Author Topic: My Story  (Read 10435 times)

Offline MidwesternSun

My Story
« on: October 08, 2019, 10:19:13 PM »
Well, I think it is time... to post my story and then finally, finally leave this site, and all of the psychic sites. 

Long story short, an ex broke up with me last February.  At the time, I felt it was out of fear or anxiety.  To this day, I believe that those elements contributed to the break-up at least in some small way.  At any rate, shortly after the break-up, in my suffering and anguish, I turned to psychic websites including an in-person reader locally in my town. 

I've read with far too many to name, but I also read with some "big hitters" like Cookie, Mattie, Kisha, and Yona. 

Mattie was beyond impressive.  Without me saying, Mattie said my ex's name, her mother's name, exact places, visual descriptions of places and physical features, songs that we would listen to, etc.  I have no doubt that Mattie has, if no other gift, a remote viewing capability. 

During both of Yona's readings (including this most recent one about a week ago), Yona pointed to 'a person that I am longing for... someone from my relatively recent past' would reconnect by the end of the year.  We would discuss things, and I would have a choice as to whether or not I'd want to invite her back into my life.  I read with Kisha twice over the spring/summer and she also indicated the same timeline and similar decision that I would have to make.  Both Kisha and Yona had plenty of validations and timelines.  In fact, Yona's two predictions from her first reading came two and in exactly the time frame that she indicated.  Needless to say, I was blown away. 

I have read with Cookie three times since April.  Now, the first reading with Cookie shook me to the core.  I am not exaggerating but she nailed EXACT time lines, emotions, conversations, places, etc.  During all three readings, Cookie indicated that my ex and I would start back talking towards the end of the year and I would have a choice.  That said, Cookie also mentioned that I would end up with someone else, but the choice would be there.  During the last reading with Cookie (last month), Cookie stuck by her end of the year time frame, perhaps a bit into January, that I would hear from my ex... my ex would test the waters to see if I would receive her.  However, she would notice that I was at least dating someone and would try a bit harder to pursue me. 

There were numerous other readers that said my ex and I would end up back together. 

Until today.  Today, at about 7am, my ex posted to her facebook a Happy 6 Month Anniversary to the guy she has been seeing, and further stated that she is completely in love with him.  She never did that public declaration for me when we were together.  Needless to say, I was a bit shaken by this... I mean, after all, if the 'big hitters' are saying that I am going to reconnect with her by the end of the year, then why is this happening? 

So, in the end, I believe all these readers were wrong.  Dead wrong. 

In Cookie's last reading, she said, "You could find out that they had been hanging out for about a year... but she is going to find out about something about him.  She could find out that he is not what she thought.  She is going to be completely blindsided by this man and she is going to be extremely hurt.  She won't run to you right away, but I see her heart completely broken.  He is living a double life with someone else.  You could even hear that... something about an engagement, something about an engagement or family or something like that.  But she is going to be completely blind sided when this happens and it will break her." 

I don't know anything about this guy other than they've known each other for years through mutual friends and church.  It may be possible that Cookie is right about the 'blind-sided' thing, but I am not counting on it. 

I am just going to chalk it up to Cookie being wrong and the ex has made her choice and is gone forever. 

Life is what it is.

Offline maggs30

Re: My Story
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2019, 10:29:04 PM »
I'm so sorry Midwestern. This sucks. Did Cookie and Yona say romantic reconnection? I know for me I take what they say and fit it to my own context at times and I really have to stop myself. Just because they see reconnection it could be one text about something insignificant or just as friends. Its heartbreaking for sure and my heart goes out to you.

Offline username1111

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2019, 10:33:13 PM »
Sorry... that sucks :(
Big hugs to you! Hope you find your peace back very soon and meet someone good who makes you happy.

Offline MidwesternSun

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2019, 10:34:33 PM »
Yona referred to the reconnection as romantic.  Cookie said something similar but, on several occasions, said that someone better was coming.

Kisha said that my ex would come around the holidays and by the end of the year, we would have to decide what we wanted from each other and the relationship.  The decision would be mine because the ex will want me.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2019, 10:37:50 PM »
Wow. That's pretty specific. I hope you find what you are looking for and what you deserve in your life.

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2019, 10:46:48 PM »
Oh my, this broke my heart for you. I could not imagine and dread the day I may have to. I can’t believe nobody picked up on this relationship.

I hope you can find some peace and that whatever you want to happen will still happen someday. ❤️

Offline Bean82

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2019, 10:47:00 PM »
I’m really sorry this happened and I know that sinking feeling, but I also know that Facebook or social media in general LIES! Crazy things can still happen.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2019, 10:48:13 PM »
I'm really sorry to hear this. I think that this goes to show that readers really truly can't see the future, even though they validate the present so fantastically (which is probably what reassures us). I was addicted all last year and tried the top readers too who couldn't have gotten things more wrong (they too didn't pick up on a relationship at all!) and again this year but didn't try anybody mentioned off of here. I hope whatever happens next for you in life you can look back one day and say well it's sad my ex didn't come in, but then I couldn't have met someone else special who was meant for me. And at least you will save money now from these readings. Best of luck.

