Author Topic: Your pick-The best of the best on keen  (Read 18444 times)

Offline Caroline10

Your pick-The best of the best on keen
« on: September 20, 2019, 12:13:30 AM »
Hi all,
I hope you're well! After a year on keen (with crazy binge-reading phases) I'm not calling much anymore. Way too expensive, and like you, even though some of the readers are really nice, there are a lot of fairytale feel-good stories.

After some time off keen and reflection on who seems to be the best in terms of ethics, cost, connection, and talent, my picks not only have good (albeit not perfect) feedback, there are a lot of fellow reviewers that seem to like these readers, too!
My all-time faves-
Queen of Cups18
Mysticalcraft Arriana
Irish Donna
Hilary80
Supernatural Interventions
DruidsGlenTarot
Anastasia Christine
None have promised me a fairytale-only insight on what they see and while I know nobody is 100% these readers have offered valuable info.

I know I have posted about most of these readers before...so I won't get redundant here!!
Wishing you the best

Offline Yt5587

Re: Your pick-The best of the best on keen
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2019, 12:30:21 AM »
I have read with all of them except supernatural....literally every single one of them see the exact same outcome. Will update if it passes

Offline Caroline10

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2019, 01:51:33 AM »
I hope they're accurate for you! How far did they read out for you?

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2019, 01:53:12 AM »
I read with the majority of them last year, more than a year has passed lolol no time frames have been correct but I don’t hold psychics to that stuff

Offline Caroline10

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2019, 02:04:42 AM »
Timing is tough. I agree--I'm more interested in the outcome, too

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2019, 02:14:08 AM »
Yeah outcome is where it’s at. So far, Gail has been off with timing but some of her predictions have passed. I think she’s my favorite of all. Very real. Will admit to being off and wrong....will not sugar coat for shit. She’s been pretty good for me. But I haven’t had a single psychic been correct oN Timing for me. But that doesn’t mean they’re not good.

Offline joyjoy

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2019, 02:33:24 AM »
This is a good list--Ariana was really NOT correct for me last year (it was a vacation prediction that didn't manifest fast, so I never called back).  However, Queen of Cups, Druid's Glenn (LOVE, LOVE, LOVE JOAN!) and IrishDonna are excellent.  last year, with my former POI, Anne and Joan were adamant that it wasn't happening--I tried to negotiate with them, ask them question, try to get them to say something I could hang a hope on and they were steadfast--and right. 

Meanwhile, I had a work project last year that was tough and I was on the verge of losing the client--and Donna predicted the actual dates that things would happen--and she was totally right!
« Last Edit: September 20, 2019, 02:41:44 AM by joyjoy »

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2019, 01:26:44 PM »
Hi all,
I hope you're well! After a year on keen (with crazy binge-reading phases) I'm not calling much anymore. Way too expensive, and like you, even though some of the readers are really nice, there are a lot of fairytale feel-good stories.

After some time off keen and reflection on who seems to be the best in terms of ethics, cost, connection, and talent, my picks not only have good (albeit not perfect) feedback, there are a lot of fellow reviewers that seem to like these readers, too!
My all-time faves-
Queen of Cups18
Mysticalcraft Arriana
Irish Donna
Hilary80
DruidsGlenTarot
Anastasia Christine
None have promised me a fairytale-only insight on what they see and while I know nobody is 100% these readers have offered valuable info.

I know I have posted about most of these readers before...so I won't get redundant here!!
Wishing you the best

I would say QOC- correct- Druids- Correct- Anastasia- Correct and sweet- Supernatural- Love her and correct- Irish DOnna- absolutely nothing made sense and zero predictions passed

Offline SarahM

« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2019, 01:33:10 PM »
Hi all,

My all-time faves-
Queen of Cups18
Mysticalcraft Arriana
Irish Donna
Hilary80
DruidsGlenTarot
Anastasia Christine

Wishing you the best

Queen of Cups18 - Sorry but she was horrible for me, I read with her a few times
Mysticalcraft Arriana - Accurate with the present, not so sure about predictions yet
Irish Donna - Amazing!
Hilary80 - She was meh, didn't really say anything that resonated
Supernatural Interventions - I know she's worked for others but she was horrible for me
DruidsGlenTarot - I liked her!
Anastasia Christine - Amazing empath in my opinion

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2019, 03:03:44 PM »
Queen of Cups18 - Sorry but she was horrible for me, I read with her a few times

Same! I was a little bummed too because she has such raving reviews on these message boards.

Offline Caroline10

« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2019, 03:08:57 PM »
Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I forgot to mention another one-Stephanie's Guided Tarot. I know she doesn't work for everyone, but she was accurate in the present

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2019, 04:30:24 PM »
Hi all,

My all-time faves-
Queen of Cups18
Mysticalcraft Arriana
Irish Donna
Hilary80
DruidsGlenTarot
Anastasia Christine

Wishing you the best

Mysticalcraft Arriana - Accurate with the present, not so sure about predictions yet
Irish Donna - Amazing!
Supernatural Interventions - I know she's worked for others but she was horrible for me

Why was qoc horrible for u

Offline SarahM

« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2019, 04:39:09 PM »
Hi all,

My all-time faves-
Queen of Cups18
Mysticalcraft Arriana
Irish Donna
Hilary80
DruidsGlenTarot
Anastasia Christine

Wishing you the best

Irish Donna - Amazing!

Why was qoc horrible for u

Every reading I had with her was the complete opposite of the one before

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2019, 05:02:40 PM »
Oh yeah same. She only gets the NOW like right at this very moment. She does me the same way

Offline Caroline10

« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2019, 03:14:45 AM »
QOC was great for what was going on in the moment!
I think Anastasia Christine seems the most consistent and Joan works for a lot of people. I'm only reading infrequently now so need to be careful of who I choose to read with.
Best of luck to all of you

anything