Author Topic: Bridgette PREDICTIONS!  (Read 3935 times)

Offline Mario

Bridgette PREDICTIONS!
« on: October 04, 2019, 07:03:11 PM »
I decided to start a new topping just about Bridgette's predictions and see who has theirs come to pass and who's didnt because of other pics about her just became a mess.

I spoke to last week after taking months off from getting readings.

i asked her about a POI that im not talking to she said he will be back once i meet someone i'll love on every level out of the blue ---- prediction still didnt come to pass because its not in the near future.

Then i told her that i currently have a boyfriend.... he described the personality to a T and told me his really in love with me... i told my bf last night that i spoke to a psychic and asked him to validate everything for me... he did and was surprised how accurate it was.

Bridgette then said me and my BF wont last and he isnt the one for me,,, he will be sad that i'll end it but it is what it is...

anyways i HAD NO INTREST IN ENDING IT WITH MY BF,,,, however today i might do so!! he may be very much in love with me but his eyes tend wander and talk to others.

so i might end it tonight if i dont get a proper explanation

So that was that.....

any predictions she predicated came to pass? anything that she told you was validated and turned out to be true?

share with us!!

Offline alphabetsoup

Re: Bridgette PREDICTIONS!
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2019, 09:12:07 PM »
Why would you start another thread there is already two for Bridgette?
all of Bridgettte's predictions have come true for me.  On my last call with her she said that she was going to hang up after me and meditate for me.  I checked and she didn't do it, she just kept taking calls.  I left her 2 stars and asked about it, but my review was not posted.  They have decided to only post positive reviews, so I can't spend money there anymore.  I'll stay with Keen where the reviews are honest.
Modify message
"POI fell in love and cant go there...
strong connection cord
will be back when you move on and meet someone new"

Exact same words she said to me.  What a fraud!
Modify message

Here's what I said in the other thread.  I think we all found out that Bridgette tells you that everyone loves you and everyone is coming back!

Offline gwdwantstotalk

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2019, 02:08:51 PM »
Three readings with her back in Feb/Mar. Told me to be patient, I will be with my love interest at the time. The last reading told me I would meet someone new.

The guy did reach back out but we are NOT together and I am with someone new.

She's a pass for me.

Offline GinnyWeasley

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2019, 10:57:29 AM »
Why would you start another thread there is already two for Bridgette?
all of Bridgettte's predictions have come true for me.  On my last call with her she said that she was going to hang up after me and meditate for me.  I checked and she didn't do it, she just kept taking calls.  I left her 2 stars and asked about it, but my review was not posted.  They have decided to only post positive reviews, so I can't spend money there anymore.  I'll stay with Keen where the reviews are honest.
Modify message
"POI fell in love and cant go there...
strong connection cord
will be back when you move on and meet someone new"

Exact same words she said to me.  What a fraud!
Modify message

Here's what I said in the other thread.  I think we all found out that Bridgette tells you that everyone loves you and everyone is coming back!

And don’t forget “I see another guy coming into the picture”.   AND I TOTALLY forgot about the “strong connection cord” line of bullshit.  Lololololololol

I wish I could go back a year and give her feedback that she was wrong and I’ve come to learn you literally given EVERYONE the same lip service.  I’ve not had this mystery man come in and it’s been well over a year.

She should be 1.99/minute not 11.99

To the OP - I would really think about it before breaking up with your man over her reading. She may have been spot on with how you bf is, or maybe you gave her just enough info to make an accurate guess. But don’t make a rash decision over her predictions. Read the other boards on her. She quite literally tells EVERYONE the exact same thing word for word.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2019, 11:08:13 AM by GinnyWeasley »

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2019, 08:40:30 PM »
Hello,
I have not had a reading with Bridgette but I have had several good really good reading from PS.
The ones I have chosen haven't given me lip service. At the time, it pissed me off. I mean off. I have a bit of bitterness in me because of my situation...but truly appreciate the truth as the Psychic saw it.
You can message me or talk openingly about the ones I have tried. I used three onlines more than I shoul. Sad but true...anyway that is my take.
Jenjen