Author Topic: My Story  (Read 10407 times)

Offline Jellybean123

Re: My Story
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2019, 06:42:39 PM »
I've read all these posts about disappointment with POI's and love, and most importantly, being let down by a psychic who you depended on for insight. Been there and done that in my late 40's until I was numb. Now, 15 years later I read about more people experiencing what I did with love and see the disappointment from the same readers!  Golden Tarot and Soul Navigation ...the list goes on and on of people I called. If only I knew then that the only way to find lasting and healthy relationships was to not stress out about people who had moved on or were not interested. If they were meant to come back, they would. And, in my case they did return after their relationships failed but I was no longer interested. And by then, I had met a new person through my church. Of course, there was no Facebook when I was in my 40's. I find it suspicious when someone posts so many private details online. I know it must be difficult to read if you are an ex, but at the same time, why is the ex doing that in the first place? Validation?

Keep praying and focus on maintaining a healthy perspective. Your time will come for a happy relationship! For me, I went back to school and got a second degree and everything fell into place.
Well said great post, we should all live by this !!

Offline Star_01

« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2019, 08:55:09 PM »
There's some really good points above.

To add to this, I got addicted pretty much all of last year on and off, and not one single reader got even the current situation right. I was 19 at the time and they blamed and generalised things on my age range, saying he was too busy with work or enjoying the single life. That he had commitment issues and he was enjoying ladies' attention and being around these women would realise me and what he wants/missing out on blah blah blah. I did find out this year when I got a friend to check his social media that he was and still is in a relationship, he isn't no player at all or enjoying the single life. So I really would encourage people to take face value the way things are here and now and live your life as your ex coming back is 50/50 and usually when you have moved on. Sods law but that's what seems to be a theme, or it's the same flakiness/on and off behaviour.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2019, 09:05:09 PM »
Hey star,

I’m curious to know who did you read with last year that didn’t get anything right? Was it mainly keen readers?

Offline MidwesternSun

« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2019, 01:02:27 AM »
There are some valid points here. 

I spoke with a friend of mine the other day about my ex's post.  I was physically sick for a few days after seeing it.  Now, I am genuinely trying to not hold on to any false hopes.  But my friend had a good point.  If I knew my ex like I thought I did, her personality isn't going to change in six months or even nine months.  Is she genuinely in love with this guy?  Maybe.  Maybe not. 

What likely happened is he came in during a time when she was vulnerable and he may have helped her to feel better about herself and her decision.  It grew their friendship and she is probably attempting to make a point to herself that she can be happy, though I do not know just how happy she is.  The last post she made was in June... four months ago.  And this guy hasn't responded to this declaration of love - not a message post or a like or anything.  In some ways, I feel like she is unintentionally playing him or taking him for a ride. 

Over the last few days, I went back and listened to Cookie's last reading (mid-September) she said, "Very soon, in the near future, it shows you looking at some pictures she is releasing... pictures of them.  They look happy, but I see her not that happy on the inside.  She is thinking about you daily... it shows her in a sitting position and waiting.  It shows you in an state of emotional wreck.  Do not worry... I already promised you, and it still shows her reaching out and talking to you before the end of the year."

The friend I spoke with, a woman, said she was in a similar situation.  She did nearly the exact same thing as my ex (just without facebook).  She said, 'I broke up with my boyfriend (now husband) because at the time I wasn't sure I was ready for marriage.  After the break-up, I thought I wanted freedom to be me and freedom to explore.  Over time, however, I wanted him to pursue me... I wanted to know he still cared.  When he stopped chasing, I got worried.  After almost a year, I reached out to him and we've been married for over 12 years.  I almost lost the greatest man I have ever known."

So, who knows?  Maybe she needs to discover something about herself.  Maybe this declaration of love is a form of seeking validation.  I am personally curious to know why he hasn't responded.  Oh well... I'll keep dating. 

