Author Topic: When Psychics see the exact same thing  (Read 4308 times)

Offline Tryst.4

When Psychics see the exact same thing
« on: September 18, 2019, 04:32:46 AM »
Okay so, I've been pretty adamant about how Mattie is my favorite reader because of how well we connect when I call her, and how some of her predictions have panned out for me, while some are pending (we'll get to that). As much as I love her, I can't afford to keep reading with her because her rates are completely outrageous for the amount of time given.
Because of this, I decided to try a cheaper alternative in purple ocean / purple garden. And while I understand that people have their doubts... hear me out. I read with a few readers, and their predictions completely line up with Matties predictions.

Mattie: I'm going to need to make a difficult decision between my current POI and a woman who is coming in October. Spirits told her "heads or tails" kind of a difficulty where it could go either way.

Psychic Lynn (purple ocean): my POI is going to come back in October. However im also going to meet someone in October who is going to have a strong connection with me so it's going to force a very difficult decision.

intuitiveperspective (purple ocean): in my first reading she said my POI is coming back during October time. In the second reading I asked for a more general outlook on my love life and she said a new person with a soul connection much like my POIs is coming in october as well so I'm going to have a choice between the two.

Perhaps it's a coincidence, but I'd really like to know what you guys think about this.

Offline Girly1998

Re: When Psychics see the exact same thing
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2019, 10:33:10 AM »
Okay so, I've been pretty adamant about how Mattie is my favorite reader because of how well we connect when I call her, and how some of her predictions have panned out for me, while some are pending (we'll get to that). As much as I love her, I can't afford to keep reading with her because her rates are completely outrageous for the amount of time given.
Because of this, I decided to try a cheaper alternative in purple ocean / purple garden. And while I understand that people have their doubts... hear me out. I read with a few readers, and their predictions completely line up with Matties predictions.

Mattie: I'm going to need to make a difficult decision between my current POI and a woman who is coming in October. Spirits told her "heads or tails" kind of a difficulty where it could go either way.

Psychic Lynn (purple ocean): my POI is going to come back in October. However im also going to meet someone in October who is going to have a strong connection with me so it's going to force a very difficult decision.

intuitiveperspective (purple ocean): in my first reading she said my POI is coming back during October time. In the second reading I asked for a more general outlook on my love life and she said a new person with a soul connection much like my POIs is coming in october as well so I'm going to have a choice between the two.

Perhaps it's a coincidence, but I'd really like to know what you guys think about this.

You can read with 20 psychics that give the same outcome but that doesn’t mean they’re legit. Predicting a new person that’ll cause you to have to choose is a common prediction made.

Offline Ghukus1010

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2019, 10:59:06 AM »

There are stories on this forum of people who had a host of psychos predict the same thing and none of it come to pass. Unfortunately it means nothing. It’s hard not to be hopeful when they are all seeing the same thing but try not to put too much stock into it so you’re not disappointed. 

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2019, 06:23:59 PM »
True comments here...really for reals..lol

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2019, 07:56:51 PM »
Part of it too imo, is that psychics are very good mind readers. They make you feel good by telling you your dreams and/or wishes, and that x, y, and z is going to happen, because it's always in our conscious and subconscious minds. So when we hear it spoken out loud, it thrills us even more. This can also make it seem amazing when multiple readers are picking up on the same things, so it has to happen right? Nope, sometimes it just doesn't.

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2019, 06:30:28 PM »
I find that to be really true on Asknow. But California Psychics is different..get some real answers.
I just started using Psychic Source and I found one Psychic who told me not what I wanted to hear but
Some shocking insight..Keen is hit and miss for me..

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2019, 11:02:47 PM »

You can read with 20 psychics that give the same outcome but that doesn’t mean they’re legit. Predicting a new person that’ll cause you to have to choose is a common prediction made.

So true

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2019, 04:58:57 AM »
I've had situations where readers have said the same thing - and its been 50/50
For career situations, it was 100% - but when it comes to love the odds are questionable
Last year all of my trusteds all saw the same thing with my POI at the time and it came true...however, a group of them saw me in a relationship by Sept (I wasn't even dating anyone). The other group sees something in February. At this point I dont believe them because I haven't even met anyone close to that type of situation. Even still, lets say I meet the guy and it lasts for just a month - then what? SMH

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2019, 07:08:48 AM »
I read with a certain controversial Bitwine reader several times. She had some misses and her behavior is a little off, but she had some pretty amazing hits for me too. I believe she's gifted. Anyhoo, there was a specific female name that came up in a couple of different readings with her. She would ask who it was, why she kept getting it. It didn't mean anything to me. It's not particularly uncommon, but I just don't know anyone by that name personally, not even a coworker or acquaintance. This was awhile ago so I eventually forgot about it. Well, I recently had a general overview reading with Leanne and she goes "Who is_____?" Same name! Isn't that weird? I'm so curious who this is because neither of them gave me predictions or even how it relates to me. Usually if Leanne gives me a name she'll give a coinciding prediction. She did say she thinks it might be a child....

If anyone ever asks my boyfriend if he has kids he always says "probably". I think that's funny. Or I should say I DID. Now though, after reading about all of the blindsides- people being stood up in a different city, finding out their person has been living with someone, finding out their SO found out they're a father, etc etc, I'm slightly worried that he's either got someone living under his bed and Leanne's wrong about her being a child (maybe she thinks it might be a child because she's tiny enough to live under a bed or in a closet 😉), or he is going to find out he does have a daughter and that "probably" will no longer suffice. Readings can make a girl craaaazzzzy tell you what!

Offline Ash1234567

« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2020, 07:48:41 AM »
A majority of the psychics I've read with including: Gaylene, Ari, Beverly Ann, Kira and a few others have predicted contact for me this month. I don't want to hold onto hope though because when I was on Purple Garden/Ocean, they all predicted the same month and nothing happened.

Offline IshwariA

« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2020, 02:10:30 PM »
Part of it too imo, is that psychics are very good mind readers. They make you feel good by telling you your dreams and/or wishes, and that x, y, and z is going to happen, because it's always in our conscious and subconscious minds. So when we hear it spoken out loud, it thrills us even more. This can also make it seem amazing when multiple readers are picking up on the same things, so it has to happen right? Nope, sometimes it just doesn't.

So do you mean that psychics just pick up whatever that is in your mind during the reading? Do you still have readings then?

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2020, 03:07:04 PM »

So do you mean that psychics just pick up whatever that is in your mind during the reading? Do you still have readings then?
It becomes less and less as time goes on. My last reading was with Wild Sweet Orange 11/2 and she was terribly wrong. Even when I get tempted with the rave reviews on this forum, thinking there is still a gem out there....somewhere, but once I wait it out, I see the recommended reader was eventually crap anyway, so what's the point.

anything