Author Topic: Why does predictions happen for some and not others?  (Read 3351 times)

ladya

Re: Why does predictions happen for some and not others?
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2019, 02:13:53 PM »
Most predictions are based on current energies, thoughts feelings and intentions. If you and the other people involved are staying on a consistent path and following through on intentions, it's more likely they can predict what will happen.

On the other hand if the personalities involved are more changeable then some psychics may not be able to read deeply enough or see far enough ahead to predict those changes. Some psychics can only see the here and now and make predictions based off that.

And like flora said, if they are validating a lot of things for you, or getting some short-term or insignificant predictions right, it makes you think the bigger ones will happen.

Certain astrological influences could make it more difficult to get accurate predictions from a psychic, especially where Uranus is involved. Astrology can be used for predictions, but it is super important to rectify the birth time.

The short answer is that most psychics suck at giving predictions, most of the time, and if they get something right for you just consider yourself blessed.

The problem is though, many of the people we are calling about are unstable or changeable, hence why we got addicted to psychics on them as we aren't getting closure or answers from the person themselves. In an ideal or more healthy situation, a couple would talk through things and not one person acting flaky or vanishing for months on end to then pop his head back up. Also if readings are so easily changeable, what is the point of them? Surely in most cases the reader just got things wrong or didn't see the whole picture.

TRUTH!!

I often wonder if this is the reason why some predictions change from time to time.
I feel like unstable energies/situations = inconsistent predictions (love related).
I do understand (to a certain extent) why ppl would get disappointed  at changing predictions - because of the assumption that the reader “should” predict the “would be” outcome. At least that is what we expect.
But ya’ll - it doesn’t happen that way! I’ve only had a few readers predict the “outcome” of a situation - correctly...(I never read on outcomes as a result and the ones who were correct mentioned when I didn’t ask. Some of these were not just “you won’t be with him”
But specific ways on how it would end...)

Maybe that’s why i don’t get mad if the prediction changes on me (most times it doesn’t but several have but it was with some one who I was not in contact with for a while). I’m like oh well - with their shady ass 🙄. The thing is - a prediction is a POINT IN TIME . . . A SNAPSHOT. Doesn’t mean if they say “he will come forward and take you on a date, or go on a trip” because the next da my he could ghost your ass! And some times - a lot of the time readers don’t see that OTHER part #thenorthneverforgets

I quite agree that unstable people are really flaky and let you down, have up and down moods and generally are all over the place. But Idk. Personally in my experience if a guy really wants you around he will message you, he may not commit to meeting or piss you around but he can't keep away and they still have temptations to talk and message you deep down. I had a really really unstable guy still pop up a month later and apologise for getting mad and blocking me and admitted he isn't in the right place and it was getting too serious for him. He still is very unhappy and unstable, sadly.

I recently got involved with someone that I feel and an empath confirmed has feelings but basically got scared and is a commitmentphobe and I got closer than anybody ever has to him. The issue is I haven't heard from him in 5 months and I've never had an ex or someone really serious pop up later on. So I'm skeptical I'll hear from him again in all honesty and my logical side says well if you had feelings how could you keep away for so long and talk and mess around with other women.. But I do think that the guy had feelings at some point, just the way he acted was real shitty when I was the first person in his life to care and help him 🤷🏻‍♀️

Men are not women. You’re looking at it from a female perspective. Most women think with their emotions most men do not. They can shut off things much better than we can until it eats them up inside lol. Half the time they don’t know what they’re doing and if you ask many of them they’ll say they’re dumb when it comes how to act in relationships. Men and women are wired differently. Now can he prolong speaking to you, yes but if you never hear from them again I’d question if they had feelings cause the heart always wins in the end but who knows how long that can be.

Offline Star_01

Re: Why does predictions happen for some and not others?
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2019, 02:36:09 PM »
Most predictions are based on current energies, thoughts feelings and intentions. If you and the other people involved are staying on a consistent path and following through on intentions, it's more likely they can predict what will happen.

On the other hand if the personalities involved are more changeable then some psychics may not be able to read deeply enough or see far enough ahead to predict those changes. Some psychics can only see the here and now and make predictions based off that.

And like flora said, if they are validating a lot of things for you, or getting some short-term or insignificant predictions right, it makes you think the bigger ones will happen.

Certain astrological influences could make it more difficult to get accurate predictions from a psychic, especially where Uranus is involved. Astrology can be used for predictions, but it is super important to rectify the birth time.

The short answer is that most psychics suck at giving predictions, most of the time, and if they get something right for you just consider yourself blessed.

The problem is though, many of the people we are calling about are unstable or changeable, hence why we got addicted to psychics on them as we aren't getting closure or answers from the person themselves. In an ideal or more healthy situation, a couple would talk through things and not one person acting flaky or vanishing for months on end to then pop his head back up. Also if readings are so easily changeable, what is the point of them? Surely in most cases the reader just got things wrong or didn't see the whole picture.

TRUTH!!

I often wonder if this is the reason why some predictions change from time to time.
I feel like unstable energies/situations = inconsistent predictions (love related).
I do understand (to a certain extent) why ppl would get disappointed  at changing predictions - because of the assumption that the reader “should” predict the “would be” outcome. At least that is what we expect.
But ya’ll - it doesn’t happen that way! I’ve only had a few readers predict the “outcome” of a situation - correctly...(I never read on outcomes as a result and the ones who were correct mentioned when I didn’t ask. Some of these were not just “you won’t be with him”
But specific ways on how it would end...)

Maybe that’s why i don’t get mad if the prediction changes on me (most times it doesn’t but several have but it was with some one who I was not in contact with for a while). I’m like oh well - with their shady ass 🙄. The thing is - a prediction is a POINT IN TIME . . . A SNAPSHOT. Doesn’t mean if they say “he will come forward and take you on a date, or go on a trip” because the next da my he could ghost your ass! And some times - a lot of the time readers don’t see that OTHER part #thenorthneverforgets

I quite agree that unstable people are really flaky and let you down, have up and down moods and generally are all over the place. But Idk. Personally in my experience if a guy really wants you around he will message you, he may not commit to meeting or piss you around but he can't keep away and they still have temptations to talk and message you deep down. I had a really really unstable guy still pop up a month later and apologise for getting mad and blocking me and admitted he isn't in the right place and it was getting too serious for him. He still is very unhappy and unstable, sadly.

I recently got involved with someone that I feel and an empath confirmed has feelings but basically got scared and is a commitmentphobe and I got closer than anybody ever has to him. The issue is I haven't heard from him in 5 months and I've never had an ex or someone really serious pop up later on. So I'm skeptical I'll hear from him again in all honesty and my logical side says well if you had feelings how could you keep away for so long and talk and mess around with other women.. But I do think that the guy had feelings at some point, just the way he acted was real shitty when I was the first person in his life to care and help him 🤷🏻‍♀️

Men are not women. You’re looking at it from a female perspective. Most women think with their emotions most men do not. They can shut off things much better than we can until it eats them up inside lol. Half the time they don’t know what they’re doing and if you ask many of them they’ll say they’re dumb when it comes how to act in relationships. Men and women are wired differently. Now can he prolong speaking to you, yes but if you never hear from them again I’d question if they had feelings cause the heart always wins in the end but who knows how long that can be.

Thanks for the feedback. Being in my early 20's I still am unsure of men and how they think. Lol. He has a pattern of doing this, he was 25 and never had a partner. We only were talking for a couple of months, so I doubt I would hear from him again to be honest. He may well have had feelings but not even love for me.

anything