I've read all these posts about disappointment with POI's and love, and most importantly, being let down by a psychic who you depended on for insight. Been there and done that in my late 40's until I was numb. Now, 15 years later I read about more people experiencing what I did with love and see the disappointment from the same readers!  Golden Tarot and Soul Navigation ...the list goes on and on of people I called. If only I knew then that the only way to find lasting and healthy relationships was to not stress out about people who had moved on or were not interested. If they were meant to come back, they would. And, in my case they did return after their relationships failed but I was no longer interested. And by then, I had met a new person through my church. Of course, there was no Facebook when I was in my 40's. I find it suspicious when someone posts so many private details online. I know it must be difficult to read if you are an ex, but at the same time, why is the ex doing that in the first place? Validation?

Keep praying and focus on maintaining a healthy perspective. Your time will come for a happy relationship! For me, I went back to school and got a second degree and everything fell into place.

Offline midwest60

« Reply #34 on: October 13, 2019, 03:13:40 AM »
Hang in there Midwestern Sun. And to you (and all the others), make sure you take good care of yourself as I know that being hurt impacts your health. The best advice I can give is to think of one thing that you always wanted to do for yourself but have not done....identify that goal, challenge, or fear....and then go after it.  You'll be surprised how taking control will help you feel better about your outlook and take your mind off things. When you grow mentally and spiritually, it speeds up the healing process. Forward thinking....your time will come for what was intended for you.

ladya

« Reply #35 on: October 13, 2019, 02:37:41 PM »
There are some valid points here. 

I spoke with a friend of mine the other day about my ex's post.  I was physically sick for a few days after seeing it.  Now, I am genuinely trying to not hold on to any false hopes.  But my friend had a good point.  If I knew my ex like I thought I did, her personality isn't going to change in six months or even nine months.  Is she genuinely in love with this guy?  Maybe.  Maybe not. 

What likely happened is he came in during a time when she was vulnerable and he may have helped her to feel better about herself and her decision.  It grew their friendship and she is probably attempting to make a point to herself that she can be happy, though I do not know just how happy she is.  The last post she made was in June... four months ago.  And this guy hasn't responded to this declaration of love - not a message post or a like or anything.  In some ways, I feel like she is unintentionally playing him or taking him for a ride. 

Over the last few days, I went back and listened to Cookie's last reading (mid-September) she said, "Very soon, in the near future, it shows you looking at some pictures she is releasing... pictures of them.  They look happy, but I see her not that happy on the inside.  She is thinking about you daily... it shows her in a sitting position and waiting.  It shows you in an state of emotional wreck.  Do not worry... I already promised you, and it still shows her reaching out and talking to you before the end of the year."

The friend I spoke with, a woman, said she was in a similar situation.  She did nearly the exact same thing as my ex (just without facebook).  She said, 'I broke up with my boyfriend (now husband) because at the time I wasn't sure I was ready for marriage.  After the break-up, I thought I wanted freedom to be me and freedom to explore.  Over time, however, I wanted him to pursue me... I wanted to know he still cared.  When he stopped chasing, I got worried.  After almost a year, I reached out to him and we've been married for over 12 years.  I almost lost the greatest man I have ever known."

So, who knows?  Maybe she needs to discover something about herself.  Maybe this declaration of love is a form of seeking validation.  I am personally curious to know why he hasn't responded.  Oh well... I'll keep dating. 

Pictures don’t mean anything. I had this with an ex and in less than 6 months he was crawling back to me that he thinks about me everytime he looks at her and thoughts of us plague him. I was heartbroken, embarrassed, some of the lowest lows I experienced in my life but I knew he was faking it although it didn’t make the pain any easier. I’m sorry you’re going through this but what you see isn’t always true. I’m here for you if you need anything💕

Another thing is a lot of people don’t realize the consequences of their actions till time has passed and they’ve realized the decision they made isn’t the decision they truly wanted like what you mentioned with the story of the woman. Humans are funny in that way. Distance only makes the heart grow fonder and the curiosity starts to eat away at them. It’s like when you can’t think of a word but you at the tip of the tongue and it’s killing you, I’d equate it to that.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2019, 02:48:43 PM by ladya »

Offline Star_01

« Reply #36 on: October 13, 2019, 05:41:46 PM »
There's some really good points above.

