Author Topic: Support and Input - emotionally unavailable?  (Read 354 times)

Offline beachgal214

Support and Input - emotionally unavailable?
« on: September 24, 2019, 05:24:02 PM »
b
« Last Edit: October 19, 2019, 09:20:43 PM by beachgal214 »

Offline Still tired

Re: Support and Input - emotionally unavailable?
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2019, 08:44:00 PM »
Life sometimes puts us in really impossible situations. I'm sorry you are hurting.

I do believe that people can be emotionally unavailable, whether it's their nature, or something they are going through, or they just choose to be that way for some reason.

If you were already in a relationship when this started, it makes sense that your POI would be emotionally unavailable. You were literally unavailable. I mean even if you became available later, that is what set the stage. Sometimes people choose to get involved with someone who is already in a relationship, because that way they don't have to commit or offer stability or consistency. They already have a way out. When you don't know what to expect and they keep you guessing, it builds intensity. It makes it feel like such a rush when you do hear from them. If the attraction is strong, it makes it harder to pull away and set boundaries. It's just something about that one person and the connection you have. You might not be looking for it, but it's there anyway. I don't know why life throws these things at us. That's an age old question.

The timing of when and how we meet people can just feel utterly cruel sometimes. I am going through something like that right now.

I'm curious if your POI is a Gemini, or Gemini rising. I have a Gemini sun. We do have that ability to turn off feelings. It doesn't mean that the feelings go away, but we can detach and use our minds to shut off those feelings. Especially when the situation is like a puzzle to be solved. Aquarius can be like that too.

I personally wouldn't advise listening to psychics on a situation like this. Odds are most psychics will predict some sort of return or reconciliation, and odds are also that the eventual outcome won't be what they predict. It sets up a horrible cycle of hoping and feeling let down. It can raise your hopes to the point that even if your POI comes back, it could still be disappointing that they don't live up to what was predicted.

What would happen if you reached out to your POI? Even if it seems confusing, you probably have a good idea what would happen. I believe if you think that through, it may help you sort this out.