Author Topic: CosmicCards  (Read 18581 times)

Offline Lo12345

CosmicCards
« on: September 30, 2019, 11:58:59 AM »
There isn’t to much on here about her? Thoughts? Experience? Accurate?

Offline joyjoy

Re: CosmicCards
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2019, 12:14:28 AM »
LOVE her!  I've been reading with her this year and I think she's great.  She's been accurate about a bunch of stuff.  One of my go-to readers.

Offline Rag rats

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2019, 07:51:59 AM »
I didn’t find her great, she asked when last contact was and then just said made a generic statement that my ex won’t be back

Offline Rag rats

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2019, 11:26:47 PM »
I didn’t find her great, she asked when last contact was and then just said made a generic statement that my ex won’t be back

Sorry to hear that you had a poor experience, Rag Rats. I've never consulted this reader, but yeah, I've never understood why some ask for the date of last contact. I've always walked away from those readings wondering if they had made inferences based on that information.

Agreed she actually asked me how long back was the break up big red flag

Offline joyjoy

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2019, 04:53:40 AM »
She's never asked me that.  Sorry you had a bad experience.  some readers work for some and not others.  She's been great with me.

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2019, 12:05:02 PM »
She's never asked me that.  Sorry you had a bad experience.  some readers work for some and not others.  She's been great with me.

She did ask me that... but seemed decently accurate. We will see

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2019, 11:43:36 PM »
Any updates on this lady ?

Offline GoldieShawn

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2019, 12:18:26 AM »
She's had a couple of hits for me. I have not found her timelines to mean anything in particular (I believe this to be a general truth about readings) but the substance has happened on a couple of predictions so far. Hasn't been proven wrong on anything yet (except for timelines passing) so the rest could all still happen.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2019, 05:32:52 AM »
Any updates?

Offline honeybee28

« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2019, 02:18:09 PM »
I read with her recently, and I liked her. She did ask me when I last had contact with my poi, and at first I was a little weary, but what she said after about the situation really described what's going on. And she described my poi well as well, and mentioned things that my poi has said, word for word. Predictions pending though for December and March/April. I'll probably wait until that timeline has passed before reading with her again.

Offline honeybee28

« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2019, 02:57:12 PM »
Never tried this reader and certainly never will but just adding that Yona asked me when last I heard from poi. And I am fully convinced she is the real deal, so,  I dont think that question in and of itself means much. No psychic is God and no psychic  will know everything. However, a ‘psychic’ continually adjusting predictions on the fly based on information they are given by the client is a horse of a totally different color.

I agree. At first I was kind of rolling my eyes when she asked when the last contact with my poi was, and the last contact was very recent (the day before I had that reading) and so my situation really could go all kinds of directions when you think about it, and she could have fed me fairy tale lines but she really didn't. She was pretty realistic, and some of what she said gave me a pang or two in my heart, but I could confirm what she was saying was true. She wasn't super blunt though, just truthful. Though it was a positive outcome reading, there's still time and behaviours between my poi and myself that I'll have to trudge through and have patience for according to Carmen (cosmiccards). I'm unsure about the dates and timeline, but it seems realistic based on where my poi and I are currently at.

Offline artslove

« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2020, 09:27:41 PM »
Anyone have any luck with her?

Offline GoldieShawn

« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2020, 03:02:56 PM »
She's nice and patient. She doesn't strike me as particularly a sugarcoater or fairytale reader, but she also isn't rude or overly negative. I also found after reading with her for a while that for me she was more of a present situation/thoughts/feelings reader. She was definitely right in a few cases that i could verify she correctly picked up someone's state of mind. Actual solid predictions did not seem to be her focus. She made a few, one I can give credit for generally came to pass (she said he would contact and he did), others did not. Timeframe was pretty far off on the one she got right which I think is hard for most readers to get right. I didn't find there was a lot of need to go back regularly once I got used to her style, simply because for me it was not such specific stuff that it really needed to be checked on regularly if that makes sense. When someone says "you're going to get an unexpected delivery of shoes on Wednesday" and boom! you do, you feel the need to call back to see what's going to happen next. Her readings weren't like that for me, much more feelings/thoughts based. But I think she got the general vector of the situation right, and how he was feeling at the time. I would read with her again if enough time passed that I thought the situation was different enough to warrant it (last time I read with her was over 6 months ago, so want to post that caveat as well as people do change their style over time).

Offline Dap930

« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2020, 04:16:40 PM »
I read with her for nearly 4 years....everything she predicted happened....down to the smallest details. She predicted an ex would return in 3.5years it happened. She predicted the woman he was with during the time we separated would contact me and lie about a pregnancy that also happened. She predicted I would get pregnant and get married to my POI that also happened. Quite frankly she is one of the best readers I have been too... and I have been to way too many.

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2020, 04:42:03 PM »
A lot of readers use last point of contact to infer and to make generalizations regarding your situation. If you haven't heard a peep from someone in 3yrs vs 3days then I can see how that would alter the psychic's perception.

Yona, has told a few people not to give her info as she is human and will read what you told her into the cards vs reading what she sees.

anything