Author Topic: I’m really really upset  (Read 10128 times)

Offline username1111

Re: I’m really really upset
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2019, 12:48:48 AM »
I went back and looked at loulou's post and I don't see anything where she is vehemently defending a reader.  Seems that the majority of her post were simply reviews, some good, some bad. I didn't see anything where she was vehemently defending any particular reader.   Maybe I missed it but I can't see anything wrong with what she has posted.

She's made a few postings saying that the negative reviews of that reader should be discounted. I don't think that was fair to say and that was my point.

1) Pretty good.  Similar stuff to me. I can’t see why people try and make her look so dodgy. I’m going to have a 2nd with her soon.  I like the way you can buy minutes too and just book reading woth them. I might do that gas anyone tried it?

2) I wasn’t on here when that all happened but read some of it.  My humble opinion is led by some upset people.

Nobody is perfect but she was incredible for me

Care to share any specifics?

3) I have been having readings now for around 10 years, i have found it increasingly interesting to watch the feedback on here range from euphoric to dissing a psychic and trying to make them look underhand.

I have realised the best way to get results after years of readings and just want to share this with you.   The reality is that psychics don’t have all the answers, not because they are not good psychics but because of the expectations of some of those getting readings.

I hope this list helps, I am not going to mention any specific psychic but I will say that i stay away from Keen and large platforms and err towards private readers who seem to be more ethical.  This is only my point of view and I just want to see people manage their expectations better and realise that if you manage the way you have readings you will have better luck.

This worked for me and after 10 years of readings I realised that I have had so many predictions happen over the last 5 when I changed my expectations and stop being so needy.

Ask for a general reading and let the psychic pick up what they want to start with
Don’t give them too much information
listen don’t talk
Don’t ask questions too early and don’t ask too many pointed questions you will only find that psychics get it wrong.   They don’t all have the ability to pull yes or no answers out of the air and if they are not giving you that information then you are not meant to have it
Keep an open mind, one of the biggest lessons I learnt was that I assumed what a reader was saying was about a particular situation or person, often when I read back it wasnt at all
Don’t just listen to what you want to hear about a certain person.  what a waste of money to concentrate on one topic in a reading that may or may not be relevant to the rest of your life
Record your readings if you can the stuff really good psychics say not related or in passing is usually the gold
Listen and listen and listen and listen some more  psychics speak in a cryptic way sometimes if you cannot work it out then you should just stop getting readings
no psychic can get 1 hour or even 30 minutes of details about one person nobody if they are doing that then they are con artists
Let go of timing immediately the more you cling to it the more it will move and the more you will be disappointed
Dont correct a psychic, unless of course they are telling you something you are 100% dead cert you know the answer.  You are ruining them for insight, if they tell you something that you think is wrong such as Tommy has a girlfriend, don’t assume you know that Tommy doesnt have a girlfriend.   I used to correct psychics all the time, it would change the reading and I would waste my money, Tommy had a girlfriend and I didn’t want to hear it.
Stop assuming psychics are looking up your information.  This is a big one for me.   I only use private readers and the information I have been given would make your toes curl.   Never has a psychic looked up my information as there is none to find and the really good psychics know stuff that would blow your mind.  That is how we know they are good.
Be realistic about what they are saying, psychics can build hope that is unattainable and the euphoric feeling is often followed by deep lows.  This is not good for anyones mental health
Be realistic also about the questions you are asking, and listen to their advice.  I found that the advice I was given on how to handle situations as the psychic had insight into the persons personality is what helped me more than anything.   
Not all psychics have your best interest at heart they have their bank balance in mind more than anything
Sadly I have seen on here that so many excellent readers have been badly treated and scared by the comments and feedback because people make assumptions.  It is often for me the ones that have been the most help and I feel that if you kept an open mind many people would see it too.

I am not encouraging anyone to get readings but I just found that these things for me helped me manage myself and the readers I chose as well as the situation.  I don’t recommend anyone in particular but I do recommend you stay away from platforms.   The choice is ultimately yours, This is only my personal experience and understanding that I have come to over the years.

Sorry @star but I really see nothing about this that justify your aggressivity except maybe... Well, your personal issues.

I have read @loulou posts before and enjoyed her input. I actually do agree with many of her points and really don't see how this can trigger your anger.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2019, 12:51:07 AM »
I went back and looked at loulou's post and I don't see anything where she is vehemently defending a reader.  Seems that the majority of her post were simply reviews, some good, some bad. I didn't see anything where she was vehemently defending any particular reader.   Maybe I missed it but I can't see anything wrong with what she has posted.

She's made a few postings saying that the negative reviews of that reader should be discounted. I don't think that was fair to say and that was my point.

1) Pretty good.  Similar stuff to me. I can’t see why people try and make her look so dodgy. I’m going to have a 2nd with her soon.  I like the way you can buy minutes too and just book reading woth them. I might do that gas anyone tried it?

2) I wasn’t on here when that all happened but read some of it.  My humble opinion is led by some upset people.

