told them some serious shit like how many kids they would have, when they would divorce with X, when so and so would die, and it all happened as the fortune teller said, some perhaps a little out of timings, but they happened. The person went to the fortune teller for entertainment and got on with their life, didn't cling onto the fortuned outcomes and they happened. I have had psychic readings and the most accurate were in person, and again they have told me things which I shrugged off at the time and continued with life and they did happen, no free will or LOA about the outcomes. They happened as the reader said. Yet any reader over the phone couldn't have gotten things more wrong for me about relationships. There may be parts of law of attraction and free will but I really can't rule out that things are set to which no LOA or free will can change the outcome. Just my 2c and hope I won't get attacked for saying this.  :)

ladya

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2019, 08:32:27 PM »
I'm not going to get into a discussion about law of attraction as I've already made my point a few times. But regardless of if it really is real or not, I have definitely seen things that I could not control and I do believe in fate/destiny, and it isn't always for good reasons like people assume. Like "oh you're destined to be together/for that job", sometimes it's been really shitty things that I couldn't accept at the time. So if there is a free will or LOA, I can't rule out there being things we also cannot control either. 

I've spoken to a few family members and friends who went to fortune tellers who told them some serious shit like how many kids they would have, when they would divorce with X, when so and so would die, and it all happened as the fortune teller said, some perhaps a little out of timings, but they happened. The person went to the fortune teller for entertainment and got on with their life, didn't cling onto the fortuned outcomes and they happened. I have had psychic readings and the most accurate were in person, and again they have told me things which I shrugged off at the time and continued with life and they did happen, no free will or LOA about the outcomes. They happened as the reader said. Yet any reader over the phone couldn't have gotten things more wrong for me about relationships. There may be parts of law of attraction and free will but I really can't rule out that things are set to which no LOA or free will can change the outcome. Just my 2c and hope I won't get attacked for saying this.  :)

i don't think you watched the video lol. i wasn't bringing up a debate of psychics vs loa nor trying to get into one. i was just posting a video on how they both tie into each other and if you watched the video it talks about what you mentioned in the 2nd paragraph.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2019, 08:36:08 PM by ladya »

Offline Star_01

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2019, 08:47:48 PM »

i don't think you watched the video lol. i wasn't bringing up a debate of psychics vs loa nor trying to get into one. i was just posting a video on how they both tie into each other and if you watched the video it talks about what you mentioned in the 2nd paragraph.

Actually, I did watch the video. She was going on about how what we want we get to our energy path. So if we want money for example that's what is in our path at the time of the reading. And how some people's energies and thoughts don't change so is more easier to predict. Sounded very free will like/LOA. I'm simply saying that I disagree with the lady and some things are out of our control even whatever we want in our energy or are projecting. You did put up a video and I am allowed to counteract what I watched as that's what this is about, right? What I've said is totally relevant to the video, that woman is saying things can change depending on what we basically vibe out. I disagree. Whether there is loa or free will I definitely think that there are some pathways we can't avoid no matter what we vibe out or hope for, is my point.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2019, 08:56:20 PM by Star_01 »

ladya

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2019, 09:09:18 PM »

Actually, I did watch the video. She was going on about how what we want we get to our energy path. So if we want money for example that's what is in our path at the time of the reading. And how some people's energies and thoughts don't change so is more easier to predict. Sounded very free will like/LOA. I'm simply saying that I disagree with the lady and some things are out of our control even whatever we want in our energy or are projecting. You did put up a video and I am allowed to counteract what I watched as that's what this is about, right? What I've said is totally relevant to the video, that woman is saying things can change depending on what we basically vibe out. I disagree. Whether there is loa or free will I definitely think that there are some pathways we can't avoid no matter what we vibe out or hope for, is my point.

psychics read our current energy and base predictions off of that so that is why some people are easier to predict for. we always have the power to change our path if we don't like where its going. you kinda took what she said out of context and she actually gave a very balanced answer to the question. it didn't sound like anything, she just explained how the two tie into each other. its like if someone is saying well if you keep going down that road you'll hit a dead end its like well i can always turn around or keep going.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2019, 09:13:01 PM »

psychics read our current energy and base predictions off of that so that is why some people are easier to predict for. we always have the power to change our path if we don't like where its going. you kinda took what she said out of context and she actually gave a very balanced answer to the question. it didn't sound like anything, she just explained how the two tie into each other. its like if someone is saying well if you keep going down that road you'll hit a dead end its like well i can always turn around or keep going.

I didn't take anything out of context I can assure you. I watched the video through curiosity and hearing other points of view. I'm not trying to sound mean but I find your postings honestly confusing. One moment you talk about destiny and LOA intertwined along with astrology, and then say about "current energy" ie free will and energies can change readings. We had a huge discussion over private messaging about how law of attraction and fated events go hand in hand, the complete opposite to what that woman is speaking of.

ladya

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2019, 09:24:25 PM »

I didn't take anything out of context I can assure you. I watched the video through curiosity and hearing other points of view. I'm not trying to sound mean but I find your postings honestly confusing. One moment you talk about destiny and LOA intertwined along with astrology, and then say about "current energy" ie free will and energies can change readings. We had a huge discussion over private messaging about how law of attraction and fated events go hand in hand, the complete opposite to what that woman is speaking of.

there's nothing confusing. they're all intertwined. they'll all show you a different angle of the same coin. i don't understand how any of it is confusing. astrology and psychics show you a potential path and energy and you can choose to go down it or not. you clearly believe in fate/destiny and refuse to see anything outside of that which is your prerogative but i don't believe metaphysics is an absolute science. its all means to allow you to take control of your life and make it into what you want it to be and not wait for life to happen to you.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2019, 09:26:33 PM by ladya »

Offline Star_01

« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2019, 09:29:15 PM »

there's nothing confusing. they're all intertwined. they'll all show you a different angle of the same coin. i don't understand how any of it is confusing. you clearly believe in fate/destiny and refuse to see anything outside of that which is your prerogative but i don't believe metaphysics is an absolute science. its all means to allow you to take control of your life and make it into what you want it to be and not wait for life to happen to you.