To add to this, I got addicted pretty much all of last year on and off, and not one single reader got even the current situation right. I was 19 at the time and they blamed and generalised things on my age range, saying he was too busy with work or enjoying the single life. That he had commitment issues and he was enjoying ladies' attention and being around these women would realise me and what he wants/missing out on blah blah blah. I did find out this year when I got a friend to check his social media that he was and still is in a relationship, he isn't no player at all or enjoying the single life. So I really would encourage people to take face value the way things are here and now and live your life as your ex coming back is 50/50 and usually when you have moved on. Sods law but that's what seems to be a theme, or it's the same flakiness/on and off behaviour.

I can definitely relate to that, which makes me just want to hug you. This is sound advice, as well; sometimes all we can do is surrender to a situation that we've been handed. We may not like it, we may not want to accept it, but staying stuck is a miserable exercise in futility. The only thing I've really gained from most psychic consultations is having fairy tales spun at a terrible financial cost. We are meant to be moving forward, not standing still and waiting forever. Thank you for sharing, Star. ❤

Thanks alot, I appreciate it 🤗 it was painful at the time but I've moved on and accepted it. I learnt you can't control what someone wants to do and I do totally believe if someone is meant to come back in your life they will or they won't, but you have to live life and not wait around on the possibility of someone you're emtionally connected to coming in or not. If they don't, it only causes you more heartache. If they do, doesn't mean all the previous issues and unsolved problems have gone away. I know is easier said than done, however. It's just a shame I couldn't find a single reader who even got the present right.

beachgal214

« Reply #37 on: October 15, 2019, 01:52:07 PM »
ugh @user i am so sorry. What a dog.  Im just so sorry that happened but I know you are better off without him, even though its hard to go through that You wouldnt have wanted to constantly be looking over your shoulder.  Best of luck to you!!!

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #38 on: October 16, 2019, 06:21:28 PM »
Thank you for sharing your story! I am a new person on this forum. Maybe, my opinion does not count for much...but omg heartbreak! I hope you start to feel better! I believe there is love out there for you.
💖💖💖💗💗💗🍀🍀🍀💗💗💗

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #39 on: October 24, 2019, 10:29:16 PM »
It blows my mind you are reviewing these people without waiting for whether they were right. She might realize how awful he is in November and you will choose whether to have him back. That said kisha and to a both wrong for me. And yes I’m back lol

Offline MidwesternSun

« Reply #40 on: December 11, 2019, 04:48:51 AM »
So, thought it would be fair for me to update you all with the latest "episode" of my own story. 

I last posted in October when I found out my ex-girlfriend posted a "Happy six months" to her current boyfriend.  Since then, I have not heard anything from her, and there has been no direct contact. 

However, I do want to say that during October I read with Yona, Cookie, and Kisha and they have all had positive hits.  I will try to post updates below of verified predictions or predictions that I believe have manifested. 

Yona:
- Central card was Lover's.  Yona said, "You will have a decision to make.  I see three women... two women are at the forefront, one is manipulative and one is a bit more friendly.  There is a shadow woman, a woman in the background who barely registers on your radar.  It could be a passing fancy that quickly fades.  You will have to choose between the two other women, but I suspect you already know which you will choose when she appears or re-appears."
     I believe the shadow woman was a blonde-haired woman a friend tried to hook me up with.  It was kind of dragged out and really only lasted a month.  I knew it wasn't going to go anywhere.
- You are going to have a job interview of sorts, it will go very well.  It is expected, you are not surprised.  It is planned and you already know the outcome.  It is outside of your home, in a work environment.  The person doing the interview is doing their job.  There is highly positive conversations about this. 
    This was, I believe, my annual review.  It was planned, 1on1 with my boss, and it went extremely well in October/November.  I exceeded all goals set forth at the beginning of the year and ahead of schedule on all counts.
- Yona also previously that I would have discussions with someone I care about with "deeply personal symbols" around it.  I believe she was referring to a different ex-girlfriend who I was in contact with over the summer but lives about 22 hours away.  There was some deeply personal topics discussed but we haven't spoken since October and I doubt we will again.

