Author Topic: Are any of these advisors good?  (Read 16375 times)

Yaz88

Re: Are any of these advisors good?
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2019, 10:42:37 PM »
Does anyone know if Keen makes their readers sign a non-compete?  Like if you were a client of theirs on Keen you can’t read with them on their own site or on another forum?  If so, what if you cancel your Keen accounts?

That's entirely possible, I suppose. I know that readers cannot directly market or promote their independent sites (store fronts), but if a client finds them on their own, that generally isn't a problem. Just a guess, though, as I've talked to a number of readers that I initially connected with on Keen, and not one turned me me away when I initiated with them through their independent sites, with the exception of IrishDonna, who chastised me.

I mentioned to Lila-q that I wanted to read with her through her own site and she said she couldn’t take Keen clients on her own site.  Not sure if she was just saying that. She has a bunch of Keen client testimonials on her own site, so it’s just weird.  If there is a non-compete, I’d love to see how it’s drafted.

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2019, 11:04:44 PM »
I’m clearing out my favorites list and I have a bunch of advisors who I’ve never spoken with or only spoken with once - are they worth keeping around?

For the record I haven’t tried them because the advisor I use the most has been spot on with me.

• Advisor Rose29 - I think I read with her once and she was spot on about a specific date. Has anyone read with her consistently? Is she worth keeping around?
• Alice Runyon
• Bishop 7
• Chelli
Christina474773
CindyJoy
• Dianna Spencer
Gabriel the Messenger
• Healingintuitions
• Jax Taurus
• Love Expert Sara
• Luv4m7
• Marie West
• Ms Crystal
• Oracles by Krista
• Pearly Baker
• Penelope Hope
• Psychic Harmony56
Readings by Rakael
• Reine Divine Medium
• Samantha8635
• Soul Navigation - Meredith

Yikes--I hate to say it, but I'd scrap almost all of them.  I've read with a few and a lot of them were fairy tales--especially that Rosie.  She sold me a load of bunk the last POI and I forgot and read with her a few weeks ago. She gave me the date of 10/14 and if she's right, I'll be SHOCKED.  I read with Jax recently and liked her, but wasn't blown away.

Meanwhile, Rakael was right for me.  She told me my POI wouldn't come back and she was right.

If you're starting over, the ones I'd recommend are:

IrishDonna
Michele Answers
Druids Glen
The Phoenix Rising--Julie
CosmicCards
Angelreading44 (I'm still deciding what I think but I'm like 75% into her)
Anastasia Christine and Sweet Serenity (who didn't give me lots of insights but helped me think about things a different way).
Queen of Cups
and Kisha/Micah (who didn't give me an outcome but was great)

My experience with IrishDonna was pretty poor, even though she came highly recommended to me by one of her other clients.

It isn't just the fact that none of her predictions ever came to any fruition, but she also would waste a lot of time by deviating into witty banter and irrelevant tangents that had absolutely nothing to do with me or my reading, and since her rate on Keen is not exactly cheap, that's kind of disrespectful to the client. Not to be insulting, but I really don't think it's appropriate to have a client pay good money to listen to stories about her former career as a flight attendant or different friends she's had along her path. When I discovered her personal website, I noticed the rates were more affordable than Keen, but when I set up an appointment and remitted payment through PayPal, she sent an email interrogating me, demanding to know who I was and whether I had ever had a reading with her before. When I told her that we had initially connected through Keen, she refused to read for me through her own platform and refunded the payment. So, in the end, I only had 4 readings with her on Keen (2017-2018), but none of her predictions came to pass, not one, not even close.

I did like her personality a lot, but in hindsight, I can't help but see that she just wasn't connecting, despite her confidence and reassurance that she was. I had gone back to her a number of times for follow-ups and updates, as I liked the outcome prediction she kept giving me, but she'd also throw in inapplicable pieces of advice (i.e. suggesting I should invite my POI to an art gallery opening, when neither of us even lived in the same state) that I now have to look back and seriously question whether she was legitimately connecting as a psychic or just giving personal advice. If IrishDonna is working for someone, I wouldn't want to dissuade them from continuing, but I also don't want people to throw good money away if they're not getting any real benefit, and that's why I'm adding my experience. The person who referred me to her in the first place, is still stuck waiting for her POI too (and has been for years), so logically, I have to say that IrishDonna isn't working for her either, and my gut feeling is that IrishDonna is a fairy tale reader. Sadly.

Omg I am so sorry that you experienced that! I actually haven’t read with her yet but for some reason most of the “big” readers haven’t been able to connect with me. I’ll definitely keep this in mind if I ever do reach out to her.

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2019, 11:10:52 PM »
Does anyone know if Keen makes their readers sign a non-compete?  Like if you were a client of theirs on Keen you can’t read with them on their own site or on another forum?  If so, what if you cancel your Keen accounts?

