Author Topic: Hassiba  (Read 7206 times)

Offline Heather

Re: Hassiba
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2019, 02:40:56 AM »
Just read with her again and it was negative. Ugh

Offline maggs30

« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2019, 02:51:54 AM »
She didn't necessarily saying anything "wrong" in my reading with her but she was extremely vague with stock lines and I didn't get a good vibe from her.

Offline RPLguy

« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2019, 03:12:29 AM »
She was also vague for me and seemed to be fishing. As I asked for more clarification she went negative with my situation. Exactly opposite of other readers (Mattie, Uli...etc) I ended the call after only a few minutes. Also did not feel a good vibe.

Offline Ems2727

« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2019, 02:02:20 PM »
Thanks guys! This is so helpful because she was pretty negative in my readings too! I don't usually like to write someone off super fast if they're negative because they COULD be right but... The weird part is that I tend to WANT to believe negative readers more - I guess because they appeal to my anxieties?

What kind of stock lines did she use for you all?

I felt like her answers for me were vague as well.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2019, 02:36:18 PM »
Back and forth not wanting a relationship talks to whoever he wants. The standard negative reader lines. Literally 2 days later I was talking to one of my vendors and we started talking about my guys boss. The vendor says he has this one guy working for him that is super quiet and talks to nobody. I started laughing and I'm like that's mine he talks to no one. I mean I understand people seem to take the negative readings because you never know but literally several people have asked me if my boyfriend is mute because he doesn't talk anybody so I know she was off

candiednut

« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2019, 02:42:25 PM »
Terrible for me as well. Gave a timeline of "anytime from now till 3 years" LMFAO

Offline Ems2727

« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2019, 03:34:36 PM »
The two times I called she said "You will meet a guy while you're out and about. He will tell you he wants a relationship."

COULD that sentence be any more vague? 

She also described the guy I was calling about in a very negative light. Said he would "come in and out."

AGAIN literally vaguest sentence ever uttered

Offline RPLguy

« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2019, 05:53:20 PM »
Also got the "back and forth" and "in and out" with little detail. No personality, behavior, or situational description. No validations.

Offline AnxiouslyWaiting2012

« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2019, 05:52:46 AM »
I have read with her twice and will never read with her again. The first time a positive reading that could apply to anyone. The 2nd one complete opposite nothing I could validate. I said to her, let me ask you about career because I can validate those things. I can’t validate what’s in someone’s head. Her response was, I don’t read like that and hung up. I did get my refund for the call and she will never ever speak to me again.

I will stick with Skye and Tulsa. They haven’t failed me yet.

Offline fashiondiva6337

« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2020, 08:02:30 PM »
I recently read with her and she was very vague, but in line with some other readers. She answers direct questions and doesn’t elaborate much

Offline kandyna

« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2020, 05:42:18 AM »
Agreed very vague negative but I would say she did predict something that came to pass she said I see break up make up and break up again and thats it. Me n bf was on the breaking up side when i spoke to her, it become ok then  broke up 2 weeks layer for a couple days. But we dod get back. So ill say shes okay for short short short term or it was a lucky  guess

Offline zuri

« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2020, 05:08:26 AM »
I thought she was really good and I wrote on this post earlier saying that she was really good. I called several times after I posted and wasn't as happy with the reading which were a bit vague but thought she's still good. The last call I had with her was about 2 weeks ago and it was completely negative and the opposite of the original reading I had with her. In  addition, she was a bit short on the call. I am pretty disappointed that she turned out to not be as great as I thought. Someone mentioned that she told that they would meet someone out and about as well. She told me I would meet someone in person, out and act they will act interested and be interested and wants a commitment.

Offline Musicfunlove

« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2020, 04:35:14 PM »
So on the fence with her! She surprised me with one random prediction that came true. Got into both of my POIs heads somewhat accurately. Made another prediction that was 1/2 right, but still surprising. And then mentioned something about a POI that was completely and utterly wrong. So wrong that it’s made me not want to contact her... but she did nail a few things. At the price she’s at now I think she’s worth a shot for those who haven’t tried her.

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2020, 05:03:41 PM »
I haven’t read with her but just from reading these reviews I feel like I know exactly what she will say.  California psychics has a lot of readers who I am 99 percent sure share notes - well I think all of them share notes - and who use stock lines based on what you’re previous readers used.  I’ll explain better. I have switched accounts periodically any time I’m Regularly calling because I don’t trust any network psychic line. I notice that each time I switch to a new user profile, I begin getting a new set of questions/stock lines that then comes up in most of the following readings until I switch profiles again. It happens like clock work on CP especially.  I’m pretty sure they Also record notes from each reading because I’ve noticed that any time I share something specific about myself, it often comes up again in following readings until switching it up again.  Many of them even seem to use the same algorithm
 Find out info about you.  They do a shitty job of concealing it.  That being said, they have a lot of really talented readers who don’t follow that script.  Something to consider

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2020, 10:59:21 PM »
Thanks for sharing that-very interesting!! Personally, I've used CP the least out of all the platforms, bc i felt like the readers i was using on there were just giving me those stock overgeneralized lines. And the heavy hitters like Mattie are too expensive for me...but i have read with Tara-i didn't get that vibe from her tho. but it is very interesting that you get different lines for each account you used....they don't screen their readers?

I’ve actually found Tara very good.  She gave a unique reading and she had the exact same reading for me despite me being on different profiles.  I think she’s quite talented. 
CP is worried about their bottom line.  A profitable business is gunna keep people hooked.. I assume they have a system where a new member gets assigned  certain lines or something and every subsequent call is given That script to make the caller feel like all readers are picking  up on something important.  I’m quite certain they have a system similar to this.  It was too obvious.  But not every reader follows the script.  I assume some of them are just cold readers while others are actually legit. 

anything