Author Topic: Psychics that are good with timelines?  (Read 17695 times)

Offline tippyrose1

Re: Psychics that are good with timelines?
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2011, 06:30:29 PM »
Hi Bridgee,
I read with Tammy in November..and I thought I had hit the jackpot...I called her..seemed like we connected, she was just so fun to talk to...I hadn't heard from a man that I was starting to see..he kept coming in and out of my life...and I was in knots because I really felt very connected to this man...anyway...she said that she saw rainbows around us and that he would show up at my house around christmas with a gift in his hand...and she saw us in an intimate setting a hotel room around new years...she saw us on a boat with our toes in the sand this upcoming summer...all of this stuff...and guess what...I still haven't heard from that guy!  I was mad...cuz you know how you get..I started looking for him to show up around christmas with that gift...and it's devestating...Idk...I'll never call her agian...too bad because I usually study the testimonials over and over and over before I call. and hers were great..not a lot of them..but nonetheless looked very good....but I guess we didn't connect like I thought we did. ..the general consensus here is that everyone connects differently...but I wish they would tell you if they aren't able to pick up...and that was before I knew that you could call CP and get a refund of up to I think its 20 minutes per month...I definately would have asked for a refund.  Since then, I've asked for a refund for Nevaeh, Raissa, and Diamond...they just were soooo far off for me.  Hope that helps a bit...hate to be harsh..but that was my experience.  Tippy .

Offline Bridgee

« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2011, 06:50:12 PM »
Tippy - I am grateful for your honesty and for letting me know about Tammy.  Afterall, who wants to waste that amount of money?

It's too bad that on the feedback for CP they ONLY list the positive feedback and not the negative or neutral.  I think that is grossly unfair.  I, like you, really put a lot of worth on feedback.

Sometimes I will read with someone that has this amazing feedback and then afterwards I think of how wrong they are.  My last experience like that was Althea.  If you read her feedback you see the sentence "Althea is so accurate" written so many times, so sometimes I wonder if it's just me.  I have come to the conclusion that true psychic ability is rare and hard to find. 

My last read was with Anasela, but I will have to wait awhile to see if her predicitions come to fruition.   Bridgee

Offline tippyrose1

« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2011, 07:09:13 PM »
yes...I too have wondered about Althea...it seems like just that one person was reading with her..and I have followed that one person...because she used to read with Nina all the time and one time kind of left some negative feedback for Nina...but I think they took it off..I was shocked...but anyway...I almost called her and then I thought..."wait...it's all feedback from mostly one person and there isn't much of it...and she's hardly ever there"....so I decided not too...but I was thinking about trying a reading with Venice...just $7.50 is so high...and I am such a talker...I am always on that phone a minimum of 20 minutes...and that adds up quick...so I still stick with my Alison...and I did have a reading with William about 2-3 weeks ago..he was good...he kind of said what Alison said about this guy that I am wanting to have more in my life...and Amy from PS was good..I really liked her....I did also read with Anasela maybe 3 times back in Oct/Nov about a different guy that I wanted..(the same one that I read with Tammy about)...and Anasela saw him coming around for me too...but he never did...Oh...Bridgee...I've read with them all...except...I would love love love to read with Uli...wouldn't everyone?  I just don't have the patience to keep trying that que...I think they should make her open up more slots...but I just read someone's post about her and she said the exact same thing that I read on one of those rip-off reports...she said that she also heard (as I did) that Uli is on the internet somewhere else...and the article that I read was that this person was "surprised" to see where she was...almost made it sound as if it was something like Keen or Hollywood Psychics...but that just may have been my take on it...and I tried to google it..."where else does Uli from CP read"...but could never find anything...I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW!!!  Anyway...I'm here if you want to go back and forth about readers...Love talking to you and all ofthe people here...this is awesome!  tippy xo

sammiepoo

« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2011, 05:43:49 AM »
Jacqueline has been pretty good with me she is usually a week or two off though!

Offline haileyn

« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2012, 07:00:22 PM »
One of the customer service reps at CP said that Tammy was really good at timing.  I have to admit I am tempted to call her and have come close to doing so.

Has anyone read with Tammy?

Bridgee

I've read with Tammy back in 2007, her dates didn't happen. Read with her regarding a new bf and first reading she said he would be great for me, changed her mind a couple of weeks later. Overall, didn't like her.

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2012, 03:16:03 AM »
fyi - Amy from Psychic Source seems to be good with timelines. $30 for 30 minutes for new customers......can't beat it

Has anybody else used Amy from psychic source?

Also, has anybody else had predictions come to pass with Nina on CP?

Offline aquarian

« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2012, 03:50:54 AM »
i spoke with Amy once. she said my man would be back and put in more effort, but i don't remember what the timeframe was...

people seem to like Abbie. she told me January. i guess we'll see

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2012, 03:59:14 AM »
Hmmm okay..well keep us updated :)

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2012, 05:15:45 PM »
LLL - Amy did NOT work for me. I was reading with her for a few month's and one small prediction came true - which I think was a fluke - but NOTHING else did. Bummer because I really enjoyed reading with her but for me, she didn't work out at all.