That's entirely possible, I suppose. I know that readers cannot directly market or promote their independent sites (store fronts), but if a client finds them on their own, that generally isn't a problem. Just a guess, though, as I've talked to a number of readers that I initially connected with on Keen, and not one turned me me away when I initiated with them through their independent sites, with the exception of IrishDonna, who chastised me.

I mentioned to Lila-q that I wanted to read with her through her own site and she said she couldn’t take Keen clients on her own site.  Not sure if she was just saying that. She has a bunch of Keen client testimonials on her own site, so it’s just weird.  If there is a non-compete, I’d love to see how it’s drafted.

This didn’t happen with IrishDonna but a similar incident happened to me with a different reader. I first found him on Keen  and had a chat with him there however I noticed he eventually stopped using Keen or rather went on less. A few months later I found his actual website and decided to book through that. One of the questions asked when filling out a request/reservation was how I’d heard about him and Keen was one of the options. I selected that and then a couple days later I got an email response from him saying that since I was already a Keen client he would have to use that platform to give me a reading vs the regular phone/Skype reading done on his site. From that experience I do believe that there’s probably some clause in their contract that says if you met a client through Keen it needs to stay that way. Thankfully his Keen rates were much lower from what I remember. However I do think some psychics break this clause since I do remember seeing a reader telling people to contact her on their website if they want an email reading (or something to that extent).

Offline joyjoy

« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2019, 11:37:52 PM »
yes!  Keen readers are forbidden from taking clients off keen.  you figure, if they are psychic, they know the ones they can trust and take off keen who won't tell on them!!

BUT, a lot of them have their own websites, so when you do find them off keen, and they are cheaper, just say you googled them.  Duh!!

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2019, 01:39:06 AM »
Yes, I believe the reader can get in trouble if Keen were to find they have a personal site and the Keen client is getting readings outside of Keen. So don’t ever tell the reader how you found them. Many readers have their own site and are much cheaper than Keen. Some readers who claim they aren’t taking new clients have their own site and use that as a ruse for you to find them outside of Keen. That is what I think, although it’s a stretch. Once they become popular, if that happens, they can use their popularity from Keen to build their client base. Readers can be kicked off Keen if Keen finds out.

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2019, 06:50:21 PM »
What was your experience with Luv4m7?

I’ve only read with her twice so I’m on the fence about her. I can’t speak for anyone else but usually when I get my readings done I not only want to know the end result but the details on why POI is acting a certain way, etc. She was good with her overall predictions but her details about how and why are kind of a 50/50

Sydney, did any of her predictions come to pass? She gave me a pretty precise date that's still pending but not too far away. I'll update if it passes. I agree with you though, she's pretty general and doesn't give details that you can validate regarding past/present.

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2019, 07:22:45 PM »
What was your experience with Luv4m7?

I’ve only read with her twice so I’m on the fence about her. I can’t speak for anyone else but usually when I get my readings done I not only want to know the end result but the details on why POI is acting a certain way, etc. She was good with her overall predictions but her details about how and why are kind of a 50/50

Sydney, did any of her predictions come to pass? She gave me a pretty precise date that's still pending but not too far away. I'll update if it passes. I agree with you though, she's pretty general and doesn't give details that you can validate regarding past/present.

Yup! She gave me two big predictions both of which have come to pass. She did give a timing on one of my predictions but she was off by a week or two. I won’t hold that against her since I know sometimes timing is hard and I’d rather focus on the end result as opposed to when. Keep me updated on how the timing is for you :)

Offline honeybee28

« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2019, 07:38:14 PM »
I really like Jax Taurus - she's a really great empath. I would say approx 80% of her predictions for me have happened. Little predictions she was off about, but that didn't bother me much. Overall great to talk/chat with, lots of details that I was able to verify. I find it's better to read with her periodically, and not too often.

Offline blue-eyes

« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2019, 07:51:04 PM »
I’m clearing out my favorites list and I have a bunch of advisors who I’ve never spoken with or only spoken with once - are they worth keeping around?

For the record I haven’t tried them because the advisor I use the most has been spot on with me.

• Advisor Rose29 - I think I read with her once and she was spot on about a specific date. Has anyone read with her consistently? Is she worth keeping around?
• Alice Runyon
• Bishop 7
• Chelli
Christina474773
CindyJoy
• Dianna Spencer
Gabriel the Messenger
• Healingintuitions
• Jax Taurus
• Love Expert Sara
• Luv4m7
• Marie West
• Ms Crystal
• Oracles by Krista
• Pearly Baker
• Penelope Hope
• Psychic Harmony56
Readings by Rakael
• Reine Divine Medium
• Samantha8635
• Soul Navigation - Meredith

• Bishop 7 = Awful for me , Lasted 3 minutes and hung up

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2019, 08:00:51 PM »
I really like Jax Taurus - she's a really great empath. I would say approx 80% of her predictions for me have happened. Little predictions she was off about, but that didn't bother me much. Overall great to talk/chat with, lots of details that I was able to verify. I find it's better to read with her periodically, and not too often.

That’s great to hear! Is she good with timing?

anything