Cookie:
- Immediately at the start of the call, "I see you wearing brown or tan colors.  Maybe khakis?"  I was wearing khakis all day that day. 
- "I see a connection with New York."  I chalked this up to a Cookie-ism, however she then said, "You've been in contact with someone from New York, they could have brownish, light-brown hair."  That was the ex-girlfriend who lives 22 hours away.  What really blew me away was what Cookie said next, "It shows you looking at someone, associated with the New York situation with red hair.  This was recent."  I couldn't help but laugh when she said this.  About a week before speaking with Cookie I looked up a woman I knew in New York who had red-hair.
- "It shows you dating someone that you meet online and then in person, she has brown hair... long hair, down to her butt area.  She distracts you... takes your mind off of another woman with dark brown hair.  Someone you have deep feelings for." 
     This recently happened.  I have been casually dating someone for almost two months who matches this hair description and she has been a pleasant distraction.
- "Does your ex date someone with short hair, that is reddish brown.  It shows him having a beard and his hair is shorter than yours."
     My ex's current bf has reddish-brown hair with a beard.  All kept very short and trimmed
- Cookie is still adamant that I will hear from my ex within the next few months, she said, "Her mouth will become open out of the blue while you are distracted.  She will call for a meeting."
- That said, Cookie also adamant that this ex is not my life partner and I will meet someone in April/Spring time... I could meet her a Christmas party potentially.  Cookie also insisted that my ex and her current bf will not last.

Kisha:
- At the time of the reading, Kisha said, "It shows your love life or relationships are rather stagnant.  You are regrouping.  You are analyzing the past but two women are coming up.  An almost strawberry-blonde woman and a dark-haired woman.  The strawberry-blond is a blip in the radar but the dark-hair woman is a bit longer lasting.  These women do not appear at the same time - one is after the other."
     I believe this blonde-haired woman is the same woman Yona saw.  The blonde came first then after she was fully gone I started talking to the dark-hair woman
- Kisha continued, "With this new potential relationship with this new person with dark brown hair, you seem to be keeping your distance.  You are trying to decide if you want to embark on this new journey." 
    This is completely true.
- "There is a period of disappointment when it comes to messages regarding your love life.  You are going to receive an indirect message that disappoints you or hurts you.  Guides are saying, do not fully trust this message or messages... you don't have the full story and not everything is as it seems."
    I am guessing this is the ex's post about 'Happy six months?'  There hasn't been any other disappointing news.
- "Guides are showing someone from your past... you and her are in different spaces right now in the present.  However, at the turn of the year or winter months, the guides are saying there is a change of status for her and it shows a change of status for the two of you.  It might be a bit of development between the two of you but nothing in the immediate present.  I just feel you two will have some sort of direct interaction with one another."
    Not happened yet
- Kisha also said that my ex would break up with her current boyfriend because it is going to be revealed that things from his past, or past behaviors, will become exposed and she will realize that he was not who she thought he was. 
   No idea.

Anyways, there are a few more things, but these are the main items that came to mind.  It would seem that most of what Cookie, Yona, and Kisha have predicted has been coming true as they predicted.  It has been interesting to compare their readings to see how differently they read.  It would seem that as I have gotten closer to December, Cookie's readings have become more specific.

Until next time...

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #41 on: December 11, 2019, 10:39:24 PM »
Love the updates!

So, thought it would be fair for me to update you all with the latest "episode" of my own story. 

I last posted in October when I found out my ex-girlfriend posted a "Happy six months" to her current boyfriend.  Since then, I have not heard anything from her, and there has been no direct contact. 

