Author Topic: Miss Michelle  (Read 874 times)

Offline _sydney_vicious_

Miss Michelle
« on: September 19, 2019, 02:45:54 PM »
DO NOT, DO NOT read with her. I’m not sure why she has a perfect 5.0 rating and has the nerve to charge $13 per minute but she wasn’t even close to being accurate for me.

HER READING -

• I asked about if POI and I will reconciliate romantically - she said yes and it’ll happen in June.
   > This is half right. We did reconcile but about a month later in APRIL.

• She said by the time he returns I will have someone new in my life and have a hard time choosing between the two.
   > LOL not even close. He and I were in limbo at the time of the reading and I had ZERO plans to see anyone else unless we were 100% done.

• She claimed the new guy owns his own business and is financially well off. He also has ties to Europe and she saw us in Rome, madly in love, and that I’d be pregnant with his children (twins).
   > This reading happened in March - so in between then and June (when she saw me and POI’s reconciliation) she saw me taking a trip to Europe AND pregnant with twins? One, I never made any plans to take a trip this year - let alone set something up that quick. And two, I don’t like children so I don’t know why she thinks I would be happy while pregnant with twins. 🙄

• She also claimed when POI came around that I wouldn’t choose him and that I’d pick the Italian guy over him.
   > POI came back and we’ve been together ever since. He’s really the only guy who’s made me happy.

Anyone else have a reading with Miss Michelle? Was your experience similar to mine?