Nobody is perfect but she was incredible for me

Care to share any specifics?

3) I have been having readings now for around 10 years, i have found it increasingly interesting to watch the feedback on here range from euphoric to dissing a psychic and trying to make them look underhand.

I have realised the best way to get results after years of readings and just want to share this with you.   The reality is that psychics don’t have all the answers, not because they are not good psychics but because of the expectations of some of those getting readings.

I hope this list helps, I am not going to mention any specific psychic but I will say that i stay away from Keen and large platforms and err towards private readers who seem to be more ethical.  This is only my point of view and I just want to see people manage their expectations better and realise that if you manage the way you have readings you will have better luck.

This worked for me and after 10 years of readings I realised that I have had so many predictions happen over the last 5 when I changed my expectations and stop being so needy.

Ask for a general reading and let the psychic pick up what they want to start with
Don’t give them too much information
listen don’t talk
Don’t ask questions too early and don’t ask too many pointed questions you will only find that psychics get it wrong.   They don’t all have the ability to pull yes or no answers out of the air and if they are not giving you that information then you are not meant to have it
Keep an open mind, one of the biggest lessons I learnt was that I assumed what a reader was saying was about a particular situation or person, often when I read back it wasnt at all
Don’t just listen to what you want to hear about a certain person.  what a waste of money to concentrate on one topic in a reading that may or may not be relevant to the rest of your life
Record your readings if you can the stuff really good psychics say not related or in passing is usually the gold
Listen and listen and listen and listen some more  psychics speak in a cryptic way sometimes if you cannot work it out then you should just stop getting readings
no psychic can get 1 hour or even 30 minutes of details about one person nobody if they are doing that then they are con artists
Let go of timing immediately the more you cling to it the more it will move and the more you will be disappointed
Dont correct a psychic, unless of course they are telling you something you are 100% dead cert you know the answer.  You are ruining them for insight, if they tell you something that you think is wrong such as Tommy has a girlfriend, don’t assume you know that Tommy doesnt have a girlfriend.   I used to correct psychics all the time, it would change the reading and I would waste my money, Tommy had a girlfriend and I didn’t want to hear it.
Stop assuming psychics are looking up your information.  This is a big one for me.   I only use private readers and the information I have been given would make your toes curl.   Never has a psychic looked up my information as there is none to find and the really good psychics know stuff that would blow your mind.  That is how we know they are good.
Be realistic about what they are saying, psychics can build hope that is unattainable and the euphoric feeling is often followed by deep lows.  This is not good for anyones mental health
Be realistic also about the questions you are asking, and listen to their advice.  I found that the advice I was given on how to handle situations as the psychic had insight into the persons personality is what helped me more than anything.   
Not all psychics have your best interest at heart they have their bank balance in mind more than anything
Sadly I have seen on here that so many excellent readers have been badly treated and scared by the comments and feedback because people make assumptions.  It is often for me the ones that have been the most help and I feel that if you kept an open mind many people would see it too.

I am not encouraging anyone to get readings but I just found that these things for me helped me manage myself and the readers I chose as well as the situation.  I don’t recommend anyone in particular but I do recommend you stay away from platforms.   The choice is ultimately yours, This is only my personal experience and understanding that I have come to over the years.

Sorry @star but I really see nothing about this that justify your aggressivity except maybe... Well, your personal issues.

I have read @loulou posts before and enjoyed her input. I actually do agree with many of her points and really don't see how this can trigger your anger.

Sorry username that i am not posting positively about the reader but I am allowed to have a differed opinion without being accused of lying. Please go back to your tarot readings and not make people feel uncomfortable to post because it goes against your readers. You did this the other day too with someone who posted about Danielle.

Offline Loulou

« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2019, 12:52:01 AM »
That one post triggered all this.  Omg wtf I’m really baffled and disturbed by your behaviour Star

Offline Star_01

« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2019, 12:53:15 AM »
That one post triggered all this.  Omg wtf I’m really baffled and disturbed by your behaviour Star

I will bet this forum dollars on your IP being Australian, sorry. The classic victim playing again.

Offline Loulou

« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2019, 12:55:45 AM »

I will bet this forum dollars on your IP being Australian, sorry. The classic victim playing again.

So what?  Being in Australia isn’t against forum rules is it?

I’m done.  You are seriously a disturbed human being.

I never said I was anywhere else.  I’m proud to be in Adelaide.

Offline username1111

« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2019, 12:56:05 AM »
@star we are not talking about any reader here -
You are the only one thinking @loulou is a hidden reader that you obviously can't stand.

Offline Loulou

« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2019, 12:57:32 AM »
You are very erratic.  I’ve no idea why you have got it in for me.

I’ve not defended anyone.  But I will defend myself.

Offline username1111

« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2019, 12:57:59 AM »
Yes please ban all Australian! Are you serious for real @star?

