Author Topic: Cookie and Kisha  (Read 1465 times)

Offline joyjoy

Cookie and Kisha
« on: September 19, 2019, 03:31:26 PM »
Hi All

Based on your recommendations, I booked appointments with both Kisha and Cookie--looking forward to reading with them both.  Any tips and anyone want to share their recent experience with either?  I spoke to Cookie briefly on the phone and got a sense of her style which reminds me of another reader who I read with years ago after my father died (if anyone wants an AMAZING medium, but not great at predictive let me know) and with Kisha, I have no clue what to expect.

Any comments?

Thanks

Offline username1111

Re: Cookie and Kisha
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2019, 06:21:42 PM »
Hi All

Based on your recommendations, I booked appointments with both Kisha and Cookie--looking forward to reading with them both.  Any tips and anyone want to share their recent experience with either?  I spoke to Cookie briefly on the phone and got a sense of her style which reminds me of another reader who I read with years ago after my father died (if anyone wants an AMAZING medium, but not great at predictive let me know) and with Kisha, I have no clue what to expect.

Any comments?

Thanks

If you can be patient, I would rather uses Kisha's email over her phone readings. Her general, for me, has been the most accurate. Many of her phone readings have been off (especially timewise, which has made situations super confusing and led me on the wrong path a bunch of times).

Offline joyjoy

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2019, 07:18:15 PM »
Ugh! I already booked to talk to her--doubtful I can switch.  But, I'll know for next time.

Thanks

Offline joyjoy

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2019, 02:50:13 AM »
Hi All

Any comments?

Thanks

If you can be patient, I would rather uses Kisha's email over her phone readings. Her general, for me, has been the most accurate. Many of her phone readings have been off (especially timewise, which has made situations super confusing and led me on the wrong path a bunch of times).

Thanks for this advice.  It was hard to follow at points, and I'm going to email her to follow up, as per your suggestion.  Also, what was timing like for you?  What she said is in line with other readers--an estimate of 3-6 months. Naturally, hoping its close to 3 months.