Author Topic: Psychic Lynn - Purple Ocean  (Read 10230 times)

Offline Tryst.4

Psychic Lynn - Purple Ocean
« on: September 26, 2019, 11:17:21 PM »
So Lynn doesn't have her own thread, not any that I could find anyway, so I decided to make this one in the hope that I could get more insight on her and the forum's experience with her.
Shes been great for me, she got a few predictions correct so far in just a couple months, even one that I didnt want to hear. So far id say shes been about 90% correct, she got a small detail wrong on a potential POI, and even then she was right about the outcome. She also pushed a time frame back, but it was only about a week or two and it technically still falls in the timeframe that she originally stated which was before november. And it also had to do with that potential POI.
Above all else though, and I know this might sound hard to hear about a purple ocean psychic, shes ethical. What I mean by that is she really does work for her clients. I've asked her so many follow up questions in the comments and she always answers them.
She crams a lot of info into her video readings (3 mins) and she answers every single question I ask and touches on every detail. Most readers on the app cant do that. They'll gloss over something or completely ignore one of details all together.
It could just be me, but I think she's criminally underrated. It could be because shes on such a hit or miss app in PO, and I've also heard from people they dont connect with her. But I guess I'm one of the lucky clients that does.
Anyways, I hope someone can tell me their stories with Lynn to validate my love for her as a reader.

Offline Mdelong0826

Re: Psychic Lynn - Purple Ocean
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2019, 02:48:04 AM »
I love Lynn! I’ve only read with her twice and her predictions have yet to pass, but the two times I read with her she def connected.

Offline Blizzle

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2019, 04:04:13 PM »
I have been dying to try her. I set up an alarm on my phone for when shes on but it never works for me.

Do you know when shes normally on?

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2019, 02:13:15 PM »
Lynn's first prediction came to pass for me! Still waiting on others.

Offline Ash1234567

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2019, 08:12:40 AM »
I really thought I connected with her but unfortunately nothing she said came to pass. I was so convinced she was right!

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2020, 04:22:57 PM »
She probably didn't connect with you.  My girlfriend called her and told her she would receive contact from her ex, I could already tell her without a phone call that wasn't happening.  That's why she's not on alot.  She connects with you or she doesn't

Offline Angel22

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2020, 01:57:46 AM »
How is she with time-frames? She said something for me which was supposed to happen in aug- september which has not happened still, so I am not sure is it because she could not connect with me or it might still happen. But its been a long time..

Offline helloitsme

« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2020, 12:36:57 PM »
How is she with time-frames? She said something for me which was supposed to happen in aug- september which has not happened still, so I am not sure is it because she could not connect with me or it might still happen. But its been a long time..
Very good actually. Timeframes aren't that reliable due to freewill which she mentions in every reading. She predicted that my POI would contact me towards the ending of December and it came to pass.

Offline Angel22

« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2020, 04:01:10 PM »
What time is she on usually? I can never find her 24hr readings on. Maybe I will try her one more time.

Offline helloitsme

« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2020, 02:00:39 AM »
From my experience with her, she only does 1 hour readings & does them between 4:00 PM-7:00 PM CST

Offline helloitsme

« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2020, 08:25:53 AM »
Ok to be honest I feel like she’s getting sick of me asking her the same questions because when I asked a certain question in the comments she replied “I will not answer due to the fact that I’ve answered that multiple times already” like omggggg I’m sorry 😂😭. Still love her & her accuracy tho.

Offline Lys

« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2020, 04:55:15 PM »
So I listen my old reading and she was wrong..
like the majority she said my ex will comeback (the reading was one year ago).

My ex have not really comeback.. like he contact me several times but not often to take news. He wanted to see me in December at the same time I met someone new. So I saw him but I was not interested to comeback with him and anyway he have a girlfriend and he live with her lol.

Oh and she said it will be a long term relationships leading to marriage lol...
« Last Edit: January 24, 2020, 04:57:21 PM by Lys »

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2020, 05:44:17 PM »
When they say "comeback" he did because he contacted you.  So she did get that correct.  Remember, they can lead you on the right path you just need to take it from there

Offline Lys

« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2020, 05:57:28 PM »
I don’t know it was not like she said. For me it’s not really comeback but I understand what you say.
I think the only reading who was ok about my ex  and predict someone new was mysticangel, scarlet walker and Mary king. But it was not perfect.

Now I stop to have reading with purple ocean except with love life psychic.
I listen the majority of my readi and it was more false hope. Psychic Norell was very good about my career.

I read last year with intuitive perspective but I’m not sure to be honest.

Probably the only who was good was Leanne.

Offline happylittlewhite

« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2020, 02:47:23 AM »
I don’t know it was not like she said. For me it’s not really comeback but I understand what you say.
I think the only reading who was ok about my ex  and predict someone new was mysticangel, scarlet walker and Mary king. But it was not perfect.

Now I stop to have reading with purple ocean except with love life psychic.
I listen the majority of my readi and it was more false hope. Psychic Norell was very good about my career.

I read last year with intuitive perspective but I’m not sure to be honest.

Probably the only who was good was Leanne.

How is your reading with intuitive perspective? She really has a lot of good reviews from her clients and she is hard to get for a reading.