Author Topic: At peace--for today?  (Read 1413 times)

Offline joyjoy

At peace--for today?
« on: September 16, 2019, 09:16:45 PM »
Well, I'm getting through my first day after months of on-again-off-again binges that started again in March/April.  For the previous 6 months, I was getting one really brief reading every week or two, mostly about work, which for me is really manageable.  If I think about the money I spent on Keen in 2017/2018, I wouldn't stop throwing up.

Partly because none of my predictions are set to manifest until October/November but I have a moment now where I feel really in the flow of the universe and at peace and really just...well, at peace.  I'm not looking for answers, I'm not dying because the POI hasn't called--he'll call when he calls-and I know he's thinking of me, and that's enough for right now.  I have a legal hearing tomorrow and it's completely unphasing me. 

I'm not pretending that I'm able to sustain this, but right now, I'm completely being unproductive with work--I just totalled up potential work commissions, tallied my debt from work being so crappy for so long, and I just think, for some reason, that everything is going to be ok.  I don't know how or where or when, but money will flow, my guy situation will be fine--probably better than fine, and things will just be ok.

So, for right now--for my first day off keen, I feel a brief moment, that the dawn will break and it will be ok.  I really want to enjoy this and hold onto it and pray that I can stay off keen for as long as I can--OR, be able to use in manageable, responsible way.

Thanks for reading.

beachgal214

Re: At peace--for today?
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2019, 04:56:02 PM »
I am on day 1 right now. I hope you are doing well. 

Offline joyjoy

Re: At peace--for today?
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2019, 07:27:06 PM »
Thank you! You can do it.

I haven't been very successful, but I'm being more thoughtful with my readings and cut down significantly.  Progress, not perfection. 

anything