However, I do want to say that during October I read with Yona, Cookie, and Kisha and they have all had positive hits.  I will try to post updates below of verified predictions or predictions that I believe have manifested. 

Yona:
- Central card was Lover's.  Yona said, "You will have a decision to make.  I see three women... two women are at the forefront, one is manipulative and one is a bit more friendly.  There is a shadow woman, a woman in the background who barely registers on your radar.  It could be a passing fancy that quickly fades.  You will have to choose between the two other women, but I suspect you already know which you will choose when she appears or re-appears."
     I believe the shadow woman was a blonde-haired woman a friend tried to hook me up with.  It was kind of dragged out and really only lasted a month.  I knew it wasn't going to go anywhere.
- You are going to have a job interview of sorts, it will go very well.  It is expected, you are not surprised.  It is planned and you already know the outcome.  It is outside of your home, in a work environment.  The person doing the interview is doing their job.  There is highly positive conversations about this. 
    This was, I believe, my annual review.  It was planned, 1on1 with my boss, and it went extremely well in October/November.  I exceeded all goals set forth at the beginning of the year and ahead of schedule on all counts.
- Yona also previously that I would have discussions with someone I care about with "deeply personal symbols" around it.  I believe she was referring to a different ex-girlfriend who I was in contact with over the summer but lives about 22 hours away.  There was some deeply personal topics discussed but we haven't spoken since October and I doubt we will again.

Cookie:
- Immediately at the start of the call, "I see you wearing brown or tan colors.  Maybe khakis?"  I was wearing khakis all day that day. 
- "I see a connection with New York."  I chalked this up to a Cookie-ism, however she then said, "You've been in contact with someone from New York, they could have brownish, light-brown hair."  That was the ex-girlfriend who lives 22 hours away.  What really blew me away was what Cookie said next, "It shows you looking at someone, associated with the New York situation with red hair.  This was recent."  I couldn't help but laugh when she said this.  About a week before speaking with Cookie I looked up a woman I knew in New York who had red-hair.
- "It shows you dating someone that you meet online and then in person, she has brown hair... long hair, down to her butt area.  She distracts you... takes your mind off of another woman with dark brown hair.  Someone you have deep feelings for." 
     This recently happened.  I have been casually dating someone for almost two months who matches this hair description and she has been a pleasant distraction.
- "Does your ex date someone with short hair, that is reddish brown.  It shows him having a beard and his hair is shorter than yours."
     My ex's current bf has reddish-brown hair with a beard.  All kept very short and trimmed
- Cookie is still adamant that I will hear from my ex within the next few months, she said, "Her mouth will become open out of the blue while you are distracted.  She will call for a meeting."
- That said, Cookie also adamant that this ex is not my life partner and I will meet someone in April/Spring time... I could meet her a Christmas party potentially.  Cookie also insisted that my ex and her current bf will not last.

Kisha:
- At the time of the reading, Kisha said, "It shows your love life or relationships are rather stagnant.  You are regrouping.  You are analyzing the past but two women are coming up.  An almost strawberry-blonde woman and a dark-haired woman.  The strawberry-blond is a blip in the radar but the dark-hair woman is a bit longer lasting.  These women do not appear at the same time - one is after the other."
     I believe this blonde-haired woman is the same woman Yona saw.  The blonde came first then after she was fully gone I started talking to the dark-hair woman
- Kisha continued, "With this new potential relationship with this new person with dark brown hair, you seem to be keeping your distance.  You are trying to decide if you want to embark on this new journey." 
    This is completely true.
- "There is a period of disappointment when it comes to messages regarding your love life.  You are going to receive an indirect message that disappoints you or hurts you.  Guides are saying, do not fully trust this message or messages... you don't have the full story and not everything is as it seems."
    I am guessing this is the ex's post about 'Happy six months?'  There hasn't been any other disappointing news.
- "Guides are showing someone from your past... you and her are in different spaces right now in the present.  However, at the turn of the year or winter months, the guides are saying there is a change of status for her and it shows a change of status for the two of you.  It might be a bit of development between the two of you but nothing in the immediate present.  I just feel you two will have some sort of direct interaction with one another."
    Not happened yet
- Kisha also said that my ex would break up with her current boyfriend because it is going to be revealed that things from his past, or past behaviors, will become exposed and she will realize that he was not who she thought he was. 
   No idea.

