Author Topic: PMS?  (Read 1089 times)

Offline becca1111

PMS?
« on: September 23, 2019, 03:42:16 PM »
Good morning everyone!

I was wondering is PMS affected any of you in terms of energy. I've been feeling very anxious and my vibe just feels low. I appreciate any insight and tips on raising your vibrations!

Thank you!

With love~

Lovefash67

Re: PMS?
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2019, 03:48:30 PM »
Hey becca, so I have PMDD premenstrual dysphoris disorder so before I get my menstrual I feel very depressed for days, I cry constantly sometimes for no reason, I am exhausted a lot and I craze lots of salt and sweets after I get my menstrual I feel a lot better. You may want to speak to your gyno and get your hormones checked to make sure you don't have an in-balance if you do they will give you some form of hormone which will help you feel better.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2019, 04:29:15 PM »
My anxiety is always worse the week before and I sleep so much more. Like some days I need 10 hours of sleep and I'm still exhausted. I think it affects a lot.

Offline becca1111

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2019, 06:45:53 PM »
Thank you both!! Do you have any tips on how to deal with that during that period?

Offline maggs30

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2019, 08:27:57 PM »
No lol I need tips because its a roller coaster for me.

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2019, 06:02:32 AM »
Yes! My period is supposed to come this week so I’m dealing with this right now lol. My mood was great UNTIL today. Now I’m having feelings where I want to be single and dump my POI even though things are great and nothing is wrong. I don’t have super bad PMS but my energy does drop and I’m out of it. To get myself “back” up I do yoga or kickboxing. And if I’m feeling sad then I usually force myself to watch a sad movie. Watching the sad movie has forced me to cry and has (funny enough) gotten rid of a ton of anxiety for me

Lovefash67

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2019, 11:51:16 AM »
I honestly just go see my therapist and also keep myself busy and do things that  i like because I tend to over think more and I am more emotional during that time.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2019, 01:33:55 PM »
Are you ladies taking evening primrose oil?  I just added it in for the last 3 cycles and they have been so much better, in terms of mood and anxiety,  I still get painful long problematic periods but at least my spirits are good!