Author Topic: Psychics vs. LOA  (Read 5823 times)

ladya

Re: Psychics vs. LOA
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2019, 12:36:31 AM »
I've been in the darkest parts of life when great things came in. I think it's written or luck of the draw
 Sometimes lowlifes win the lottery. Scummy negative minded people prosper in business and a walking angel is in poverty. Loa isnt real.

you don't need to be happy to manifest things lol. why do people always think you have to be happy or positive or think positive thoughts. its a law its always working. i've manifested things when i was happy and when i was depressed. it goes much deeper than that and has a lot to do with subconscious thought patterns that we aren't even aware of. a lot of beliefs are set by society as well (i.e those pertaining to money, nice guys finish last etc). a lot of times you really need to reprogram your mind and work on those beliefs and then the reality shifts with it. but if you believe in fate or life is not in our control then loa will never work for you because you don't believe you create and things outside will always control what is happening for you.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2019, 01:48:25 AM »
you don't need to be happy to manifest things lol. why do people always think you have to be happy or positive or think positive thoughts.
Because it's what we've been told, read, or heard ad nauseam, from LOA believers. Many psychics say to stay positive, like all.the.time.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2019, 02:57:54 AM »
you don't need to be happy to manifest things lol. why do people always think you have to be happy or positive or think positive thoughts.
Because it's what we've been told, read, or heard ad nauseam, from LOA believers. Many psychics say to stay positive, like all.the.time.

Cop out on case they are wrong to me. Like oh if you stop worrying about this guy you'll get more money. Or if you hold too close to outcomes they won't come true. To me sounds like bad readership.

ladya

« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2019, 04:09:11 AM »

Don’t trust anyone that says that it’s all bs. You don’t have to be anything or vibe in any alignment it’s all bs shit people made up that only impose more limitations. Does being positive help. Yes. It made me become a happier person but it has no relationship to manifesting. Neville Goddard is the only person I follow and only one i found who’s stuff works. He completely changed the game for me. He made me a believer.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2019, 04:19:21 AM »

Don’t trust anyone that says that it’s all bs. You don’t have to be anything or vibe in any alignment it’s all bs shit people made up that only impose more limitations. Does being positive help. Yes. It made me become a happier person but it has no relationship to manifesting. Neville Goddard is the only person I follow and only one i found who’s stuff works. He completely changed the game for me. He made me a believer.

Do you have suggestions to get into Neville?

ladya

« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2019, 04:38:30 AM »

Do you have suggestions to get into Neville?

He has a few books but I like feeling is the secret and the law and the promise. He says a lot about manifesting that I found to be true throughout my years of going in and out of loa and all these teachers who I found to be quite limiting in their teachings. The way he describes the state you have to be in to manifest and how you have to plant seeds only after the event has happened. All of these manifest a text or whatever else no no no those won’t ever work long term and I don’t know how he knew all of this but if you want results he is it. No one else worked for me