Author Topic: Kisha's Career Prediction  (Read 3330 times)

Offline Jili1945

Kisha's Career Prediction
« on: September 18, 2019, 07:17:18 AM »
Hi all,

Although this topic has been discussed on the forum from time to time, I thought now that Kisha's September Special is career outlook reading, it's good to share our experience with her career prediction here.

Does any one have any major/minor job related prediction that came to pass in a given timeframe?

Offline tellmewhy

Re: Kisha's Career Prediction
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2019, 08:14:19 AM »
Yes she did predict a promotion for me long before I even knew there were layers in my job and bang on with time. But it was only during a general reading not specific question.

Hi all,

Although this topic has been discussed on the forum from time to time, I thought now that Kisha's September Special is career outlook reading, it's good to share our experience with her career prediction here.

Does any one have any major/minor job related prediction that came to pass in a given timeframe?

Offline Just FYI

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2019, 01:09:54 PM »
Kisha has been more right than wrong for me about career. A few years ago I asked about an interview and she described my interviewer’s physical appearance to a T and his interest. But his interest didn’t pan out as an offer.

Most recently she predicted an uptick in income (this past spring) and I am hopeful that other predictions come through.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2019, 02:34:46 PM »
@Tellmewhy and FYI: Thanks for sharing your experience. It's very promising.

FYI: Did interviewer really look like T? Did the prediction pan out?

Offline anewstart

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2019, 07:44:10 PM »
Hi all,

She predicted I would NOT get a job with a place I was interviewing with for 3 months. I did not. She predicted some contract work until steady work in January. So far, I have a few irons in the fire for contracts but nothing permanent and steady yet. So, I guess you could say I'm still waiting. She predicted a few numbers but didn't know what they meant. I've only talked to her twice now.

Offline happyk

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2019, 09:04:19 PM »
She accurately described who I'd be interviewing with and that happened and I got that job too. She said I see 4 so if it doesn't happen withing 4 weeks or will take four months. I had the interview on the fourth day of my reading and I'll be starting my new job on the fourth week of the reading. I might be looking into the no 4 too much but this is what happened.

Offline Just FYI

« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2019, 09:28:43 PM »

The interviewer looked as she described.
Her spring prediction was true but a little late in happening.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2019, 03:51:09 AM »

The interviewer looked as she described.
Her spring prediction was true but a little late in happening.

Sounds really cool! thanks for sharing.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2019, 03:53:40 AM »
Hi all,

She predicted I would NOT get a job with a place I was interviewing with for 3 months. I did not. She predicted some contract work until steady work in January. So far, I have a few irons in the fire for contracts but nothing permanent and steady yet. So, I guess you could say I'm still waiting. She predicted a few numbers but didn't know what they meant. I've only talked to her twice now.

Thanks anewstart for sharing your experience. It sounds like a positive experience with her. I hope you get stable and find a permanent job very soon.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2019, 03:59:02 AM »
Hi all,

Just happened for me...she got a 2...and I’ll start the new job 2 months after the reading...accepted the offer today

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2019, 03:59:38 AM »
She accurately described who I'd be interviewing with and that happened and I got that job too. She said I see 4 so if it doesn't happen withing 4 weeks or will take four months. I had the interview on the fourth day of my reading and I'll be starting my new job on the fourth week of the reading. I might be looking into the no 4 too much but this is what happened.

Congrats on your new job Happyk! And sounds interesting that she can describe the interviewer look. She has given me some similar predictions and described the appearance of a person who gives me an offer in next months, however, I am not looking for a job at this moment. Time will tell if she is right.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2019, 04:02:09 AM »
Hi all,

Just happened for me...she got a 2...and I’ll start the new job 2 months after the reading...accepted the offer today

Oh, Awesome!!! Congrats Sparkle :)

I've been always jealous of you. Almost all of your predictions are spot on hahaha

Thanks for sharing and Good luck with your new job :)

Can you please give us some more details about Kisha's prediction, if you don't mind?

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2019, 05:06:30 AM »
Hi all,

I've been always jealous of you. Almost all of your predictions are spot on hahaha

Can you please give us some more details about Kisha's prediction, if you don't mind?

Thanks!!

Basically she said there is going to be an opportunity that comes up in a 2 or Feb- where I would be working with a guy (my recruiter) on securing a job that will bring longevity to my career. She said this on her own in a general phone reading- that was literally all she said. I will start 2 months after the reading.Cookie, Sherri Lynn and Matilda were prob a lil more specific in saying it’s a job in the same field but a bit different than what i have been doing. Kisha specifically said I would get an offer and I did

I understand tho lol i would be jealous too- I tend to get more hits than others for some reason!
« Last Edit: September 19, 2019, 05:09:25 AM by Sparkle002 »

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2019, 05:33:15 AM »
Hi all,

Thanks!!

Basically she said there is going to be an opportunity that comes up in a 2 or Feb- where I would be working with a guy (my recruiter) on securing a job that will bring longevity to my career. She said this on her own in a general phone reading- that was literally all she said. I will start 2 months after the reading.Cookie, Sherri Lynn and Matilda were prob a lil more specific in saying it’s a job in the same field but a bit different than what i have been doing. Kisha specifically said I would get an offer and I did

I understand tho lol i would be jealous too- I tend to get more hits than others for some reason!

Thanks Sparkle!

Offline happyk

« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2019, 05:32:19 PM »

Congrats on your new job Happyk! And sounds interesting that she can describe the interviewer look. She has given me some similar predictions and described the appearance of a person who gives me an offer in next months, however, I am not looking for a job at this moment. Time will tell if she is right.

Thanks, Jill!! Yea, sure told me I'd be interviewing with two men and that'd be the job offer I'd get and boom!! She also picked up on something I've been doing on the side...not exactly what but that I'm making some extra money