Author Topic: When To Get A Reading  (Read 997 times)

Offline THEDUDE

When To Get A Reading
« on: October 10, 2019, 05:40:12 PM »
Hey Ya'll Curious about this:   How long do you wait after an major event ( Break up, fight, getting back together ) To get a reading?  Same day?  Next day? Week?  Do you feel that can change a reading?  Like emotions are still high?  Will that effect a tarot vs. empath reading?

What do you think?

Offline Loulou

Re: When To Get A Reading
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2019, 10:21:16 PM »

I’ve learnt the worst time to get a reading is when we’re triggered.

I’ve had readings where I’ve fallen out with my poi and I automatically call a reader who say good things and I doubt it.  But it has turned out ok.

I’ve also learnt to move on and live my life.  Then things come back around.  I remember feeling a situation was over and done. No way back and I’ve rung and thought what rubbish only to have what they say happen.

Also realising timing is never right too.

Card readers ok if they have psychic ability.  Empathy are empathy they don’t have clairvoyant ability.

Find one that works and stick to them is my advice.

Hey Ya'll Curious about this:   How long do you wait after an major event ( Break up, fight, getting back together ) To get a reading?  Same day?  Next day? Week?  Do you feel that can change a reading?  Like emotions are still high?  Will that effect a tarot vs. empath reading?

What do you think?

ladya

Re: When To Get A Reading
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2019, 10:38:51 PM »

I’ve learnt the worst time to get a reading is when we’re triggered.

I’ve had readings where I’ve fallen out with my poi and I automatically call a reader who say good things and I doubt it.  But it has turned out ok.

I’ve also learnt to move on and live my life.  Then things come back around.  I remember feeling a situation was over and done. No way back and I’ve rung and thought what rubbish only to have what they say happen.

Also realising timing is never right too.

Card readers ok if they have psychic ability.  Empathy are empathy they don’t have clairvoyant ability.

Find one that works and stick to them is my advice.

What do you think?

i agree with this. its best to let things settle a bit which can be hard but the energy and emotions can all be too muddled if it just happened.

anything