Author Topic: The best reading ever!  (Read 10935 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Re: The best reading ever!
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2019, 07:24:36 AM »
I don't mind trying someone new but at her rate that was a heavy gamble i wasn't willing to take.

ladya

« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2019, 02:25:58 PM »
I don't mind trying someone new but at her rate that was a heavy gamble i wasn't willing to take.

Can you inbox me who it was I’m so curious who you guys are talking about.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2019, 04:08:48 PM »
i cant be the on one who was skeptical

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2019, 04:22:26 PM »
Why don't you mention the name in public?

Offline njlady

« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2020, 06:53:31 PM »
Was it Rika? 

She got my living sisters name and that our names rhyme, our hair color, my father's nickname for us, my father's name, my brother-in-laws name and on and on.

What platform are they on?

She's on CP.  People either absolutely love her or think she is full of it.  My take is that if she connects with you, she's fantastic.  If she doesn't or is having an off day, you are wasting both time and money. 

Offline maggs30

« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2020, 11:08:49 PM »
Was it Rika? 

She got my living sisters name and that our names rhyme, our hair color, my father's nickname for us, my father's name, my brother-in-laws name and on and on.

She's on CP.  People either absolutely love her or think she is full of it.  My take is that if she connects with you, she's fantastic.  If she doesn't or is having an off day, you are wasting both time and money.

Rika is more of a medium though so she wouldn't be great for relationships in my mind. I try to use psychics that have the gift I am seeking at that moment. I thought about reading with her last night but my fear is relationships wouldn't be her strong point.

Offline bee.23

« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2020, 05:04:58 AM »
I literally just had maybe the best pay per minute reading EVER! Like I literally didnt have to say anything but names and things were coming up like word vomit! First things first she picked my child with this person which I was quite shocked about. I was still skeptical because I never read with her before. She saw the fight I had with my poi in June, work, money etc but then she picked up my dad that crossed over and the answers got even more accurate! She picked up my weight gain issue, my insecurities about my hair, third party and all. I was just so blown away. She even saw out to 2022 which she said she sees me having my daughter and my late father told her that. She saw something big in November and something huge in the summer of next year. Ofcourse I’ll have to see if that happens but she was very accurate. Spirit even told her the name to the third party which I got confirmation on today. So scary! I just wanted to vent about that because I couldn’t hold it in 😂

Lol I would ask to get a PM as well, but for sheer purpose of not wanting to drive you out of your mind alongside the 3,347 other curious people’s  attempts, I’ll take the loss lol

😭 happy you received all this validation though! It’s a awesome feeling to meet an accurate reader❤️ I have yet to meet one that was consistently correct for me

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #37 on: March 16, 2020, 11:43:28 PM »
I read through this entire chain and couldnt help but giggle -- who is the person?  Or can someone also PM me?   I woudl love to know if Ive read with them?  It reads like "who's on first"...   

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2020, 11:51:34 PM »
I’ll say this since it’s been enough time to see things transpire that she was A remarkable mediumship reader !!! She knew details about my life that I was very shocked about . She brought up two deceased family members . My father and my poi grandmother (his grandmother had just passed the day before the reading )and gave very personal details on both . She knew about my son , my tattoos, and even told me what was wrong with my car that I still have yet to get fixed lol. As for love ehhhh lol. But she gave me two big predictions ... one for this summer and 1 for 2022 

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #39 on: March 17, 2020, 02:48:29 AM »
so is rika who this thread is about?

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #40 on: March 17, 2020, 03:29:23 AM »
No her name is Maria I’ll pm you her site If interested . I don’t really plan on doing readings anymore. And if I do just my top 3   . She has her own site

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #41 on: March 17, 2020, 04:16:28 PM »
No her name is Maria I’ll pm you her site If interested . I don’t really plan on doing readings anymore. And if I do just my top 3   . She has her own site

thank you -- holy crap - her next appointmen tisnt until april 29th:(.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #42 on: March 17, 2020, 04:30:29 PM »

Hugely hugely wrong for me

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #43 on: March 17, 2020, 05:34:06 PM »

Hugely hugely wrong for me

Good on present, but completely fell flat on predictions.

Offline njlady

« Reply #44 on: March 28, 2020, 01:10:47 AM »
Was it Rika? 

She is on CP.  I love her, but if she doesn't connect DON'T waste your time hoping it will get better. People either think she is fabulous or that she sucks.  There is no middle ground with her.