Lovefash67

« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2019, 10:53:21 PM »
Welp like I said in Yona’s thread she can definitely be wrong when it comes to predictions especially romantic . All this posts were people reported that she expresses they will get back with an ex or rekindle seem to always never happen. I’m sorry you had to go through this . I guess the positive in this is at least you know the answer now. You no longer have to hope and wait . Your story has really touched me today I was feeling anxious and went on Kiesha’s website contemplating whether or not I should get a reading . This story confirmed that I should not . We really should take what is in front of us as the truth unless things are going in the direction of reconciliation (talking with ex , meeting up,ex expressing romantic feelings ) then there’s just no way the prediction will happen . I wish you the best of luck and happiness

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2019, 10:54:31 PM »
I am sooo sorry this happened to you. :-[ Listen now you can move on from psychics and start a brand new journey and leave the addiction and gain back  control to your life.

I agree with star, they are only good at validating what has already been written in the past and the present. Half of them are taking an educated guess at our lives. It will hurt now but I feel you will feel a weight lift off you shoulders and you can start a brand new story and experience, life on your terms. Once you get to that state you will attract an amazing person in your life on your own with no help from these " Angel whisperers" or is it "devil whisperers" 

Offline Solitude_Soul

« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2019, 11:14:23 PM »
I am truly sorry to hear about this and you had to go through such an emotional heartbreak. Readings do gives us instant gratification and hanging on to the predictions gives us hope and hope leaves us with disappointments. This site is really great supporting and helping each other. So, please feel free to PM me if you are looking for someone to talk to. My heart goes for you and Big HUGS to you.

Offline THEDUDE

« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2019, 11:31:13 PM »
So sorry to hear this, i hate to pry...but did they pick up a 3rd party?  or was this a total surprise to you?

Yaz88

« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2019, 11:42:48 PM »
So sorry you had to go through this, MWS.  I really think that dwelling on these readings slows the wheel of fortune down.  That wheel needs to keep on turning so that each of our life stories continue to unfold.  For you, it seems as if there is somewhere else you need to be, and this was a push to move along and be on your way.  It’s kind of like if the fool tarot card were to meet the wheel of fortune.  In a more religious sense, it’s faith, the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.  I wish you well.

Offline MidwesternSun

« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2019, 12:12:07 AM »
So sorry to hear this, i hate to pry...but did they pick up a 3rd party?  or was this a total surprise to you?

Several of them picked up a third party...

In the last reading, Cookie indicated that she saw my my ex and her boyfriend having sex.  That was something we were saving for marriage, but who knows?  Maybe she was right.  She did see me having sex while my ex was gone... and that was true.  Cookie also repeated (several times) he is cheating on her.  I see him with other women, some times in the same day.  She doesn't know yet, but maybe she suspects, but she will eventually find out."  Kisha also indicated a male energy near her but was going to trick her.  Mattie also said he was cheating. 

In our first reading three months ago, Yona referred to (presumably) my ex as a 'Twisty Lady.'  Not that Yona disliked her, but indicated that my ex didn't have much experience dating until she met me.  Which was true.  Yona explained, "She is discovering her power... she likes to be in control.  She is exploring her power in the dating pool... not a bad thing, but she is realizing that there's a world here that she has largely ignored.  She is not sleeping around, but is looking for the connections in her life that she desires."  The first card in the first reading was The Devil - which I guess usually indicates that the rest of the reading will eventually occur? 

In the first reading, Yona referred to my ex as Queen of Cups.  In this reading last week, she appeared as Queen of Swords.  The first card was Lovers (decisions).  She did immediately say, "There is a meeting come up but I see that you are going to get some information here very soon that you did not previously have and that you needed to know.  Not a major thing, but something you needed to know."  She also said, I see a lot of orange around you (increasing strength) and some red.  She continued to say the challenge over the next few months is an emotional one. 

Now, at this point (within first six minutes of reading) and she referenced this in the last reading, "You are going to have an emotional battle... not with others, but with your self.  You don't have all the information, you don't have all the details.  You may see doom and gloom but this person whom you are thinking about is not giving you all the information - 5 of Cups crossing.  You can't form an accurate picture, though your intuition has not been entirely off.

She did say, "Within 3 or 4 months you will experience the diminishing of fear of loss.  In other words, you will either be over a person or you will have heard from them and gotten together.  I don't know which one, but I think communication because communication keeps standing out." 

So who knows... maybe things will drastically change over the next three or four months.  I have a sneaking suspicion that they won't and these readers were wrong. 

Life goes on.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2019, 12:19:44 AM »
I'm wondering if your ex posted that on social media to put it out there to other females they are together because she has her suspicions? Sorry just speculating. I think for me I would be too hurt to take her back. That is your decision and your decision alone but I have a feeling you wouldn't take her back either. I think there is a lot under the surface of these readings that we aren't told and when it comes out we are usually dumbstruck.

anything