Anyways, there are a few more things, but these are the main items that came to mind.  It would seem that most of what Cookie, Yona, and Kisha have predicted has been coming true as they predicted.  It has been interesting to compare their readings to see how differently they read.  It would seem that as I have gotten closer to December, Cookie's readings have become more specific.

Until next time...

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #42 on: December 12, 2019, 07:30:18 AM »
Agreed. I love all the detailed members' updates even though I don't often comment on them. It's so nice when some of you share your stories and the predictions and give updates. Thanks to all of you who share so openly.

Offline MidwesternSun

« Reply #43 on: December 25, 2019, 07:13:54 PM »
Well, I thought I would post a final 2019 update.  Since my last post, I have read with Gaylene/Abundant Visions, Cookie, and Kisha.

Gaylene:
- I see a dark-haired woman in the immediate future, she could be around you already.  These cards often say this person is a nurse, law enforcement, maybe even an attorney.  She may also have a military background.  She likes a communicator.
I am casually dating someone with dark-hair, she is a nurse, and she likes communication.

- Have you been waiting for someone?  The cards are suggesting that while this woman is keenly interested in you, you are holding back, you are waiting for someone.  Regarding this person, I do sense that will re-appear out of nowhere within the next three or four months. 
True.  I am waiting to hear from an ex... if anything, for validation or closure.

- I like this nurse... she is a strong woman, independent, though she is also a bit cautious because she is having difficulty reading you - I would say because you are holding back (you are waiting). 
True.  I am half in and half out.

- Regarding this other woman coming in, I don't feel it is a new energy... in other words, she is a returning woman.  Things are going to end very badly for her and this guy she is with... some truths are going to be revealed about him that she is not going to like.  Right now, or rather for the past few months, she has been on Cloud 9 thinking everything is great and the chemistry is great.  However, other people are noticing cracks that she is blissfully ignoring.  She will come back to you seeking forgiveness, but I feel she will leave again to be with this guy.  That said, after a few months, she will come back to you a third time and finally rid herself of this guy permanently... would you want someone back after that? 
Prediction

- Regarding the first re-appearance, she will want to explain a few things... I feel that she left rather abruptly and there were things that she did not discuss or disclose.  I feel the guy she is with (or was with), I feel they have a history.  He pursued her.  Maybe not a romantic history, but a history of friendship - the same circle of friends.  In other words, she didn't just meet this guy randomly or online. 
The ex did know the guy before dating me.

Cookie:
- First thing Cookie said, "Have you been discussing becoming a pastor or a preacher at your church?  I am seeing this recent discussions and future discussions."  You are going to meet a woman, this woman already knows you and has had her eye on you but you haven't seen it yet.  But you two are going to do wonderful things together. 
I have actually been having discussions of this nature with a friend

- There are two different woman coming up today... a blonde or light-haired woman and a dark-haired woman.  The dark-haired woman is someone we have discussed in the past time... she has been spending a lot of time thinking about you.  Comparing you to another man who is starting to disappoint her. 

- Your ex... I see her dating someone with brownish-red hair, that is shaved down really short and a short beard.  "I am telling you right now, this is a prediction, they will not stay together.  Something is going to happen... you might hear things about marriage or engagement which would disturb you, but something is going to happen between them that is going to blind-side her."  you could even heard things about him from her... you could hear that he may not be cheating on her per say, but he has a lot of female friends.  You could hear about a change in her living arrangements.  However, she is not going to come back to you until you start to let her go... until you start seeing other people.  I see her coming back to you and you are distracted by someone else. 
Ex's boyfriend matches this physical description very keenly. 