I have a friend who read with Amy last year a bunch of times also and none of her stuff was right either.

ugh

I've been reading with  Avalon / Raven, Silver (CP), and Tina Zubia (Keen) and have had some success. Avalon / Raven are excellent at current. I think my New Years resolution is to not ask about the future too much anymore unless they happen to pick up something and tell me (that's the stuff that seems to actually happen). Trying to just read on the present to avoid making past mistakes.

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2012, 04:47:51 AM »
How have raven and avalon worked for you?

I spoke with raven before a while back (maybe in sept) but can't remember what she said other than me and my ex will reunite.

Are either more accurate than the other and if so, in what ways? Just describing or in timing as well?

That's a good New Year's resolutions btw!

Offline GLK73

« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2012, 02:34:22 AM »
Hi,

A few weeks back I stated on a post a psychic on CP who was getting contact dates from my SM down to a tee for me.  She was 4 for 4 at least.  I know at least someone else read with her afterwards - I'm assuming based on my comment.  Well, SM and I had a little falling out over the weekend and I was feeling pretty bad about it.  I read with Michael on CP (this week was the first I ever read with him) and he said I'd hear from him Weds, Thursday at the latest.  SM did not contact me yesterday at all and I was pretty anxious by the evening.  So I called my trusted timeline advisor.  She told me I wouldn't hear from him until mid May!  I was very upset by this and did not sleep well at all last night.  Today at work I was exhausted and trying to figure out how to process that we were on another break again - after things had finally started to get somewhat consistent.  Guess what?  He texted me tonight - twice.  I will probably not be reading with her again.  She is a good person and I do not want to bash her, but that made a major impression on me to say the least.

Offline GLK73

« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2012, 02:42:52 AM »
I also meant to add to my previous post that her guides advised me not to contact SM at all during this 3-4 period as he would interpret me as chasing him.  Ugh.  Once again, I am not bashing this person, but I feel obliged to share this as I was initially the person who recommended her to everyone.  I guess she was having an off day.

Offline melancholia

« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2012, 11:31:12 AM »
I also meant to add to my previous post that her guides advised me not to contact SM at all during this 3-4 period as he would interpret me as chasing him.  Ugh.  Once again, I am not bashing this person, but I feel obliged to share this as I was initially the person who recommended her to everyone.  I guess she was having an off day.

If you called while anxious, sometimes they read off of your anxiety and not actually what's occurring. I've had this happen with ones who are usually correct for me.  London in particular, the second time I ever called her, gave me a reading that was super-negative regarding the guy I was seeing when the week before she had given me a very positive one.  The difference?  I had called her in a panic.  Later that week, we were fine, and when I called her back (I did not mention that we had reconnected) she picked up that we were okay right away.  She was actually the one who told me (and this was echoed by Aurora on Keen) that if you call while you're stressed out and anxious, it will have a serious impact on the reading because they will pick up on the negativity coming off of you first and foremost.

I'm not saying that your favorite wasn't just outright wrong, but I have had this happen before so I wouldn't worry overmuch about it.  The best thing to do when you're in that panic mode is to fight your first instinct to call and go out and do something, preferably something physically exerting (I like to go running) to calm yourself down, then once you're emotionally more secure you can call and see what's going on.

Offline newlyPsychicAddicted

• Veterans
« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2012, 01:09:28 PM »

If you called while anxious, sometimes they read off of your anxiety and not actually what's occurring. I've had this happen with ones who are usually correct for me.  London in particular, the second time I ever called her, gave me a reading that was super-negative regarding the guy I was seeing when the week before she had given me a very positive one.  The difference?  I had called her in a panic.  Later that week, we were fine, and when I called her back (I did not mention that we had reconnected) she picked up that we were okay right away.  She was actually the one who told me (and this was echoed by Aurora on Keen) that if you call while you're stressed out and anxious, it will have a serious impact on the reading because they will pick up on the negativity coming off of you first and foremost.

I'm not saying that your favorite wasn't just outright wrong, but I have had this happen before so I wouldn't worry overmuch about it.  The best thing to do when you're in that panic mode is to fight your first instinct to call and go out and do something, preferably something physically exerting (I like to go running) to calm yourself down, then once you're emotionally more secure you can call and see what's going on.

Cant agree with this post more!!!! i have had this happened to me. I called Lady persephone and barbara in a super negative mood and lady persephone gave me a super negative reading...Barbara's reading was more on a confusing side . Obviously i decided not to call them ever. hahaha...Then after sometime i called barbara for some contact dates as in her first reading she did said there will be contact and not predictions because I had heard that she is good with present.... I had only asked for contact but her overall prediction changed even without me asking for one  ;D.....I had heard that mood affects readings but then saw it too... i decided to call LP when I was more balanced and even her overall prediction changed.... So now I totally believe that our moods do affect our readings.....