Offline Star_01

« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2019, 12:59:01 AM »
Keen.com / Re: Clairvoyant Danielle
« on: September 19, 2019, 12:12:25 AM »
Quote from: okgirl on September 18, 2019, 11:44:04 PM
very disappointed I pay email reading two times I sent pics short story and she was soo sure and positive and tell me what I want to hear..nothing come truth timeframe gone

@Okgirl. I get you, you paid 10 bucks - Omg - held very much on outcomes and timeframes and complained repeatedly. Clairvoyant Danielle is definitely not for you. She is great for people who actually want to grow, learn, and take charge of improving their own circumstances and happiness. if you want certainty and rely on psychic inputs, you are going to make yourself miserable. My 2 cents.

Look. This is the classic behaviour I'm talking about. I'm simply saying that people should be allowed to say good and bad things about a reader without others being so defensive. I contacted LouLou personally and could have sorted it like adults. She chose to play victim and bring it publically instead of talk like adults. Yeah I have a right to my say. She accused people of lying that wrote bad things about that reader. That isn't fair, if you are not involved with that reader and "only read with them once" why defend them in more than one post when you just joined? And here we go with the classic people jumping on attacking a user. I won't stay quiet and be scared to talk. Yeah I am allowed to call a user sketchy, people are allowed to be wary of other users and I have my own rights to contact someone and if they want to bring things on to a forum and cause trouble then I will respond and put my side across.

Offline fefe

« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2019, 12:59:23 AM »
@Loulou I’m sorry you were made to feel this way. I read all of what you said and I said to myself, she had to be attacked by Star. I knew it was her. Nobody can post on Matilda’s thread without her attacking. That’s how she did me and everyone else who comments. It’s to the point where I just read the forum sometimes as a guest. Shit is sad. But she has no life outside this forum so that’s why she acts this way. Like who takes the time to go back and rewrite a list of one poster’s comments?? People are so lucky the internet is a layer of protection for them because where I’m from...... boy boy boy. Let’s just say she wouldn’t last one day. Star needs Therapy. But again, I’m so sorry that this happened to you. That’s all I will say on this matter. 🤦🏽‍♀️

Offline Loulou

« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2019, 01:00:45 AM »
But I didn’t say anything about Matilda.  This is really weird.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2019, 01:01:06 AM »
@Loulou I’m sorry you were made to feel this way. I read all of what you said and I said to myself, she had to be attacked by Star. I knew it was her. Nobody can post on Matilda’s thread without her attacking. That’s how she did me and everyone else who comments. It’s to the point where I just read the forum sometimes as a guest. Shit is sad. But she has no life outside this forum so that’s why she acts this way. Like who takes the time to go back and rewrite a list of one poster’s comments?? People are so lucky the internet is a layer of protection for them because where I’m from...... boy boy boy. Let’s just say she wouldn’t last one day. But again, I’m so sorry that this happened to you. That’s all I will say on this matter. 🤦🏽‍♀️

LOL fefe you accused me of being Matilda once and threatened me with violence so you can shut right up.

Offline Loulou

« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2019, 01:02:30 AM »
Thank you,   I’m seeing you are right.

Obviously obsessive.  Thank you for your support.  I’m just so sad that people
Don’t like what I write.

@Loulou I’m sorry you were made to feel this way. I read all of what you said and I said to myself, she had to be attacked by Star. I knew it was her. Nobody can post on Matilda’s thread without her attacking. That’s how she did me and everyone else who comments. It’s to the point where I just read the forum sometimes as a guest. Shit is sad. But she has no life outside this forum so that’s why she acts this way. Like who takes the time to go back and rewrite a list of one poster’s comments?? People are so lucky the internet is a layer of protection for them because where I’m from...... boy boy boy. Let’s just say she wouldn’t last one day. Star needs Therapy. But again, I’m so sorry that this happened to you. That’s all I will say on this matter. 🤦🏽‍♀️

Offline fefe

« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2019, 01:04:38 AM »
You really might be her Star 1 😂😂😂😂 I didn’t threaten you at all. I only invited you to my part of the hood... now what happens to you when you get here is beyond me😂😂😂 but that’s invitation still stands🤣 funny how I knew it was you tho Star. You’re insane Star just accept it 🤷🏽‍♀️. @Loulou I know you didn’t say anything bad about her but apparently nobody can say anything good or bad about any Reader Star is obsessed with especially post on Matilda’s thread and from that thread Star starts following your every post.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2019, 01:08:14 AM by fefe »

Offline Star_01

« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2019, 01:05:45 AM »
You really might be her😂😂😂😂 I didn’t threaten you at all. I only invited you to my part of the hood... now what happens to you when you get here is beyond me😂😂😂 but that’s invitation still stands🤣 funny how I knew it was you tho Star. You’re insane🤷🏽‍♀️

You have just threatened me with violence twice. I sure would love to meet you thinking you're something behind a screen. You literally accused me of being Matilda when I defended her and now you hate on me again for commenting that people should talk freely on here good or bad about her or whoever.