- I see you distracted by someone temporarily right now... she is struggling to determine what you are thinking.  She doesn't fully understand where you are at in the relationship.  She doesn't understand what your plans are.  You will see your ex again... I see you meeting in a place you've met before.  Maybe a coffee shop... but she is going to come to you.  This will happen when people are still wearing coats.  One of the places you will meet will be closer to where she lives... and there is a park nearby and a McDonald's and a Wal-Mart. 

- I feel that she was just recently thinking about you or talking about you.  Did you meet some of her friends?  Something got back to her that you are looking really good and are doing really well. 
By chance, I met ex's friends (a husband and wife) at a networking event through the school where I just earned my Masters.  I wasn't expecting this encounter. 

Kisha:
- I feel over the next three or four months, I feel a female energy active around you right now who is really interested in you.  Dark-brown hair, really long, but you are trying to determine what you want.  You are holding out waiting for someone else - you are essentially putting this person on hold.  This is a temporary companionship, though the guides are not showing me who formally ends it.  You have the potential for a strong relationship but it won't turn into that. 
Matches Cookie

- The guides are seeing you within the next two years in a very committed relationship ending in an engagement and marriage.  This will start in the warmer months, guides are saying spring or summer.  It will really start picking up in the fall and winter months next year. 

Upon asking about the POI...
- In the present, I sense that she is seeking to have an honest discussion with you.  The guides are saying that there is not a lot of interaction between the two of you.  Somewhere in the past, it feels as though she felt she needed to disconnect.  However, the guides are shouting that she loves you, but this person is confusing.  She feels that she is responsible for the disconnect, she feels guilt and sadness.  The guides are saying within the next two-three months she will reach out to have a candid discussion with you.  She has a strong desire to explain herself to you... she felt she should have done things differently.  She wants to clear her conscience.  She wants to clear the air, make sure you two are in a good place.  She wants to remove things that are on her chest and have been haunting her.  It just feels that at a certain point, things got too overwhelming for her.  There is also a sense, the guides are saying, that she is struggling with with accepting how her life has progressed over the last year or so. 

Upon asking about her current relationship (or if it ended)
- For a period, she was happy, but I feel a male around her... this was someone that she previously knew, within social circles.  This was someone that she had a previous interest in but for whatever reason things couldn't or wouldn't develop.  Maybe one or the other wasn't available.  However, in the coming months, or perhaps it has already happened and she is just processing it... there is an issue with transparency.  She is going to find out things about him that blindside her... she is going to discover that he is not the man he portrays himself to be.  I get quite a bit of disappointment around her and this man.  The guides are saying some sort of dishonesty or deception. 
Kisha has said this before about the guy... months ago she said, 'Towards the New Year, she will start to see things that she is ignoring.  He will turn out to be someone else than what he originally portrayed himself to be.'  Cookie also said something very similar. 

- After she disconnects from this man, she will take a bit of time to process everything, she is comparing him to you and the reasons for leaving you and then dating him.  She will want to see if you are open to trying again.  However, you are going to have to allow her some control over the pace.  She will want to control just how fast or slow things go. 
The control of pace is something my ex used to do, or tried to do. 

So... lots of prediction time frames still pending.  Cookie, Kisha, and Yona all said earlier in the year that nothing would happen between my ex and I until around the New Year (potentially not until February).  So technically, their time frames haven't passed yet.  All of Yona's non-POI related predictions have to come to pass within the time frames she predicted.  So, who knows. 

Offline Ash1234567

« Reply #44 on: December 25, 2019, 09:05:11 PM »
Your readings seem to be a lot more detailed than mine from these readers, especially Gaylene she only gave me 1 liners - did you get a phone reading with her? And Kisha said she wouldn’t read into my ex’s relationship, but she has for you and in a way confirmed a break up