I do believe in fate/destiny which you also said you did but now suddenly have changed your tune. I never disputed LOA in this post or free will or whatever, infact I said that even if there is a law of attraction or other fields, or free will I simply disagree with that video as some things we cannot control. I think we shouldn't rule out that some things are out of our control because of my own experiences, that's all. I know you're so passionate about law of attraction but when I post I usually get responses about it off of you so thought I could at least comment on the video I saw for a change... Sorry for offending you so much.

ladya

« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2019, 09:37:57 PM »

there's nothing confusing. they're all intertwined. they'll all show you a different angle of the same coin. i don't understand how any of it is confusing. you clearly believe in fate/destiny and refuse to see anything outside of that which is your prerogative but i don't believe metaphysics is an absolute science. its all means to allow you to take control of your life and make it into what you want it to be and not wait for life to happen to you.

I do believe in fate/destiny which you also said you did but now suddenly have changed your tune. I never disputed LOA in this post or free will or whatever, infact I said that even if there is a law of attraction or other fields, or free will I simply disagree with that video as some things we cannot control. I think we shouldn't rule out that some things are out of our control because of my own experiences, that's all. I know you're so passionate about law of attraction but when I post I usually get responses about it off of you so thought I could at least comment on the video I saw for a change... Sorry for offending you so much.

I'm not offended lol nor disputing anything. there's a lot of things i still don't know and we don't know so I can't say for certainty but this is what i believe and have experienced in my life. i haven't changed my tune, you just misunderstood what I was saying. i have always said i believe they're all intertwined. if i want to be a singer, my chart will show being a singer, ill manifest being a singer, a psychic will say Ill be a singer, and fate will make me a singer. whatever it is, its gunna show you the same thing. water can be ice, gas, or liquid but at the end of the day its still made out of water.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2019, 09:42:54 PM »

I'm not offended lol nor disputing anything. there's a lot of things i still don't know and we don't know so I can't say for certainty but this is what i believe and have experienced in my life. i haven't changed my tune, you just misunderstood what I was saying. i have always said i believe they're all intertwined. if i want to be a singer, my chart will show being a singer, ill manifest being a singer, a psychic will say Ill be a singer, and fate will make me a singer. whatever it is, its gunna show you the same thing. water can be ice, gas, or liquid but at the end of the day its still made out of water.

Exactly, and I never said anything against other beliefs in this thread. Just simply said that I do believe that there are some things we simply can't avoid or miss no matter what we vibe out or hope for or try to manifest. At the end of the day people have come forth with proof of law of attraction, people have come forth with proof of fate, others have proof of free will and as you said nobody knows the real answer as all the time we are being shown new "levels" and beliefs and we have our individual experiences. That's all.

ladya

« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2019, 11:01:09 PM »

Exactly, and I never said anything against other beliefs in this thread. Just simply said that I do believe that there are some things we simply can't avoid or miss no matter what we vibe out or hope for or try to manifest. At the end of the day people have come forth with proof of law of attraction, people have come forth with proof of fate, others have proof of free will and as you said nobody knows the real answer as all the time we are being shown new "levels" and beliefs and we have our individual experiences. That's all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PN1PsPPMfP8

Offline Star_01

« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2019, 11:12:48 PM »

Thanks but I won't be watching another video lol. I think we will always agree to disagree on our views and I am already confused with your postings as it is. I think we need to respect each other's experiences and beliefs/attitudes to life. As you said yourself even you don't know all the answers, so no point getting so defensive of something none of us know. I only said there are some things we can't control, whether there are other metaphysics or not.

Offline RPLguy

« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2019, 11:20:37 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Holy quotes!

ladya

« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2019, 11:33:51 PM »

Thanks but I won't be watching another video lol. I think we will always agree to disagree on our views and I am already confused with your postings as it is. I think we need to respect each other's experiences and beliefs/attitudes to life. As you said yourself even you don't know all the answers, so no point getting so defensive of something none of us know. I only said there are some things we can't control, whether there are other metaphysics or not.

i was posting it to clear your confusion because she simply breaks down fate and free will and help you understand why my posts seem contradictory but in reality are not.

Offline jas

« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2019, 10:28:07 AM »
So there is this simple little game I play on my phone when I am bored.  It is a game where a score is kept and I hadn't broken my high score in almost a year.  I picked up my phone the other day to play and I had a strong thought that It was time for me to break my score.  I not only exceed my high score but I exceeded it by almost 50%.  So.....was I psychic and just knew I was going to break it when I picked up the phone or did I create it? 

I asked my most trusted advisor, who shall remain unnamed, and she said: "I believe we create in the moment".  She went on to explain that we can "practice" creating but when it's time, when it's really time, a human will tell the universe "I need it now."  I don't explain it as eloquently as she does but that is the general meaning of what she told me. 

Would love to hear someone else's opinion.