Author Topic: After the binge and looking over my notes  (Read 5738 times)

Yaz88

Re: After the binge and looking over my notes
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2019, 06:16:08 PM »
she is on keen i think

She is on Keen.  That’s where I read with her.

was she accurate for you also?

I read with her back in early July.  She mentioned that my POI was going to reach back out to me in October (still could happen), but in August I’d meet someone else who I had chemistry with, like a crush.  She said if I let this guy know I was interested, it could go somewhere.  Well, the only person of the opposite sex I met in August that I even slightly may want to get to know better is purely platonic.  Yes, me and this guy definitely have a soul connection, but as a romantic interest, I just don’t feel it.  She also saw some other energy that was a no good player trying to come into my life in September.  I don’t entertain shit like that anymore, but no one of that quality has crossed my path this month yet.

All and all, she was not specific enough for any of it to resonate.  But each reader works differently for each of us. I’ve got my favorites that others don’t care for at all.

Offline Jellybean123

Re: After the binge and looking over my notes
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2019, 06:29:27 PM »
She was a miss for me sadly everything she said the opposite happened which I am actually super happy about haha

anything