Author Topic: Mind reading  (Read 3895 times)

Offline Star_01

Re: Mind reading
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2019, 10:51:02 PM »
So I went on an 8 HOUR date last night. This guy and I literally have almost everything I have been looking for. We like almost all the same things, so far I think he’s my movie/musical soulmate.

And he’s dying to see me again.

I’m shocked that I even went out, as I have been dead set against it. Thanks to one of my veteran friends for encouraging me. I’m not sure if it will go anywhere of course, but it was a positive step in the right direction.

So let me get to the readers:

Yona- said of course I’d have interests, she didn’t predict a particular person, but she felt that I wouldn’t have the same intense connection as I did with my ex.

Anne (QoC)- told me in June she saw someone coming into my life in two months. Then in July said two months. So I would say she was within range but she had no details to provide so it could have been one of her famous 2, 3, 4” scenarios.

The reader who shall not be named: said I would get something nice at a certain time. Have a concrete time frame. Passed and didn’t bother me because I wasn’t expecting anything. Maybe it was this weekend.

Cookie: she told me she saw me dating, that I needed to date. She saw me talking to different men and moving on/along. She also told me something that my date kind of mirrored back to me last night.

Congrats, hope things continue to go well for you both 💗

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2019, 11:14:08 PM »
So I went on an 8 HOUR date last night. This guy and I literally have almost everything I have been looking for. We like almost all the same things, so far I think he’s my movie/musical soulmate.

I’m shocked that I even went out, as I have been dead set against it. Thanks to one of my veteran friends for encouraging me. I’m not sure if it will go anywhere of course, but it was a positive step in the right direction.

Yona- said of course I’d have interests, she didn’t predict a particular person, but she felt that I wouldn’t have the same intense connection as I did with my ex.

Anne (QoC)- told me in June she saw someone coming into my life in two months. Then in July said two months. So I would say she was within range but she had no details to provide so it could have been one of her famous 2, 3, 4” scenarios.

The reader who shall not be named: said I would get something nice at a certain time. Have a concrete time frame. Passed and didn’t bother me because I wasn’t expecting anything. Maybe it was this weekend.

Cookie: she told me she saw me dating, that I needed to date. She saw me talking to different men and moving on/along. She also told me something that my date kind of mirrored back to me last night.

Yay yay yay!!!!

Offline flora0250

« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2019, 11:16:49 PM »

That’s awesome!! Excited for you!

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2019, 04:03:53 AM »
How many of you believe in mind reading?

I’m just curious because with one reader, and only one, they brought up things I literally was thinking about or talking to someone about in the previous 24-48 hours.

I always wonder when I get readings if they are picking up on my thoughts and energies vs what will happen and this reader has me thinking again.

Just curious.

I didn’t believe in it really until very recently. 90% of the time I speak with one main reader on Keen. As far as I know she picks up on energy so I believe most of her predictions were based off that. This past week or two I’ve been dealing with some weird stuff regarding my POI. My POI and I spoke about the issues on Sunday and then the next day I chatted with my advisor. She did something called trance channeling, and got into his head and basically typed out what he was thinking.

What’s crazy is my POI speaks in a certain manner and she was basically spitting it out like he was talking to me instead. And some of the things she was telling me was word for word what he and I discussed the day prior (I didn’t tell my advisor what we spoke about, etc). I didn’t believe in mind reading til then but her going into his head helped clear some anxiety for me regarding the underlying issue.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2019, 03:22:50 PM »

I didn’t believe in it really until very recently. 90% of the time I speak with one main reader on Keen. As far as I know she picks up on energy so I believe most of her predictions were based off that. This past week or two I’ve been dealing with some weird stuff regarding my POI. My POI and I spoke about the issues on Sunday and then the next day I chatted with my advisor. She did something called trance channeling, and got into his head and basically typed out what he was thinking.

What’s crazy is my POI speaks in a certain manner and she was basically spitting it out like he was talking to me instead. And some of the things she was telling me was word for word what he and I discussed the day prior (I didn’t tell my advisor what we spoke about, etc). I didn’t believe in mind reading til then but her going into his head helped clear some anxiety for me regarding the underlying issue.

Who is the reader you’re talking about?

Offline Star_01

« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2019, 12:46:48 AM »
I'm becoming really skeptical of mind reading. I've read with a number of empaths in my multiple addictions or even curiosity when talking to someone and seeing where things'll go and they couldn't have gotten things more wrong.

Just this week I experienced a situation where the medium/empath got things totally wrong on a guy they thought were good but he was the classic rush in quick rush out quick and ghosted on me. I knew I should have trusted my gut (but again didn't 🙄).

Offline flora0250

« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2019, 01:06:48 AM »
I'm becoming really skeptical of mind reading. I've read with a number of empaths in my multiple addictions or even curiosity when talking to someone and seeing where things'll go and they couldn't have gotten things more wrong.

Just this week I experienced a situation where the medium/empath got things totally wrong on a guy they thought were good but he was the classic rush in quick rush out quick and ghosted on me. I knew I should have trusted my gut (but again didn't 🙄).

I’m so sorry Star :( ::huge hugs::

Offline Star_01

« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2019, 01:07:49 AM »

I’m so sorry Star :( ::huge hugs::

Thanks a lot 🤗

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2019, 01:17:29 AM »
How many of you had a positive experience when you called Mattie the "first time" and she started with what's going on in your mind and why you called?

Cookie does the same and she has been always true for me. But when I get back to recording I don't feel Mattie got it accurately. And she did it just on the first call, not the next ones.

Offline Kate

« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2019, 02:23:09 AM »
Intersting question.

Cookie can often see what is on my mind, and sometimes has given my thoughts as an actual  prediction - although when she has done that, she corrected herself either later in the reading or the next reading, i.e. she commented that she was seeing what I wanted or was thinking. (I've read with Cookie a lot over the years.) All in all, she remains the most accurate for me, despite a few things not being 100%.

Mattie picked up a cultural thing about me, and pinned some accurate details off the bat that she simply could not have known and which were not common enough to be random guesses - so I know she is the real deal i that sense... However, she did not read my mind on the first reading, and I have never returned to her because I realised that Cookie was in fact more accurate and half the price! So..

I do this at times - try another reader who has great reviews here.. and then think, why did I do that? Cookie reads me as a person better than any of them..

The only other person who has been v accurate is Keisha (but only with written readings)..

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2019, 02:59:16 AM »
Intersting question.

Cookie can often see what is on my mind, and sometimes has given my thoughts as an actual  prediction - although when she has done that, she corrected herself either later in the reading or the next reading, i.e. she commented that she was seeing what I wanted or was thinking. (I've read with Cookie a lot over the years.) All in all, she remains the most accurate for me, despite a few things not being 100%.

Mattie picked up a cultural thing about me, and pinned some accurate details off the bat that she simply could not have known and which were not common enough to be random guesses - so I know she is the real deal i that sense... However, she did not read my mind on the first reading, and I have never returned to her because I realised that Cookie was in fact more accurate and half the price! So..

I do this at times - try another reader who has great reviews here.. and then think, why did I do that? Cookie reads me as a person better than any of them..

The only other person who has been v accurate is Keisha (but only with written readings)..

Thanks Kate for your detailed answer.

I read with Cookie twice. However, except reading my mind at the beginning of reading that was definitely accurate, she did not make any other significant prediction (and my life has been stagnant lately, maybe it's not her fault). That's great that she worked well for you.
And totally agree that Kisha is spot on. I have some great mind reading experience with her too.

anything