Author Topic: Talbot  (Read 7405 times)

Offline Emshea

Talbot
« on: October 05, 2019, 02:01:13 PM »
Anyone read with her

Offline Joey910

Re: Talbot
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2019, 10:12:21 PM »
I have also a very good reading experience. I have allocated 30 minutes and I got the best out of it- no fairy tales! Plenty of confirmations but predictions are still pending. The past and present were accurate.

candiednut

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2019, 11:24:47 PM »
lurkers are on it...pls report back.

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2019, 02:01:36 AM »
She nailed my present.  I found her intelligent. Predictions pending!

Offline AnxiouslyWaiting2012

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2019, 11:21:16 PM »
I've read with her via chat in the past and phone in the present. I would say she is way better on phone. She nailed my present as well. Told me about a conversation that was coming up the week we spoke, which did actually happen.

Offline Truthseeker2019

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2019, 07:25:46 PM »
I have read with her a few weeks ago, She is NOT My type of Reader. I feel like she goes off of whatever you tell her. She asked questions to fish for answers. Extremely generic and You have to ask questions for Everything, She is not the type of Psychic that will tell You things up front You have to ask every question,  She really sucked up all 20 minutes because she is long winded and most of what she said She tried to Vialdate. I like Psychic who get to the point and keep it Relevant. I felt like hanging up with her within 4 minutes and I should have , What a waste of money. I received a refund for the 20 wasted minutes on her
« Last Edit: October 09, 2019, 08:04:51 PM by Truthseeker2019 »

Offline RPLguy

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2019, 02:18:50 AM »
A different reading style for sure, but with only minimal info from me was able to describe current. Not as detailed as I might like (almost as if she was describing a scene from behind a fogged up window) but was on the mark for the most part. Definitely not a "fairy tale" reader. Did offer possible timeline without me soliciting.

In the first minutes I thought I would end the call (there is more talking/explaining than I would like) but I gave her a bit of time and she started to dial in without really fishing. I do my very best to not give anything away until I feel they have proven they are reading the situ right.

As a note picked right up on my current mood (which is hard for even friends and family as I have a deeper, low affect, monotone-ish voice)

candiednut

« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2019, 08:06:44 PM »
any updates on her?

candiednut

« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2019, 10:36:06 PM »
It is impossible to get into this reaader's queue

Offline bstalling

« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2019, 02:15:08 AM »
It is impossible to get into this reaader's queue

you are likely not missing out on anything

candiednut

« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2019, 08:23:36 PM »
I ended up getting in her queue. The person with an appt at 3pm HAS BEEN ON THE PHONE FOR 1.5 HOURS NOW.. wtf??

Offline Chelle9054

« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2019, 08:53:46 PM »
Hi I am curious about her as well. I did pay $28 to have her answer a question for me. It is not my ideal means of establishing a connection, but her response was not generic. I even followed up with another question which she responded within two hours and it was lengthy. I suppose that is the easiest and fastest way to get to her. Problem with emails and texts etc. is that you miss the subtle nuances in a phone conversation. But I had an answer within hours. I hope this helps!

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2019, 07:50:28 PM »
Updates on her? :)

Offline ebony

« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2019, 06:15:52 PM »
I spoke to her, the Jury is still out..will find out after end of Nov

candiednut

« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2019, 06:29:49 PM »
She gave me date and said she rarely gets dates but because my energy was very strong she was getting them.

Nothing happened on these dates.