Author Topic: Leanne Halyburton  (Read 1760 times)

Offline Mdelong0826

Leanne Halyburton
« on: October 08, 2019, 09:05:43 PM »
Hi all, I’m new to this community and I’m really excited to be apart of it! I recently booked a reading with Leanne Halyburton, but I wasn’t sure how to go about booking the reading and how the payment was going to work... I contacted her through her website, emailed her asking if I could book a session and what was the cost. She responded with a few dates and times but never answered my questions. I just assumed that she would answer them at the time of the reading.

She was so incredibly rude! Saying that all the answers are on her website. Along with how to order and pay for a reading.

I get it, I should have did more research on her site and maybe I would have answered my own questions. But instead of simply replying back to my email the answers I waited over a week to get my questions answered by her telling me I was wasting her time and to read her site.

I went a head and ordered the reading and I found it to be really negative. 

I know she’s a wonderful reader form everyone’s posts. But I’m truly disappointed in her.

Offline Rayban212

Re: Leanne Halyburton
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2019, 01:08:25 AM »
I don’t think she’s as good or accurate as she use to be. I think something is going on with her

Offline bstalling

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2019, 06:30:45 PM »
Yeah, thats Leanne. She can be a bit of a cunt. Everything is on her website though, but she lacks professionalism and could have been nicer about it. I will say right now, you probably turned her off and she probably gave you a nasty reading because of it. She can be that immature and unprofessional. :(

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2019, 07:23:56 PM »
I was excited when I got a reading from her because I felt if she was so rude and judgemental for nothing, she'd have no inhibitions about telling it all to me like it was. I was expecting a negative reading because that's how one situation she touched on was....and it is still negative a year later.

She was dead wrong. She was telling me a horrible person was so good to the world, and to me. He had such a pure heart etc. when I've never met anyone as cruel as him. I was shocked. If she couldn't even tell his energy, how could I listen to all the other predictions? So seriously just brush off the negativity she said. Many people have found her to be inaccurate and kooky.

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2019, 08:20:57 PM »
I was excited when I got a reading from her because I felt if she was so rude and judgemental for nothing, she'd have no inhibitions about telling it all to me like it was. I was expecting a negative reading because that's how one situation she touched on was....and it is still negative a year later.

She was dead wrong. She was telling me a horrible person was so good to the world, and to me. He had such a pure heart etc. when I've never met anyone as cruel as him. I was shocked. If she couldn't even tell his energy, how could I listen to all the other predictions? So seriously just brush off the negativity she said. Many people have found her to be inaccurate and kooky.

This really resonates with me, having been told by countless readers how my guy had such a good heart, and deep down, had this sweet, softer side. I held on for far too long wanting to believe that could be true. I'm now quite convinced that he's a sociopath, who did something to me that is borderline criminal. So, when you wrote this, it just tugged at my heart, and I wanted to reach through my screen and hug you, dasaninot.

Check out CHVRCHES - Leave a Trace, and tell me if those lyrics don't speak to you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Eo84jDIMKI

Ooooh love it! Love that she's *screaming* it all out energetically and not wallowing.

Such is life, really. Full of sociopaths and they don't come with labels so you never know. Haven't had a reading in days and have felt great. Those fairy tales and positives on negatives aren't empowering or uplifting. They're a scheme so no matter how different the situation you're inquiring about is, you walk away feeling temporarily good. And before you know it you're in a progressively worse situation that pushes for more and more guidance and that's where the scammers want you -- dependent and having an object in mind, because if you just move on you won't be hitting up their line so often. Even if your situation doesn't resonate and they're wrong as you know, you recall the endless fairy tales and don't want to have regrets leaving, thinking what if I stuck around?

I really hate the logic of doing things so you don't have regrets and wonder "what if" when you're 60. I feel like all my bad decisions were for the sake of prohibiting future regrets lol, and I just regret saying yes more than I've ever regretted saying no.

Long story short, they all suck. "Psychics". If they were good and reliable, they wouldn't be online selling services. Hell they'd have their own lives figured out, would have a leg up and succeed in finances through psychic gift, etc. I kind of find these psychics probably have or have had horrible lives. Leanne seems like she's been in mess in love. That should be a red flag. I know no one would go to a dermatologist full of acne, why go to these "psychics" who are clearly so broken they lash out when they can't connect, or you belittle and judge you like Leanna seems to do to everyone.

Mild rant over lol.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2019, 12:50:15 PM »
You are very right about Leanne seeing the deep part of people. Many psychics say I have a chance to get back with my ex husband and he's a good guy. I do not want him back as he was extremely abusive emotionally and mentally. But Leanne saw him and said that he was manipulative which he is and that he has one side he shows the world and one side I saw. Very true. She also picked up that my youngest son has some aspects of his dad. That is very true also he has a temper like I've never seen before.